Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 5th August 2015, 12:24 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum
Default Wish list

This is my wish list of features/bug fixes I would like to see.

PC version
-getting the enter the tower button to show as soon as you get in the area old version had it new one you have to wait till it stops moving.

-foreword brought back to mail system

-fix when the guild demon portal turns red currently it changes at 5pm east for US servers. I do believe it changed early as well for UK servers. (I believe it does it an hour b4 midnight Germany time should go that way should be an hour b4 server reset so 23:00 server time)

-need a forgot password somewhere currently not able to click and reset have to contact support that is long and for some could take a day or more to get it fixed.

-activity screen in guild roster needs to go back to old version look of date and time or at least the date.

-vids back to crediting shrooms( I know it will be a bit but would be nice to get an update on it once in awhile )

-vids is crossing over the different servers. for some vids if you have the same one playing on more then 1 server they will reset to where u have to play over again or will start crashing browser tabs. seems to be a cross scripting issue. this is most likely on providers side but I can be wrong on that part.

-new manual needs to have a link somewhere in game like we had for old version.

App wishes/bugs

-Loading time still needs some improvement. have a lot where it wont load a toon and you have to cancel and retry to get in.

-trying to click the "x" in city view to log out 99% of the time brings u to the fortress screen. either need to move the x or the fortress.

-logging out tends to freeze the app and have to force quit it.

-cant get to the forum thru the app

-switch button from just an icon to what the button is for

if anyone has anything they want to add post here and I will add it to the list and then remove the post to keep the thread clean and easy to see what is asked for.
I will try to remember to add who asked for it.

Last edited by bobo baggins; 5th August 2015 at 02:18 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo baggins For This Useful Post:
Valkyra (5th August 2015)
Old 5th August 2015, 11:15 AM
Hero

Hey .About the "Forgot Password" option...if you input your password incorrectly, it will popup a window saying you had input the wrong one. And if you input another one incorrectly in that popup, it will appear another window with a link to recover password.
The Following User Says Thank You to dfps For This Useful Post:
MedusasSnakes (5th August 2015)
Old 5th August 2015, 09:23 PM
Golden Shroomer

ah okie would be nice to just put a link for it like the old version did but guess that works as well.
Old 16th August 2015, 11:58 AM
Mighty Hero

I almost agree with everything you said, but:
- I don't have any crash from the app (Samsung galaxy s6), so maybe it's a phone compatibility problem
- In the app if we press over the mount icon it will bring you to the stable. I need instead to see how many time will be the mount duration left
- I found the icon on the app more useful than a descriptive button
- As I suggest some time ago, I found very useful a "Calendar" function where you can see event, and plan activity for you or your guild
- In the app the function to compare your Pg to another didn't work
Old 16th August 2015, 03:13 PM
Golden Shroomer

the crash issues are better then when I first posted this but still happens more then it should. old phone was a LG optima 2 new one is a Samsung galaxy grand prime. both crash abt the same amount. as for an events calendar well with it being posted here which event is going on and some guild leaders also put on their guild boards I cant see a calendar being usefull but that is me.

yeah the icons keep the screen less cluttered but having a word over a pic saying what a button does makes it easier to know what a button does.

Last edited by bobo baggins; 16th August 2015 at 03:15 PM.