Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 20th November 2017, 09:59 PM
Farm Hand

Default Gem mining modification

Hello, here is my suggestion. Many people has already finished their fortresses and if they are spinning their wheel of fortune regularly, they have probably huge excess of resources and almost no option to spent it. My idea is to add a possibility to mine gems for higher cost and lower time. For example you could mine 1 hour faster for double of regular cost, 2 hour faster for treble of cost, etc (probably better to use percentages so it works for all lvls of gem mine and laborers). After you push mining button, another option would open where you could choose how fast and for what cost will be the gem mined.

Yes, you could say, its possible to accelerate mining by mushrooms but imho its too unefficient way to do it and honestly, i cannot imagine someone to spent ridiculous amount of shrooms to get rid of excess resources, again, got from using shrooms in wheel.

And for last, we would get more effective way to indirectly change fortress resources to gold, which is always needed.

So thats it, what do you think? And sorry for my english, not my native language.
Old 20th November 2017, 10:36 PM
Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bortas View Post
Hello, here is my suggestion. Many people has already finished their fortresses and if they are spinning their wheel of fortune regularly, they have probably huge excess of resources and almost no option to spent it. My idea is to add a possibility to mine gems for higher cost and lower time. For example you could mine 1 hour faster for double of regular cost, 2 hour faster for treble of cost, etc (probably better to use percentages so it works for all lvls of gem mine and laborers). After you push mining button, another option would open where you could choose how fast and for what cost will be the gem mined.

Yes, you could say, its possible to accelerate mining by mushrooms but imho its too unefficient way to do it and honestly, i cannot imagine someone to spent ridiculous amount of shrooms to get rid of excess resources, again, got from using shrooms in wheel.

And for last, we would get more effective way to indirectly change fortress resources to gold, which is always needed.

So thats it, what do you think? And sorry for my english, not my native language.
I'm fine with how it currently is, I'd rather the developers spend their time expanding the Fortress
The Following User Says Thank You to BMWGuinness For This Useful Post:
dfps (20th November 2017)