Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 5th September 2019, 04:35 PM
Greenhorn

Default Wood, Stone, Souls and Dr. Abawuwu

Every day you would buy 10-10 lucky coins for resources.
It is based on your Fortress and Heart of Darkness lvl.

Lvl15 HoD ~ 162M souls capacity. You would buy 10 lucky coins for 10% ~16.2M. Once per day.
Lvl20 Fortress 300M wood and 100M stone capacity. You would buy 10 lucky coins for 10%. 30M wood + 10M stone. Once per day.

That is mean you would buy 2 free spin 'round /day for resources.

At high lvl we have much more materials than we need. It would help a little bit with balance promblems.
Old 5th September 2019, 05:23 PM
Veteran Epic King

Please do not speak for everyone.

I do not have an abundance of souls. I need every last one of them.
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Old 6th September 2019, 01:23 AM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
Please do not speak for everyone.

I do not have an abundance of souls. I need every last one of them.

and what after maxing gold mine ? pointless keeper upgrade ?

@IceAJeges

You will get lucky points and spin for what ? very useful things
Old 6th September 2019, 01:43 AM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvm1975 View Post
and what after maxing gold mine ? pointless keeper upgrade ?
Its going to be a LONG TIME before I max the Gold Pit

Currently I'm on level 41
Old 6th September 2019, 05:33 AM
Greenhorn

@BMWGuinness
I can't imagine how run out from souls. You are a veteran player and 4 world first ever rank, you know the game very well.

If your gold mine is lvl41 that is mean your underwold is maximized all building lvl15. That is mean your soul income ~ as others. 6-8days and you have enough souls ~162M for next lvl gold mine. That is mean You have 7-9 free days when you can buy lucky coin. You can but you mustn't. It is up to you. If you finish your building with mushrooms and you don't have free souls it is your choise, I can support it, it is ok, it is your play style, but please don't say no because a new feature is useless for you, others maybe will be happy with that.

That you can buy lucky coin that isn't mean you must buy every day and of course you can't. That is not the goal, but if you have unnecessary you can spend it. This is a more balanced situation and you can decide what is your goal.

I have 1.000.000.000 souls. that is the max capacity, but I have a lvl13 and lvl11 underworld building I haven't finished yet before I can build my gold mine to lvl16. WHAAT? O.o how? I produce ~200M souls /15days. The answer simple, last christmas I got a very big boost, and forest rarity events changes: ~8M souls/item. Now I spend lots of souls to my underworld soldiers, but this is pointless lvl600 and 700x stats more than enough.

@rvm1975

- You say lucky coins worthless, you are right more or less, but there is chance for valuable items for example ? or gold or mushrooms.
That is my options, others would be happy with other elements too, for example that is an indirect transfer convert wood+stone to souls

- I have other idea for fortunewheel 3.0 but that will be a new suggestion, now just 2 sentence.
1) Wood, stone and souls would be at one place, there will be two free place for new elements.
2) One element would be convenient service boosters. For example you have chance to get free spin, free arena fight, free dungeon fight, 1 day building booster, 1 day truce

Last edited by IceAJeges; 6th September 2019 at 05:38 AM.
Old 6th September 2019, 05:23 PM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAJeges View Post
@BMWGuinness
I can't imagine how run out from souls. You are a veteran player and 4 world first ever rank, you know the game very well.

If your gold mine is lvl41 that is mean your underwold is maximized all building lvl15. That is mean your soul income ~ as others. 6-8days and you have enough souls ~162M for next lvl gold mine. That is mean You have 7-9 free days when you can buy lucky coin. You can but you mustn't. It is up to you. If you finish your building with mushrooms and you don't have free souls it is your choise, I can support it, it is ok, it is your play style, but please don't say no because a new feature is useless for you, others maybe will be happy with that.
Lure Hero souls are based on the maximum level player on the server
In my server, that level is 504
I gather ~11m souls per day in total ... so it takes me 15 days to accumulate the amount of souls needed to attain the next level of gold pit.
The Following User Says Thank You to BMWGuinness For This Useful Post:
IceAJeges (6th September 2019)