Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Accolades & Critics

Notices

Old 22nd October 2013, 12:13 AM
Weekend Hero

Gilde: UK forum

46 hits since Sunday morning by one idiot on s1 here. Seems as though he does not get that if you hit above yourself by a page or two you can get more honour. And he is using mushrooms. I have become used to it ...but it does create havoc with my mail box. I realise that he can do whatever he wants with his mushrooms but can we do something about the mailboxes?

merlin mage corps the only way to fly
Old 22nd October 2013, 10:22 AM
Weekend Hero

Wow he actually attacks you with mushrooms even though he cant get honor/gold from you? :o thats pretty absurd. Maybe he really hates you? lol

Btw the command /delfights should serve you well. It deletes all the attack messages.
Fullpowerahead, 290 mage, s1: UK
Fullpowerahead, 272 warrior, s2: UK
The Following User Says Thank You to fullpowerahead For This Useful Post:
merlination (22nd October 2013)
Old 22nd October 2013, 03:57 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

It would be nice just to have a battle report button in the arena that u can see who attacked u if u won or lost and see the battle if u want and it would automatically erase those that are 24 or 48 hours ago.

If we had this then mail could be use for just that purpose sending and receiving mail.

Last edited by bobo baggins; 23rd October 2013 at 10:52 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
merlination (23rd October 2013)
Old 22nd October 2013, 04:42 PM
Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
It would be nice just to have a battle report button in the arena hat u can see who attacked u if u won or lost and see the battle if u want and it would automatically erase those that are 24 or 48 hours ago.

If we had this then mail could be use for just that purpose sending and receiving mail.
Two thumbs up on this idea. I really like this idea a lot.

merlin mage corps the only way to fly
Old 23rd October 2013, 10:19 PM
Weekend Hero

77 attacks from one toon and 11 from his alt since Sunday. And I've had it. Anyway to lodge a complaint about this. I realise that the offender can do so as its his decision to do with his life what he wants, but he is messing up my mailbox. /delfights command is brilliant but I need something a bit more. Any chance of putting bobo baggins idea into effect?

merlin
Old 23rd October 2013, 11:03 PM
Farm Hand

The only thing that helps is to ignore it...

It will stop eventually... and with the command /delfights on the chat every time before you go to your inbox you don't even notice it..
Old 24th October 2013, 04:27 AM
Golden Shroomer

If the player isnt the guild leader of the guild he is in try mailing him a friendly letter asking him to talk to the player. if that doesnt work the only other thing which i dont reccomend but can be effective is to have everyone in ur guild bombard him with attacks. but also know it can start a guild war that no one wants
Old 28th October 2013, 06:00 PM
Weekend Hero

Thank you bobo for your suggestions. Unfortunately all those things have been tried. It appears as though he has a fixation on me for the time being. Some people just have to push and push. Funnily enough I have not attacked him in the hall of fame. At present I have been forwarding all his loses back to his own mail box. I think some people are just there to try you in life. Obviously I am in his way and he wants me to know it.

Still I ask if Playa can change our mailboxes to include your idea (from several posts up). Us, guild leaders often keep pertinent info in our mail boxes and when some fool is attacking you daily 10s of times it means that our mail boxes fill up with trash. Need a way to throw out that trash before I lose important mail. /delfights works nicely, but would like something else put in place.

thanks in advance merlin mage corps the only way to fly .
Old 29th October 2013, 03:27 AM
Golden Shroomer

Is this the same player since the first post on this thread. If so I would like to see some screenshots of all his attacks depending on the timing it almost makes me wonder if he is botting as I know of no one who would attack that much for that long and not bot it is hard to prove but bots tend to have patterns if attacks r coming after he is done questing.
Old 29th October 2013, 02:11 PM
Weekend Hero

Same player. Unfortunately I can not do what you ask for two reasons. First one is quite stupid how do I get a screen shot? Second, by posting this screen shot I go against the rules set out by those who run the boards it would mean naming names. Whereas we have to remain nameless in what we post. Hurumph.. I think what I am going to do is just not retaliate and possibly let him get by me (if he would). He is well known to the community at large as I am not the first he has done this to. I just happen to be picked on at the moment.

merlin mage corps