Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28th January 2019, 01:57 PM
BMWGuinness's Avatar
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Epic King
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,744
Default Changes to the Gem Mine and Gold Pit may be coming

It has come to my attention that the Gem Mine and the Gold Pit may receive a change in upgrade caps.

Instead of unlimited Gem Mine and 255 Gold Pit, both may be changed to 100.

I cannot fully translate or understand the text in German, but I will place it here for translation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO771 View Post
So, nach einem Gespräch mit den Kollegen wird es eine Deckelung der Goldgrube und der Edelsteinmine bei Stufe 100 geben.

Davon ab zu den Berechnungen: Die Bonihöhe auf die Steine war (und wird auch weiterhin) nie pro ausgebauter Stufe gleich hoch sein.
In späteren Ausbaustufen der Mine hätte (und wird) man für einen(!) weiteren Attributspunkt Bonus auf einen Stein 2-3 Ausbaustufen der Mine haben müssen.

Ob man einführt, dass man die Gebäude gleichzeitig aus- und abbauen lassen kann (ab Ausbaustufe x), wird noch diskutiert.
---

Here is the broken translation


From what I am understanding, both may be capped at 100. Both already have diminishing returns as their level reaches higher, and both may or may not allow for development and collection of gold (gold pit) and gems (gem mine) during construction.
__________________
1st to find all Pets in the World
1st Complete Fortress in the World
1st Complete Underworld in the World
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BMWGuinness For This Useful Post:
interderabilja (28th January 2019)
  #2  
Old 28th January 2019, 02:45 PM
Acclamator Acclamator is offline
Mushroom Collector
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
So, nach einem Gespräch mit den Kollegen wird es eine Deckelung der Goldgrube und der Edelsteinmine bei Stufe 100 geben.

Davon ab zu den Berechnungen: Die Bonihöhe auf die Steine war (und wird auch weiterhin) nie pro ausgebauter Stufe gleich hoch sein.
In späteren Ausbaustufen der Mine hätte (und wird) man für einen(!) weiteren Attributspunkt Bonus auf einen Stein 2-3 Ausbaustufen der Mine haben müssen.

Ob man einführt, dass man die Gebäude gleichzeitig aus- und abbauen lassen kann (ab Ausbaustufe x), wird noch diskutiert.
After a conversation with my colleagues there will be a cap on the Gold Mine and the Gemstone Mine at level 100.

Furthermore concerning the calculations: the gem bonus per level is not (and will not be) proportional. In later levels of the gem mine you would have (and will) get only one more point on your gems for 2-3 levels of the mine.

The question wheter to make gems and gold mineable during buildingtime is topic of ongoing discussions.

--------

I'm currious how the gem value continues after a few levels. Did you register a sudden drop in effectivness of one minelevel Guiness?

Last edited by Acclamator; 28th January 2019 at 02:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Acclamator For This Useful Post:
BMWGuinness (28th January 2019)
  #3  
Old 28th January 2019, 02:51 PM
Leander's Avatar
Leander Leander is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 4,849
Default

Yes, both the gold pit and gem mine will be capped at level 100 in the next update.
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 28th January 2019, 03:02 PM
BMWGuinness's Avatar
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Epic King
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acclamator View Post
I'm currious how the gem value continues after a few levels. Did you register a sudden drop in effectivness of one minelevel Guiness?
It is a gradual drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Yes, both the gold pit and gem mine will be capped at level 100 in the next update.
Thank you Leander, is there an expected date? Or just sometime in the Spring?
__________________
1st to find all Pets in the World
1st Complete Fortress in the World
1st Complete Underworld in the World
1st to Gem Mine Level 100

Last edited by BMWGuinness; 28th January 2019 at 06:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BMWGuinness For This Useful Post:
Acclamator (28th January 2019)
  #5  
Old 28th January 2019, 07:50 PM
Leander's Avatar
Leander Leander is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 4,849
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
Thank you Leander, is there an expected date? Or just sometime in the Spring?
No date given, sorry. It should be easy to implement though so it might be changed in the next patch.
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
BMWGuinness (28th January 2019)
  #6  
Old 6th June 2019, 06:31 PM
Mardera's Avatar
Mardera Mardera is offline
Greenhorn
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 16
Default

Still waiting for Gold Mine to be able to collect
__________________
s1.sfgame.ru:
Mardera aka Shane (etc. mults in guild)
Guild Карелия is the best!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mardera For This Useful Post:
QeniX (7th June 2019)
  #7  
Old 7th June 2019, 08:14 PM
ECAsh ECAsh is offline
Adventurer
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 97
Default

So we are taking mines that were lvl 20, past level 25, and now to lvl 100??
and 2 weeks to build each level??
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 7th June 2019, 08:17 PM
BMWGuinness's Avatar
BMWGuinness BMWGuinness is offline
Epic King
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,744
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECAsh View Post
So we are taking mines that were lvl 20, past level 25, and now to lvl 100??
and 2 weeks to build each level??
for non-shroomers yes ... for low levels gold mine will take much longer
__________________
1st to find all Pets in the World
1st Complete Fortress in the World
1st Complete Underworld in the World
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'