Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 3rd September 2018, 10:21 PM
Hatchling

Talking FAST LEVELING (?)

Hey guys, first of all I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but, I'm really curious so let's go.

How is it possible I'm playing on mushrooms... and I' hit 100 lvl after 2 weeks, doing 300thirst, playing on griffin best potions etc.
But on each server there's at least 1 guy who hits 200lvl+ within 10days +/-

So My question is:

How is it possible? Any explanations?
Old 4th September 2018, 09:53 AM
Farm Hand

Its easy, you just change whole gear, defeat few dungeons, make few lvls and then the same again and again. This tactic is most effective during epic event. Its also neccessary to speed up fortress construction and gem gathering so cost of all this fun can reach hundreds of thousands shrooms in few weeks.

Last edited by Bortas; 4th September 2018 at 10:04 AM.
Old 4th September 2018, 12:05 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLG Haxo View Post
Hey guys, first of all I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but, I'm really curious so let's go.

How is it possible I'm playing on mushrooms... and I' hit 100 lvl after 2 weeks, doing 300thirst, playing on griffin best potions etc.
But on each server there's at least 1 guy who hits 200lvl+ within 10days +/-

So My question is:

How is it possible? Any explanations?
You'll get XP from defeating suggested players in arena also but the most important factors is your xp % bonus from guild and scrapbook. This guys are probably in guild with most % xp boost and also have the most completed scrapbooks that give them more xp than you. They also can pay mushrooms for reducing fortress building time and get additional profits from high lvl academy and then they can defeat more monsters in dungeons.
Old 5th September 2018, 10:54 AM
Adventurer

There are many sources for exp (like the mentioned guild bonus, scrapbook or arena attacks) that souch a player ofcause want's to max out.

But for the most extreme players the dungeons are ofcause the main factor. If you are able to defeat certain "barriers" (mostly mages) you can defeat many more afterwards and if you use a good strategie you maybe hit the level to get the next key, for what you saved some thirst, than you defeat some opponents there, than you have made a good level jump, search some new epics (some players even change their epics two times a day at the beginning, note: without epic event!) and defeat even more dungeons and so on...

But the players that use this strategie to it's extremes don't spend 1000's of shrooms, they spend 100.000's in short periodes of time!
Old 5th September 2018, 01:37 PM
Farm Hand

During last easter I started on a new server and got a glimpse of what it takes. I was lucky to hit a very good guild with no shroom donation requirements (they had enough). From the start we had way more members than the guild was ready to hold at once. Everyone rotated in and out as they needed to donate untill the guild was upgraded enough to fit in everyone. This is how the guild is upgraded fast untill the upgrades start costing shrooms.

We had all events active over four days and the first player on the server reached lvl 100 before the first thirst reset. The same player reached lvl 200 just before the third reset or slightly after, can't remember which.
Old 5th September 2018, 02:38 PM
Adventurer

Yes, the rotation is another typical point that I would include in the block of minor ep sources. It's actually a quite normal procedure that almost any top guild uses on new servers (All guilds I was in on the 4 servers I have started on in my last 8 years of S&F experience used it). But it doesn't explain why some players have this extreme start, that is totaly up to them spending loads of shrooms to buy epics at any time, push their statts with the dragon and defeat any dungeon that is mathematicaly possible, as I explained above.
Old 5th September 2018, 05:06 PM
Mighty Hero

You have to spend a lot (A LOT! Way more than 10k in the first month) in order to level up as fast as them.

- Spend mushrooms on 50% mount to get the gold bonus from it (be creative, some guys have more than 1000 days on it because of this)
- Do your thirst in happy hour to get the better bonuses of your guild in that day.
- Always keep your album as maxed as possible
- Always get new items after you finish your thirst (first days only)
- Always get new epics in each epic event (first months)
- Always use the best potions and gems
- Spend tons of mushrooms on dungeons and twister