Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > W19 Net > The Guild Tavern

Notices

The Guild Tavern Alliances, mergers, small talk, meet & greet

Old 26th September 2017, 09:58 PM
Hatchling

Default 217 in 11 days ?

I want to hear what do you think about the lvl leaders on the server. Ich mache hier nur urlaub , is lvl 217 in only11 dass. How did He make that. I have 50% mount and plays 300thirst every day , and i am just 54 . OK with many mushrums vor the dunnys i can accept lvl 100-130 but 217 and complett new gear every day with new gems .
Common people tell ne what do you thing, is it possible without cheating?
Old 26th September 2017, 10:40 PM
Hero

Same history like it hapened in w18. It is possible without any cheat
Anyway if you play 300 and are only that lvl in 11 days... You doing something SERIOUSLY WRONG!.
Old 28th September 2017, 07:00 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

It wasn't possible until some time ago but now it is because of the twister. If you want to buy and spend many you can shroom your way through the twister and other dungeons. If your level is low and the dungeon monster is much stronger, let's say you defeat it with a 1% chance (a combination of dodges/evasion and criticial hits), you can spend 100 mushrooms to defeat it statistically. Then continue to the next monster.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Last edited by Leander; 28th September 2017 at 07:03 PM.
Old 2nd October 2017, 06:32 AM
Greenhorn

So, this is legit? Not a cheat? Sounds like at the very least an exploit or something that the devs should look at as far as nerfing this twister somehow, or do something.

Totally unfair advantage in my mind.
Old 2nd October 2017, 08:40 AM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Kendra View Post
So, this is legit? Not a cheat? Sounds like at the very least an exploit or something that the devs should look at as far as nerfing this twister somehow, or do something.

Totally unfair advantage in my mind.
Buy 50.000 and spend it on rolling items, digging gems, thousands of trys in dungeons and pick scout.

It isn't unfair, you can spend 8.000 euro and make 217 in even less (on s34.pl it took 7 days).
Of-course it isn't worth because in long term this guy will disappear. In this game matter only two things:
-mount 50%
-320 thirst/day

Even someone has 100 lvls advantage it wont make big difference after one year of constant play.

PS. Many "rushers" delete themselves after few months so just let them make their role (donate Playa hard so we can still play this game)
The Following User Says Thank You to sharshooter For This Useful Post:
Old 2nd October 2017, 01:19 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

We are very thankful for such players!

Despite this crazy start S&F is not pay to win though. You can play the whole game without buying mushrooms and endurance is very important. If you play daily for a year you will be good. Some players have played for some years and are in the top 50 on their server because they work hard every day and keep playing whereas most of the other players already stopped. It's all about dedication, motivation and daily play.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram