Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 6th February 2018, 04:18 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Post Ability to level equipment with metal and crystals

The set items are very nice especially new ones. But in long term there are no way to use them (600 cap patch will make that for 100%).

Before patch after reaching lvl 500 and toilet aura 66 you was able to reach item maximum level. And potentially collect some set using top items (and enchant all of them to 10x).

Now after 5-10 level item became useless. New one has better attribute values and damage values (for weapons).

I am suggesting feature to level up equipment in smithy for crystals and metal.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rvm1975 For This Useful Post:
kečup (6th February 2018), Lumidee (6th February 2018)
Old 6th February 2018, 04:48 PM
Raid Leader

If by that you mean an option to increase item stat bonuses and / or base damage then it's highly unlikely we would get something like this.

That would defeat the point of getting new items.
And upgrading them a little bit we already have in the game.

Hmm, maybe an expensive option to (only one time) reroll stat bonuses or armor values on an item?
Old 6th February 2018, 05:16 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

For example I have item +800 to 3 attributes and I want to level it to +801 spending metal and crystals.

You still need epics as fodder.

After smith update I stopped to roll epics in shops. I am using only toilet ones.
Old 6th February 2018, 07:09 PM
Mighty King

I agree ... the time and effort to upgrade items to level 10 with the blacksmith is moot if you level up quickly.

As GeorgeKen mentioned, the amount of gold you get for selling the items instead of trading them in for gems will nullify the amount you've upgraded over time.
Old 6th February 2018, 10:54 PM
Raid Leader

I see your points guys.
Still I have some doubts.

I feel (only feel) that the upgrade would have to be made so expensive you wouldn't like this system at all.

Also what would be the point of new items? You wouldn't change a single item ever.

And you're aiming at their money since rerolling shops for epics is a thing. Unless we would get crystals just from epics (and nobody would want that).

On a side note.. I don't think we were meant to upgrade items ten times. I have a hunch 5-6 times was supposed to be the sweet spot.
Old 6th February 2018, 10:56 PM
Mighty King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
I see your points guys.
Still I have some doubts.

I feel (only feel) that the upgrade would have to be made so expensive you wouldn't like this system at all.

Also what would be the point of new items? You wouldn't change a single item ever.

And you're aiming at their money since rerolling shops for epics is a thing. Unless we would get crystals just from epics (and nobody would want that).

On a side note.. I don't think we were meant to upgrade items ten times. I have a hunch 5-6 times was supposed to be the sweet spot.
then why is there an achievement for it?
Old 7th February 2018, 08:27 AM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
then why is there an achievement for it?
Exactly that -- there is an achievement for it, which (in my mind) means that it should be an accomplishment, not the norm.

And if something like this was ever implemented, I am certain that the cost would be equally prohibitive to make it worth it. I would rather have a different source of epics alltogether, which can be level-controlled (ie you need X level to access), to provide an equipment source in endgame.

I had mentioned half a year ago that already from lvl400ish (most dungeons completed, and the uncompleted ones need serious stat updates), your only reliable source is the toilet or shroom binging on an epic weekend which in my eyes is problematic.
Old 7th February 2018, 03:32 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexblot View Post
Exactly that -- there is an achievement for it, which (in my mind) means that it should be an accomplishment, not the norm.
There is the achievement "Black gold" that is the norm now...