Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 16th April 2014, 10:30 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default What's the maxium aura level of the Arcane Toilet? And are the items from it random?

After a break, I am back to S&F. I have just seen that there is a new feature: Arcane Toilet.

I am still learning about it and I would like to know what the maximum level of it is....plus, if there is a guide to the items that can come out of it or is it totally random?
Old 16th April 2014, 11:59 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

The maximum aura level a player can reach is 60 or 66 I can't remember correctly right now, but no worries it will take some time to reach those levels

There is no guide for the items that come out of the toilet, they are totally random. The only thing you can control is how fast the toilet level goes up. Epic items give you 50 points, normal items give you 25, and potions I think give you 15? Not sure about the last, but if you ask me its not worth dropping potions in the toilet, items are easy to find these days in quests.

Don't forget to check out The Witch as well, it's a new thing in the game as well

Finally, please make sure to post in the correct forums so other members can be informed as well (questions should be directed in the "Help and Questions" sub-forum): http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Last edited by GeorgeKen; 16th April 2014 at 12:01 PM.
Old 16th April 2014, 01:19 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldur View Post
The maximum aura level a player can reach is 60 or 66 I can't remember correctly right now, but no worries it will take some time to reach those levels

There is no guide for the items that come out of the toilet, they are totally random. The only thing you can control is how fast the toilet level goes up. Epic items give you 50 points, normal items give you 25, and potions I think give you 15? Not sure about the last, but if you ask me its not worth dropping potions in the toilet, items are easy to find these days in quests.
Max level is 66.
Potions give 10 points.

And one thing i can add. When flashing the toilet, there is a 33% chance of getting an epic item.
In fact there is one thing you can tell for sure when it comes to items you get back. When you drop epic valuable items (talisman, ring and token) of luck or +all stats, you will get the same item back.
Basicly those items are 50 free points for the toilet.
Enjoy.
Old 16th April 2014, 09:28 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by krhth View Post
Max level is 66.
Potions give 10 points.

And one thing i can add. When flashing the toilet, there is a 33% chance of getting an epic item.
In fact there is one thing you can tell for sure when it comes to items you get back. When you drop epic valuable items (talisman, ring and token) of luck or +all stats, you will get the same item back.
Basicly those items are 50 free points for the toilet.
Enjoy.
Interesting.
Does this actually mean that what you put in is what you get back...more or less?
Old 17th April 2014, 01:22 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
Interesting.
Does this actually mean that what you put in is what you get back...more or less?
No...?
The type of item you put in is what you get back. If you put boots you will get boots.
The following items will change class: Headgear, armor, gloves, boots, weapon, belt. For example: You put in a scout's bow you will get back a mage's staff or a warrior's blade.
The stats of the item in this case may or may not change as well. For example: 1000 dexterity bow might give 1000 intelligence staff or 1000 dexterity staff. The stats will NOT split. (ex: 1000 dex will NOT give 500 dex and 500 con)
Armor will change accordingly to the class.

The following items will NOT change class because they have no class: Necklace, ring and token. Their stats may or may not change. Dex ring might give int ring or the same dex ring. (numbers remain of course)

There is only ONE case where you can predict with absolute certainty what you get back from the toilet.
+Luck epics (necklace, ring and token) will give back the exact same item (minus the sell prize of course)
+5 stats epics (necklace, ring and token)will give back the exact same item (minus the sell prize of course)
Note: This doesn't apply to any other type of luck or +5 stat epic in which senario they will change class. (headgear etc)

Let me say again that each time you flash the toilet (full mana) you have a 33% chance for an epic (one of those according to your class)
The Following User Says Thank You to krhth For This Useful Post:
merlination (18th April 2014)
Old 17th April 2014, 06:14 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by krhth View Post
No...?

Let me say again that each time you flash the toilet (full mana) you have a 33% chance for an epic (one of those according to your class)

Above aura 20 it is 100% chance for an epic.
Old 17th April 2014, 07:27 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarking View Post
Above aura 20 it is 100% chance for an epic.
I haven't reach that level yet myself but according to other players, no the chance remains..