Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 19th December 2015, 09:41 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
15 minutes or gold OR waste 1 soldier to change targets.
It's already hard to find a target that can be beaten. The wall level goes higher than the soldiers level at high levels. Wasting a soldier to change target only makes it worse. It would be nice if they add a catapult to take walls down for a nice price ofcourse.
Old 20th December 2015, 07:30 AM
Hatchling

Hi all!
Here are problems.
  1. We can't donate mushrooms from wheel of fortune, but can be should. Because of this post.
  2. I want to attack the enemy fortress, but I received this:

Quote:
    ... After an attack your fortress is safe for 8 hours and other attackers can only steal 50% of your resources in your woodcutter's hut and quarry. ...
    So if (s)he build woodcutter, he's wood must be 0, and if he build quarry, he's stone must be 0. But at the same time can't build two buildings at yet. So one of from wood or stone must be bigger than zero. Because he's building level is higher than 5-6 and within a few seconds must produce at least one unit.

Quote:
    ... If your fortress level is higher by 3 you cannot win any resources at all! ...
    Thanks for Twelvy.
  3. And in the android, arena is just loading, loading and loading. One of ten case is working good, but in 9 case not.

Last edited by Macskanyaf; 20th December 2015 at 11:19 AM.
Old 20th December 2015, 07:59 AM
Mushroom Collector

Hi,

I personally don't like that now you can see the likelihood of winning in the fortress. I get why it is there; but the key advantage of mages is that (as nobody knows how many you have) the attacker ALWAYS takes a risk. The update takes that away.

I liked that I had to evaluate my chances, check from previous battles how many soldiers it takes me to beat an x lvl wall and an x lvl archer/mage, and then weigh the risk against the soldiers I would send. And I liked that others had to too. The certainty and recommendation of number of soldiers makes the stronger get even stronger.

It doesn't kill me that it is there, just saying I liked it better previously; and "making things easier" sometimes can take away the fun.
Old 20th December 2015, 09:22 AM
Weekend Hero

@Macskanyaf, this is probably due to the fact that your fortress is 3 levels higher than your opponents... Check Leander's post on it.
Old 20th December 2015, 11:30 AM
Mighty Hero

For my side, the real problem with the update, is that in the fortress I can't attack anymore..
The wall are not strong as before, but archer and mage are become harder to fight.
The number of soldier that I used to get in battle are not enough anymore.
At the same time, woods and stones that I should win are surely less than before.

The number of soldier that where suggested by the game are usually not true for a real calculation: sometimes are really too much and sometimes you lost in a bad way.

There is also a bug in what the game shows you for enemy defenses: sometimes it seems that he has onlay the wall, when you launch the attack than you have also to fight with his archers or mages.

Last edited by Arrow; 20th December 2015 at 11:32 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:
Nirz (21st December 2015)
Old 20th December 2015, 04:34 PM

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
For my side, the real problem with the update, is that in the fortress I can't attack anymore..
The wall are not strong as before, but archer and mage are become harder to fight.
The number of soldier that I used to get in battle are not enough anymore.
At the same time, woods and stones that I should win are surely less than before.

The number of soldier that where suggested by the game are usually not true for a real calculation: sometimes are really too much and sometimes you lost in a bad way.

There is also a bug in what the game shows you for enemy defenses: sometimes it seems that he has onlay the wall, when you launch the attack than you have also to fight with his archers or mages.
Totally agree with you. But... as Leander explained in few other messages... the fortress attacks now, after the Shadow World update, are EXACTLY how they were meant to be from the start. Basically you need to GUESS how many soldiers to attack with and DOUBT your spies information (how many troups the enemy have, their level and the possible loot). Another random factor added to mess your brain up> The General and The Treasurer. Are you sure they are 100% right ? Or they had a long night drinking and they are here just to mess up your attack.
Decisions... decisions... decisions !!! CHARGE !!!

Please read the Board Rules and the Allowed language on the International Forum before posting. Thank You.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valkyra For This Useful Post:
Leander (20th December 2015), merlination (21st December 2015)
Old 21st December 2015, 08:29 AM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post
Another random factor added to mess your brain up> The General and The Treasurer. Are you sure they are 100% right ? Or they had a long night drinking and they are here just to mess up your attack.
Decisions... decisions... decisions !!! CHARGE !!!
Sorry, but I hope this is a joke...
If I couldn't know the real amount of gold and soldiers of my enemy and I can't trust what the program suggest with the attack, it is all useless!
Which kind of decision I can take if I don't know the basic elements to get that decision?!
Many people said that with this update, fortess attack are really worst than before.
I started more or less only 10 Attacks since the update was on line ('cause the resources are often less than what I will spend on it)... I have lost some of them because Playa changed the balance without saying anything about that, as giving us false information about enemies...
It is my opinion that about that we can use only one word: crazy.

I'm an IT manager, I know what a new update means and I know the importance to give to customer the right information about that.
If they have made a bad update, they can't hide behind stupid justifications.

They should start to work properly, 'cause everytime there's a release we have to fight against really too much bugs.
They play with S&F or they are only theoretical?
Beta testing were always inadequate

Last edited by Arrow; 21st December 2015 at 03:16 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrow For This Useful Post:
Gully (21st December 2015), Nirz (21st December 2015)
Old 21st December 2015, 10:40 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post

I'm an IT manager, I know what a new update means and I know the importance to give to customer the right information about that.
If they have made a bad update, they can't hide behind stupid justifications.

They should start to work properly, 'cause everytime there's a release we have to fight against really too much bugs.
They play with S&F or they are only theoretical?
Beta testing were always inadequate
Agree with the fact that we didn't get enough info about this update.

Do NOT agree with taking the inaccuracy of the estimation of soldiers as a bug. It was never meant to be known; from the beginning they released it like that by hiding the enemy's number of mages. It is the only component of chance in the fortress attacks, since you cannot "personalize" soldiers or defenders (just upgrade them, with all parameters equal to all players).

You deal with chance in the arena in every attack, yet in the fortress you need a clear "go/no go". Why? No attacker would ever loose a battle, and honour would be based exclusively on how lucky you are at finding the right fortresses. I would expect a lot of complaints about that

Last edited by yerawen; 21st December 2015 at 10:42 PM.
Old 21st December 2015, 11:11 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

I had problems finding fortress targets I could defeat. The update improved attacks again. Much better selection now.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 22nd December 2015, 08:20 AM
Epic Hero

Gilde: NL forum

Thanks to Playa!
The waiting time between the fights in de fortress was cutdown to the original 5 minutes!

Nr. 1 NL2

So addicted