Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 14th February 2015, 11:46 PM
Epic Hero

Gilde: NL forum
Default Mushroomsunday?

I thought it was Gold weekend.
In my tavern it is a mushroom sunday after a gold saturday.
I hoped that I could gain some gold today, because I was busy doing other things yesterday.
A bit sad now about the wrong information.

Nr. 1 NL2

So addicted
Old 15th February 2015, 12:09 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

The sale gives random event thinking since sale is over for sunday it switched back to what it should have been which is shroom weekend.
Old 15th February 2015, 05:22 AM
Epic Raid Leader

I understand about the random changes in the weekend events.

The issue is, how can guild leaders announce to their guilds to make sure to collect city guard before reset if we don't know these things?

Out of a guild of 50, I have maybe 15 people that are on with me at reset each night. The other 35 didn't get to collect gold weekend CG, because I didn't know to tell them.

Really wish there was some method to the madness.
Old 15th February 2015, 07:55 AM
Greenhorn

Gilde: DK forum
Thumbs down

I also told my guilds on both danish servers it was gold weekend in sted because the anounsment says saturday AND sunday...

First we get irritated when we hear so late its gold weekend, becuse that meens our cityguards should had been up and running from friday at 14:00... but well ok... we'll take what we can get But now this?? Bad planning from player or whoever...

Hellhounds 1. woman..(s2) Leader of De Friske Gnomer..(s1)
Old 15th February 2015, 06:51 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

My opinion is that people are making too much fuss for nothing... One day less for gold event, so? It applies to every person in the whole world, so I dont see how this affects negativelly anyone
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
Old 15th February 2015, 07:22 PM
Golden Shroomer

I think this is a first so no one knew so now that we do we can tell our guildies that hey it says it is this event but since is only 1 day it might change to this one at reset.

It is very seldom that we have a 1 day sale on a weekend so the odds of this happening again soon is slim.

would it have been to have known this would happen yes. Is it enough to get mad about meh the odds that most ppl if they had known setting up guard duty and actually logging in to collect just b4 reset not a lot would. would some have yeah. But not a lot.
Old 16th February 2015, 03:46 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Oh! I wouldn't say I was mad. If I came across that way, I apologize. I was just saying it would have been nice to know.

After 3 years of playing, I can't remember another time that we have ever had a one-day weekend sale either, so no, I can't recall ever running into this before.

I think most of us thought it would be a weekend sale, but now we know different, and can therefore plan ahead if this should happen again.

As for people not logging in to collect city guard, maybe they wouldn't have, but again, it would have been nice to give them that option.

It will certainly be something I remember in the future if this situation ever comes up again.
Old 16th February 2015, 01:51 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

I must admit I was surprised, too. The gold event (random event) was announced as mushroom sales and mushroom events never take place at the same time. I thought the gold event would stay for the entire weekend but obviously it was switched back to the scheduled mushroom event as the sale only lasted for 1 day. Normally, our weekend sales last the entire weekend but Valentin'e Day is only 1 day of course.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
monze (17th February 2015)
Old 17th February 2015, 12:48 AM
Golden Shroomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
I must admit I was surprised, too. The gold event (random event) was announced as mushroom sales and mushroom events never take place at the same time. I thought the gold event would stay for the entire weekend but obviously it was switched back to the scheduled mushroom event as the sale only lasted for 1 day. Normally, our weekend sales last the entire weekend but Valentin'e Day is only 1 day of course.
Hey we all learn something new even in a game we have been playing for all these years.
Old 17th February 2015, 12:14 PM
Greenhorn

Gilde: DK forum

Yeah we know player by now... If you want shrooms BUY it right away when you see the butten going crazy And as for the gold event WITH the shrooms... It was a unforseen bonus, but still I was anoyed... but what.. I'm still here... I SURVIVED and so did the players in my guilds (2 servers)
I just hate when I dont know everything 100% for my peps

Good day all

Hellhounds 1. woman..(s2) Leader of De Friske Gnomer..(s1)