Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 18th December 2018, 04:54 PM
rvm1975 rvm1975 is offline
Mighty Hero
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
No, it is not possible, you have to decide what to do. Upgrading buildings and collecting resources (woodcutter's hut etc.) or training mages while upgrading the mages' tower is not possible either.
Thanks for the explanation. It actually breaks gameplay and looks like new way of BIG spending way.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 18th December 2018, 05:03 PM
Nabuchodonosor's Avatar
Nabuchodonosor Nabuchodonosor is offline
Toy Bow Toddler
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 6
Default

what's about players who gave a lot for the guild in the beginning (ex : 2000) and that are now deleted/kicked for inactivity since? (especially for old servers)

the guild loses his support and donations?
__________________
king of babylon, keeper of the sacred flame. w27

Last edited by Nabuchodonosor; 18th December 2018 at 05:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 18th December 2018, 05:20 PM
Gully Gully is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabuchodonosor View Post
what's about players who gave a lot for the guild in the beginning (ex : 2000) and that are now deleted/kicked for inactivity since? (especially for old servers)

the guild loses his support and donations?
if the guild is maxed out you lose 21 skillpoints kicking him away
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 18th December 2018, 05:49 PM
K0rkki K0rkki is offline
Farm Hand
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gully View Post
if the guild is maxed out you lose 21 skillpoints kicking him away
I'm assuming those points are "lost" whether or not the person is kicked. He is not coming back to reallocate them. The points need to be manually reallocated, right? I might have misunderstood how this works. It can't be that the points need to be "reallocated". That would be silly. From the screenshots earlyer it actually looks like I'm in the wrong here.

@Leander, do we have to manually reallocate our points after the update? Also, if I happen to be the only member in a maxed guild (an extreme example) do I still get only 21 points?

Last edited by K0rkki; 18th December 2018 at 06:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 18th December 2018, 06:28 PM
willow willow is offline
Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 109
Default Guild fights the new way?

"Guild fights now cost 100 gold (the player who declares the fight pays the fee) while raids now cost 10k gold (the player who starts the raid pays the fee). Same for the catapult…you load it with your own mushrooms."

Is this ment for only the officers or could every one in the guild now start a fight or a raid?
__________________
Leader of Treffers (dutch server S1)
Member of Luiten (dutch server S2)
Member of The Raid(dutch server S3)
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 18th December 2018, 06:29 PM
Gully Gully is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0rkki View Post
I'm assuming those points are "lost" whether or not the person is kicked. He is not coming back to reallocate them. The points need to be manually reallocated, right? I might have misunderstood how this works. It can't be that the points need to be "reallocated". That would be silly. From the screenshots earlyer it actually looks like I'm in the wrong here.

@Leander, do we have to manually reallocate our points after the update? Also, if I happen to be the only member in a maxed guild (an extreme example) do I still get only 21 points?
I think the maximum amount you can get is 500, so if you are alone you get 500 and you will have half of the bonuses.

But if you leave the guild you can "bring with you" only 20 out of the 500 you have.

I dont know if we have to do somthing manually...
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 18th December 2018, 06:59 PM
Kanako Kanako is offline
Toy Bow Toddler
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gully View Post
I think the maximum amount you can get is 500, so if you are alone you get 500 and you will have half of the bonuses.

But if you leave the guild you can "bring with you" only 20 out of the 500 you have.
If you skilled 500 points, then you can "bring with you" the 500 points.
Whether all of the 500 points will be of use for the new guild depends on how many points the guild is missing for the 1000 points to be fully upgraded.
So if all 49 members of the new guild havn't got any skill points, all of your 500 points will be helpful.
But if all 49 members of the new guild have more than 20 points each, your 500 points will not be helpful at all.

That's how I understood it.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 18th December 2018, 07:09 PM
Gully Gully is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanako View Post
If you skilled 500 points, then you can "bring with you" the 500 points.
Whether all of the 500 points will be of use for the new guild depends on how many points the guild is missing for the 1000 points to be fully upgraded.
So if all 49 members of the new guild havn't got any skill points, all of your 500 points will be helpful.
But if all 49 members of the new guild have more than 20 points each, your 500 points will not be helpful at all.

That's how I understood it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
If you donated a ton of to your old guild and decide to leave, you can only take the 20 points with you and not more. However, with the old system changing guilds left you with nothing to take with you...you had to donate mushrooms to your first guild, then donate from scratch when joining guild 2.

Sorry man
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 18th December 2018, 07:10 PM
Arturu Arturu is offline
Epic Raid Leader
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 605
Default

One of the nicer things in f2p guilds was the combined work of trying to upgrade buildings. Every one given shroom counted. People felt like they were contributing and that contribution was visible to everyone.
Thats gone.


Attacks might be cheaper but I know a lot of guilds where only one person set those up.
Now people won't be able to even help out with gold.


Unlimited mines...
Sure, we asked for further upgrades.
But theres a difference between balanced expansion of all buildings and upgrading one infinitely.
If Fortress had only one building from start would that be a compelling system?
Would anyone want to play that?


Once again ideas seem to be hit and (mostly) miss.
Once again I feel that if Playa asked anyone from the community they would say that these ideas might not be the best.


What is even the point of these guild changes?
Was the old system so bad?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arturu For This Useful Post:
beroun (19th December 2018), QeniX (18th December 2018)
  #40  
Old 18th December 2018, 07:39 PM
Leander's Avatar
Leander Leander is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 5,036
Default

No, it is not 21 skill points per player but the total upgrade points are divided by the amount of players. If you are the only player in a maxed out guild and leave the guild, then found a new one, you automatically have a maxed out guild again. Just check the guild screen how many points you have.

2.0: activity tab (knights, potions, skill)
3.0: move your mouse over the names of the guild members

===========

No, you can either mine gems or upgrade the building. It has always been this way for the woodcutter's hut, the quarry, the gold pit etc.

===========

The new guild mechanic allows you to change guilds more easily. You don't have to donate gold and mushrooms, then lose everything upon leaving and you have to donate more in a different guild.

Moreover, a big reason is fair play. Cheaters created a ton of multis and let them donate gold to their guild, then left, which was an unfair boost. Now cheating is no longer possible.
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
Kanako (18th December 2018)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'