Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 28th September 2018, 08:20 PM
Farm Hand

Default Account verification big dissapointment

Hello, I created new account on a new server when it started. I verified my account and don't get 10 mushrooms. I tried first using my email then after 20 minutes I deleted account and re-created it to try to get verification bonus via facebook account as I though it will be instant verification. Now I'm in situation where I have no mushrooms for verification for about 5 hours and some people got mushrooms instantly some waited few minutes, some 1 hour but this procedure I must say is very unfair.

I need to report this fact because it's not my first time when I didn't get mushrooms for verification when I wanted to buy griffon dragon and start playing. On previous server at the start I had to wait more than 8 hours for verification which is very unfair.

Please do something with this, I know there are many people playing now in a new server but this is very unfair to treat some people with lesser priority than others.

Last edited by żyd; 28th September 2018 at 08:32 PM.
Old 28th September 2018, 10:04 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Emails are being sent with a delay due to the high amount of players. If you don't receive the confirmation email after an hour, please send a support ticket BUT only send one (sending more on the same case slows everything down even more).

http://www.sfgame.net/support/?mode=1&lang=en

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 28th September 2018, 10:53 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Emails are being sent with a delay due to the high amount of players. If you don't receive the confirmation email after an hour, please send a support ticket BUT only send one (sending more on the same case slows everything down even more).

http://www.sfgame.net/support/?mode=1&lang=en
Ok, but could you explain me why some players get instant verification when others wait for hours or like in my case didn't receive verification on the day in which they created account?
Old 28th September 2018, 11:01 PM
Community Manager

It depends on server load and your email provider. Sometimes our emails are moved to your spam folder (and many players forget to look there) or they use spam filters that block them.

Today was a very busy day. Normally, my email provider receives S&F emails instantly but not this time. If servers are flooded for hours a huge delay is the result, just like cars and a traffic jam.

Old 28th September 2018, 11:26 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
It depends on server load and your email provider. Sometimes our emails are moved to your spam folder (and many players forget to look there) or they use spam filters that block them.

Today was a very busy day. Normally, my email provider receives S&F emails instantly but not this time. If servers are flooded for hours a huge delay is the result, just like cars and a traffic jam.
I know having not standard email address can slow down the process or even message won't be sent but I guess 90% people have gmail.com email addresses like me. It's true shakes&fidget messages land on spam folder.
I guess 90% people like me don't change spam settings on their gmail accounts so what's the problem then?

Gmail is such huge email that processing shakes&fidget messages are like nothing not even close to 0,001% of total traffic.

The question arises itself - from where do you send verification emails? is it some kind of unknown German mailbox provider or mailings.playa-games.com - which source is on the internet page then who is hosting this page and at which speeds it is purchased?

I think the problem arises from this page then: https://www.playa-games.com/
Meaby too slow speeds purchased to support email verifications when new servers are launched + very bad support for gmail.com and other mailboxes what causes that generated verification e-mails are landing in spam folders.

When the server is flooded also facebook verification is broken not processing information, account activated but mushrooms sent and somewhere stuck in traffic resulting with no mushrooms for a player who activated an account.

Werid fact, I haven't had this kind of verification issues in any similar games, (even in ogame at the start of a new universum, which is yours product too)?

So, what really causes this state of affairs and why other games have no problems with this?

Last edited by żyd; 28th September 2018 at 11:29 PM.
Old 28th September 2018, 11:27 PM
Community Manager

Everything has just been slowed down due to the high amount of players and emails sent.

Old 28th September 2018, 11:41 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Everything has just been slowed down due to the high amount of players and emails sent.
But how this information is proceeded? If I created an account just a few seconds after server started and someone else created hour later and he got verification quicker and I didn't get.

Last edited by żyd; 28th September 2018 at 11:42 PM.
Old 29th September 2018, 12:05 AM
Community Manager

I don't know, sorry. Maybe if you sign up when the server is faster your email address gets through faster.

Old 29th September 2018, 12:08 AM
Farm Hand

Quote:
I don't know, sorry. Maybe if you sign up when the server is faster your email address gets through faster.
Ok, nevermind seems it sends randomly. You can close this topic.