Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 28th March 2016, 08:40 PM
Weekend Hero

that is good idea to make new race...i suggest taurens,trols,ghosts and ents...also i suggest new class...paladin and druid...that class are best in all strategy games...and in last time i think about class PIRAT...interesting things about this class is weapon combo...attack with hook or sword and for crit he use gun...but for that need good balance of stats weapons in this case need balance str on sword and gun
Old 16th April 2016, 01:58 PM
Weekend Hero

Default New character animation

One time ago i suggest something about char looks...now me and my friends have to suggest to make new looks...for example...warrior must look like warrior...to have helm and plate shoulders...also think about scouts and mages...with interesting cape and head acessoares...
Also you can add more frames...stone frame,bronze frame,silver,dragon and more...
To take frame you must take honor for that...
I hope that you views my suggestion and say something about it
Thanks
Old 18th April 2016, 12:37 PM
Hatchling

I'd like to see more rewards from Tavern quests. Not only equipment but gems, potions and even fortress resources.
The Following User Says Thank You to Olezek For This Useful Post:
banexx91 (20th April 2016)
Old 20th February 2017, 07:10 PM
Hatchling

Smile small but (in my oponion) huge thing

Hi all
Greetings from Austria

I was not sure, if I should open a new thread for this - but maybe it´s already posted somewhere else and well, since that´s what this thread is for - i'll do it here.
As most of you can see - I´m a new player here, and tryed it out for the first time - but what has bugged me since the beginning was a point about the messages (in Austria it's called "Post").
--> You can see the messages you've got - but you can't see the messages you sent to other players.
Especially in the beginning - where I was applying to different guilds - it was a bit confusing to remeber which Guild I wrote which message.
It shouldn't be much of a problem to implement this (I think), and in my opinion it would make the whole message-area more comfortable to have an "ingoing-Tab" and an "outgoing-Tab"

Another thing (for me not as important as the first one) would be the guild chat.
--> If you log in you can only see the last five messages...thats´s not much for a game nowadays.
If that is because of speed and for a better use on phones it makes sense but maybe you can improve this.
My suggestion would be to make 2 different Kind of texts
1. for "messages from members", and
2. "for fights, gold and mushrooms whicht are spent")
Then you can show the last 5 "actions" of Point two and the last 10 or 20 "actions" of point one.

As it goes for all suggestion - it's just a suggestion and it's just my own opinion when I look at this game.
Feel free to take what you need to make this game as good as you can =)
Old 20th February 2017, 11:12 PM
Golden Shroomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beregick Pixilik View Post
Hi all
Greetings from Austria

I was not sure, if I should open a new thread for this - but maybe it´s already posted somewhere else and well, since that´s what this thread is for - i'll do it here.
As most of you can see - I´m a new player here, and tryed it out for the first time - but what has bugged me since the beginning was a point about the messages (in Austria it's called "Post").
--> You can see the messages you've got - but you can't see the messages you sent to other players.
Especially in the beginning - where I was applying to different guilds - it was a bit confusing to remeber which Guild I wrote which message.
It shouldn't be much of a problem to implement this (I think), and in my opinion it would make the whole message-area more comfortable to have an "ingoing-Tab" and an "outgoing-Tab"

Another thing (for me not as important as the first one) would be the guild chat.
--> If you log in you can only see the last five messages...thats´s not much for a game nowadays.
If that is because of speed and for a better use on phones it makes sense but maybe you can improve this.
My suggestion would be to make 2 different Kind of texts
1. for "messages from members", and
2. "for fights, gold and mushrooms whicht are spent")
Then you can show the last 5 "actions" of Point two and the last 10 or 20 "actions" of point one.

As it goes for all suggestion - it's just a suggestion and it's just my own opinion when I look at this game.
Feel free to take what you need to make this game as good as you can =)
Yeah mail system isn't the best but if u want to keep track of which guild you have mail you can actually mail more then 1 person with a mail (example: their name; your name) make sure u put the ; between each name.

As for guild chat we have asked for years for better guild chat. for each message in it takes up that much space on the server. But considering that if they just doubled the amount we could see it wouldn't add that much more data to the server.
Old 23rd March 2018, 09:18 PM
Weekend Hero

You finally heard my ideas about new classes
I'm really surprised
I hope this will not be the only class in the next 10 years
So now you can work on paladin and warlock classes maybe now when you make that step about new classes
But i really interesting how assasin attack will be funcionate
Does he has 100% crit dmg maybe?
Ofc you must balanced it but assasin secret power is critical dmg
Old 23rd March 2018, 11:28 PM
Community Manager

I don't know any details at the moment. More to follow next week!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
banexx91 (24th March 2018)
Old 8th May 2018, 09:29 PM
Hatchling

What about a separate chat channel for Officers and Leader?