Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 26th May 2018, 05:24 PM
Greenhorn

The point of this threat is stat u don't want in the pool of random stat of common items the main stat of your character because u never get a main class item when u throw it (u put a bow and get back another bow) exeption for trinket and amulet..
But wc is something that work with luck.
Think to Wc as Fortune wheel when u spin u may want all time or but there is a lot of possibility and u get few time what u want.
And u should thx playa for make impossible get another bow couz 99% of time u want to wear other 2 follower with common items couz u have only shadow world as other way to dress them

Should open another threat but as u go mad about wc..
I Think that fortune attribute need restailing on high lvl:
Something like increase drop item on mission (also urglass and mush), increase crit damage, crit cap or just change that pathetic formula
Luck attribute is something that is totally outdate in this game more then gold cap but this is just my opinion.

Last edited by jack1234; 26th May 2018 at 05:41 PM.
Old 27th May 2018, 08:53 AM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Because it's random.
If its random I would be getting goods for the ranger...but we dont..
You dont get any goods for your Character..which ISNT random.

Random would be a selection of everything, not restricting 1 thing from 29 choices.. So, add the other Armour choices to EACh character so they can Earn a random that FITS them...or take out the option that is the Main Bonus to each character..

You are a ranger and Drop an item into the toilet and get a Dex,con,luck item back and YOU CANT USE IT..even Dex Con..but its for a wiz or fighter.. its a random Kill item to dump, even if its better then anything you have..
Old 28th May 2018, 08:37 AM
Farm Hand

consider all the items specific for Mage ranger and fighter..
Anything for 1 of these is FOR that type...making something With an ability FOR that person, but for the other 2...is a total waste.
4 of the 9 items are for any player...can be used on any one..
those other 5 tend to be for specific character..Ranger, mage, fighter..and the only Telling for that character is 1 feature..
Wiz=int
Ranger=dex
Fighter=Str or con(mostly con)

Getting an item for Mage or wiz that has dex on it, gives them NOTHING..
Since as a ranger, the toilet WILL NOT drop items for the ranger, WHY would it drop for DEX??

Would be nice for a chance to have a ranger item..OR
get rid of the DEX on a Ranger class..as a toilet selection..
Old 28th May 2018, 08:00 PM
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECAsh View Post
If its random I would be getting goods for the ranger...but we dont..
You dont get any goods for your Character..which ISNT random.

Random would be a selection of everything, not restricting 1 thing from 29 choices.. So, add the other Armour choices to EACh character so they can Earn a random that FITS them...or take out the option that is the Main Bonus to each character..

You are a ranger and Drop an item into the toilet and get a Dex,con,luck item back and YOU CANT USE IT..even Dex Con..but its for a wiz or fighter.. its a random Kill item to dump, even if its better then anything you have..
I meant the attributes are random. Throwing an item into the toilet changes the item's class requirement. The purpose of the toilet is to get items for your followers, not yourself!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 29th May 2018, 08:37 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
I meant the attributes are random. Throwing an item into the toilet changes the item's class requirement. The purpose of the toilet is to get items for your followers, not yourself!
but DEX only is for ranger...and I can supply those easy..Hand me downs.
So there is little reason for the toilet to give items with DEX on them.. Unless it throws up items for the Ranger, there is little need for Dex to be there..
Same goes for all the other players and Characters..Fighters dont need ATR items, and wiz dont need Int, items...as they can pass those directly to the follower, that is the same..its the other 2 I need goods for.

Random is like an 4 sided dice roll.. Your random is removing the #1..