Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 8th March 2018, 05:41 PM
Community Manager

I can only send a screenshot if it shows the product and company. Sometimes a video does not work but neither the ID nor a product is displayed (only an empty window), which makes it impossible to report.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 8th March 2018, 08:14 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

I had a chat with support, hopefully they can fix it or remove it soon. Good thing i had 1650 lucky coins on W22 and 800 on W9.

Edit: I forgot you can click on YouTube icon and the video opens in Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1aV2Tp3-Os

This is the video

Last edited by Lumidee; 8th March 2018 at 11:14 PM.
Old 9th March 2018, 07:17 AM
Mighty Weekend Hero

The broken ad is nowhere to be seen for the last 6 hours *knock on wood*
Old 30th March 2018, 09:04 PM
Hatchling

I have not been able to watch an ad in what seems like the last month and a half. Every time i click on the TV a gray box appears with the text "Watch the video and earn a lucky coin" and no video plays. This may have already been discussed at some point but is there anything I can do? Please advise, thanks.
Old 30th March 2018, 09:35 PM
Community Manager

https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=6290

All we can do! Report the via an in-game ticket with the ID. If no ID is shown and no company/product, we cannot report it.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 31st March 2018, 12:33 AM
Golden Shroomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=6290

All we can do! Report the via an in-game ticket with the ID. If no ID is shown and no company/product, we cannot report it.
again as you should know from past posts on this subject that the grey window never shows an ID number. also to the one who posted the issue I have also seen an increase in the same problem the last few days.
Old 31st March 2018, 01:05 PM
Hatchling

Thanks for your quick responses. Leader, unfortunately the videos I have described do not have an ID number because the video will not even load.

Bobo, thank you for clarifying the issue. Just frustrating not being able to take advantage of that part of the game.
Old 13th April 2018, 03:12 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default everytime buggy lucky coin videos

see screenshot

w15 international
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bug.jpg (44.4 KB, 16 views)
Old 17th April 2018, 02:43 AM
Golden Shroomer

Well time rant about this issue once again. I have click on at least 200+ flying tubes. can anyone guess how many videos I was able to watch and get lucky coins from. -theme song from jeopardy plays in background- ........ you may have guessed it a big fat 0 nada not a single one. Does anyone know why. Yep it is broke again.

Between Playa and the ad company they to fix this once and for all. I can understand if a video or 2 might not work but how many flipping times does it have to happen that not a single one works. this is stupid.

Either get it working with current ad company or find one that will actually make sure there crap works or just get rid of it completely.

because the way it is now Ad company ain't making any money Playa ain't making any money and for sure the players ain't getting nothing out of it.

fix it junk it I don't care which but do something cause I for one am fed up with how it has been from the beginning of the flying tube.

Oh and before someone says Playa cant do nothing without an ID number it doesn't show an ID number it never doesn't when they don't work. the ID thing is a bigger joke then the flying tube is.
Old 17th April 2018, 12:51 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default still the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolm666 View Post
see screenshot

w15 international
no reaction from support