Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 14th August 2015, 02:32 PM
Hatchling

Default Dungeon keys

Hi, I'll be selling a few dungeon keys today with the new server. My question is:
Can you have multiple dungeon keys in the inventory?
I mean, let's say I get a key and don't use it and don't sell it either, can I get another one?
Thanks for helping me.
Old 14th August 2015, 02:53 PM
Epic Raid Leader

I know with like the toilet key, I've had multiples before. Not positive about the dungeon keys, though.
Old 14th August 2015, 02:57 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

No, you can only have one key for a dungeon at a time. Keeping them is not recommended as you don't get much money anyway...and you should unlock all dungeons as soon as possible to fight monsters for loot.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
MedusasSnakes (14th August 2015)
Old 14th August 2015, 04:04 PM
Hatchling

Thanks for the help. I'll definately sell my keys thow, 250 gold is a huge amount for a Lvl 10 char.
Old 20th September 2015, 07:51 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
No, you can only have one key for a dungeon at a time. Keeping them is not recommended as you don't get much money anyway...and you should unlock all dungeons as soon as possible to fight monsters for loot.
Leaving the "strategy part" aside (which option is better: rush your way through the dungeons or take your time) I would say, that if Playa didn't perform any changes for the 2nd international server, it is possible to gather more than 1 keys, and sell them afterwards for a major gold boost.

However, keep in mind that when you carry at least 1 dungeon key, if you visit the "DUNGEONS" tab, you will unlock the dungeon, losing your chance to find more keys of the unlocked dungeons.

So, when you get a key, it would be a good idea to either sell it or use it (to unlock the dungeon).

PS: I still can't figure out why Shakes or Fidget would have a desire to buy a key for the 1st Dungeon, at that ridiculous price! To be honest, I haven't met them in any of my "dungeon crawls", so I would assume that they use these keys for making Windchimes?
The Following User Says Thank You to Argos For This Useful Post:
Leander (21st September 2015)

Tags
dungeon, key, multiple keys, sell