Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 2nd August 2017, 10:06 PM
Epic Hero

They won't merge s1 .de due to its reputation. But I have something for you, Leander: this "update" is dependent of the feedback from players playing on s2-s5 .de, four of the more active servers in the entire game. What about those who play on inactive servers? Don't they need this in a more urgent way than the germans? I mean, each german server is like an entire world. I'm not saying that they don't need this (maybe they want more competition, maybe they think it's good how it is right now), but what about the other countries? Why don't you test this on both sides: an active country, and an inactive one?
Old 2nd August 2017, 10:12 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

German servers are more active generally speaking but what they have in common with all other servers is that only few players are active. Only the tip of the iceberg is active on every server.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 2nd August 2017, 11:45 PM
Epic Hero

Indeed, but comparing the amount of active players in german servers with other countries is kind of questionable.
Old 3rd August 2017, 12:17 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeemannetje View Post
1. I have 3 accounts on the same server, there are multiple people with more accounts on the same server. if i was you i would keep on playing on both accounts.

2. only thing i can say on this is that this brings back the competition. and yes s3 has less bonuses then s1, the reason? there are less players on s3 then on s1, this means less high level tier players so worse bonuses. antoher reason why whe should combine servers!
Well considering that currently multi accounting is against the rules everyone agreed to when they registered I would say there is an issue that needs to be fixed by support.

on merged servers I would assume they will allow the 1 account from each server to be played without any issues.
Old 3rd August 2017, 07:34 AM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
German servers are more active generally speaking but what they have in common with all other servers is that only few players are active. Only the tip of the iceberg is active on every server.
That is the reason why Playa started creating international servers so as to gather the most active players of each nationality that would make a server fully active. It is obvious that Playa wants to fix the situation with national servers because ,if I am not mistaken, since the introduction of international ones there has not been an opening of a national server.

I can talk about the situation in the greek servers since I have been playing there and also I have participated in the greek forum. Well, the situation is that the greek player base is not big enough for the 6 existing servers that Greece has to date. The situation is that in each server only players in the top 200-300 play daily and very few of them actually buy mushrooms.

The cost of maintaining servers as described above is obviously a burden for playa that has 200(!!) national servers running. Merging some of them is vital not only for Playa to reduce the costs but also for players to experience the competition again.
Old 3rd August 2017, 10:08 AM
Mushroom Collector

Gilde: NL forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnitel View Post
It was only an exemple how this should work, because there are countries with only one server and its impossible to make any combination, but lets wait for the future and see what happens after the tests in the de servers.
All good man!

Last edited by Zeemannetje; 3rd August 2017 at 10:14 AM.
Old 3rd August 2017, 10:11 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
Well considering that currently multi accounting is against the rules everyone agreed to when they registered I would say there is an issue that needs to be fixed by support.

on merged servers I would assume they will allow the 1 account from each server to be played without any issues.
wow milti accounting is against the rules? there is one guy in my guild with 5 accounts on his name. so many people have multiple accounts on one server.
Old 3rd August 2017, 11:10 AM
Greenhorn

I think your idea could be real by creating new customize server and send emails whole players from all servers if they want to shift to this server in this case no one will be surprised or shocked!

This idea is applicable and suitable for every player wants to play with active players!.
Old 3rd August 2017, 12:16 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
I think your idea could be real by creating new customize server and send emails whole players from all servers if they want to shift to this server in this case no one will be surprised or shocked!

This idea is applicable and suitable for every player wants to play with active players!.
this isn't what most of the community is looking for.
They want to compete with players from there own country. not with players from different countrys.
Old 3rd August 2017, 09:31 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeemannetje View Post
wow milti accounting is against the rules? there is one guy in my guild with 5 accounts on his name. so many people have multiple accounts on one server.
Yes, it is definitely against the rules! Please read the TOS! Multiacounts will be banned!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram