Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 12th October 2015, 10:17 AM
Mighty Hero

If you think that buildings at 14° or 15° level structure will take from 1 to 2 month, in the meanwhile what we have suppose to do?
We can't search gems (for months?!), and I think we can't upgrade soldiers, mage and archer once they have reached the same level of the smithy...
So what remains is to attack someone fortress, but (for what I see 'till now) often the reward from victory will be lower than what you have to spent to rebuild your soldiers army..
So we have to wait... and wait... and wait...

It is my opinion that the longevity of the game it's not due to a (really) lot of time from an action to another (wait month for level up your pg or buildings) but will be nice if in that time you will have much more things to do...
If I have only to wait for month for something will be only boring!

Last edited by Arrow; 12th October 2015 at 10:19 AM.
Old 13th October 2015, 02:44 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
If you think that buildings at 14° or 15° level structure will take from 1 to 2 month, in the meanwhile what we have suppose to do?
We can't search gems (for months?!), and I think we can't upgrade soldiers, mage and archer once they have reached the same level of the smithy...
So what remains is to attack someone fortress, but (for what I see 'till now) often the reward from victory will be lower than what you have to spent to rebuild your soldiers army..
So we have to wait... and wait... and wait...

It is my opinion that the longevity of the game it's not due to a (really) lot of time from an action to another (wait month for level up your pg or buildings) but will be nice if in that time you will have much more things to do...
If I have only to wait for month for something will be only boring!
I don't think it will take that long to do last upgrades maybe a week for some a couple days for others. as for getting more stuff to do daaaaaaang we have fortress what 2 weeks and ppl want more not me. I like this game for its simplsity and not having to do 50 million things a day.

I play a game like that and it seems like a chore anymore nvr get half the stuff done. Only reason I even still play that game is I started about a month after the game came out of beta and hate to walk away from all the time I put in plus still have some goals.

I like the once a year updates even if I finish long b4 the next one comes out then getting one every month and it takes months even years to finish unless u spend hundreds even thousands of dollars to finish quicker.