Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 27th July 2014, 10:24 AM
Farm Hand

Gilde: NL forum
Angry

It takes 2 years (without buying padds) to be 200+ For the lower lvl 150 etc is this change ****ed up... Another year to the tavern....

"Joy is not in things, is it in us."

Signature made by: Spruitje
Old 27th July 2014, 11:59 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
since the very beginning of saying what we were getting we were told these dungeons were gonna be tough. now that you see that they are u r gonna cry abt it. No game in history has made everyone happy with their updates so get over it. You can do one of a number of things 1 you can get stronger ( oh boy a goal to reach go figure) 2 quit ( and some ppl will that is unfortunate) or 3 buck up and be a man or lady and just carry on as b4.
This is easy for you to say because ALL the updates have benefits for YOU
Getting stronger is no use, since i already said the gap between HIGH and LOW is increasing

I know YOU don't like change, you are against everything that suits others and for everything that benefits yourself
But hey guess what YOU are not the only one in the game

A LOT would see things different and if you want to end up alone between a few others playing for the sole purpose of comparing by seeing who can dump the most money in this game, then yes be happy about it because that's exactly what you're gonna get in the long run
There are not even gonna be new spenders because it will cost A FORTUNE for them to catching up

The point is the GAVE the update useable for players lvl100 and up and CHANGED it for players lvl 200 and up

So they made a bunch of players happy, just to take it away 2 days later

Last edited by GeorgeKen; 27th July 2014 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Innapropriate language
Old 27th July 2014, 12:09 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Gilde: DK forum

I do understand what you "lower" players meen... But look at it this way:

I have been playing for a looong time and I have almost compleated my first 13 dungeons, are almost through the tower... I'm rank 4 on the honorlist... my guild is rank 1... Was is there now left for me to do without new updates like this portal?? where i am right now it could take a month or even longer before i take a tower level or a dungeon..

Finally there is some thrill for me to play again... you "lower-levels" still have your dungeons... can look forward to the tower... the honorlist.. getting new epics that you could actually juse.... "all" i have is the portal that is new and fun because I can kick some ass

I think Playa is trying to keep the game interesting for all members, also the old/highlevels that where kind og stock, not much piont of doing a big update for new players that haven't already discovered all the old things..?

Bottum line all you that can't take take the new dungeon portal start by taken all the other things you still have to do and have fun with it (like We did back then) and take your portal dungeon when the time is right.. in the meen time bennefit from the guild portal bonusses and the other new things
The Following User Says Thank You to Evil Hellboy For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (27th July 2014)
Old 27th July 2014, 12:30 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Hellboy View Post
-snipped-
I do agree with you and it's great you've gotten new content

There are 2 things that 'bug' me most (not even bug maybe, but i'm stating the obvious and also agree with those that are bugged about it like Willem1000)

1 They give the update, and then change it

2 They are increasing the gap between high and low, it already was difficult to catch up (be it by playing spending) and that has gotten even worse now

small example:
In my guild on s3 there are 5 players in range lvl129-193 and they combined cannot even do 10% EACH DAY on Guild Portal, so that's useless for them, plus all below it benefit nothing
They can do 2 things stay and wait or leave to higher guilds (aka stronger getting stronger)
So Dungeon Portal the way it was (without regeneration) was doable for all, although it would take many days to do them
When they did Dungeon Portal they would increase and so Guild Portal would come in reach

Now with regeneration, probably half of them have no use doing Dungeon portal too

Its getting them stuck between 'staying in their guild with their friends and lose' or 'grouping up with all high lvls' and killing guild competition in the process

The Following User Says Thank You to Spruitje For This Useful Post:
Willem1000 (27th July 2014)
Old 27th July 2014, 02:19 PM
Farm Hand

I agree with Spruitje. That give and take it away is the worst part...

I was happy with the update dungeonportal that did not regenerate. But now... I hit 8% to that first demon...

That gonna take me a hundred try's if I do 11% or sometimes 10 or 9% damage....

Old 27th July 2014, 02:43 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Just one thing to say there.. Play and get stronger, thats the hole point of the game..
Old 27th July 2014, 02:48 PM
Farm Hand

I agree. But you gotta have fun in the growing part... And for me is this almost a useless update... For this time it is.

Old 27th July 2014, 02:50 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

True, but you still have a lot of fun with all the dungeons you haven't taken yet.. start with them and take the the dungeon portal when you are ready..
Old 27th July 2014, 02:59 PM
Farm Hand

But I allready can do the portal... That's the stupid part. I can do it but I can never make it with 50 lvl's up...

Old 27th July 2014, 03:02 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willem1000 View Post
But I allready can do the portal... That's the stupid part. I can do it but I can never make it with 50 lvl's up...
Its a carrot on a stick

A very loooooooong stick