Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 17th December 2018, 09:07 PM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivale View Post
So I at this point (and just recently as well) donated 100$ worth of mushrooms into my own guild. I expect those will be refunded, so I can use them to upgrade my personal bonus?
nope, it will be spread out among your guild mates

https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showpos...88&postcount=4

Quote:
Changes to current guilds: your guild bank (gold and mushrooms) will be split into equal parts among members, rounding up!
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Old 17th December 2018, 10:46 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Gold and mushrooms have been stuck in the guild bank for months and years. While gold could be used for fights and raids, mushrooms were lost unless you want to load the mushroom catapult.

Now mushrooms stored in the guild bank will be split equally among guild members. If you have 50 members and there are 300 mushrooms in your guild bank, every member receives 6 mushrooms.

A guild is maxed out with 500 group points (guild) and 500 points for raids (50 raids x 10 points). For the normal 500 guild points a guild with 50 members needs 10 points per player.

If your guild is maxed out and you leave the the guild, you leave your guild with 20 skill points (1000 group points / 50 players = 20 points per player).

If you donated a ton of to your old guild and decide to leave, you can only take the 20 points with you and not more. However, with the old system changing guilds left you with nothing to take with you...you had to donate mushrooms to your first guild, then donate from scratch when joining guild 2.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 17th December 2018, 10:50 PM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Gold and mushrooms have been stuck in the guild bank for months and years. While gold could be used for fights and raids, mushrooms were lost unless you want to load the mushroom catapult.

Now mushrooms stored in the guild bank will be split equally among guild members. If you have 50 members and there are 300 mushrooms in your guild bank, every member receives 6 mushrooms.

A guild is maxed out with 500 group points (guild) and 500 points for raids (50 raids x 10 points). For the normal 500 guild points a guild with 50 members needs 10 points per player.

If your guild is maxed out and you leave the the guild, you leave your guild with 20 skill points (1000 group points / 50 players = 20 points per player).

If you donated a ton of to your old guild and decide to leave, you can only take the 20 points with you and not more. However, with the old system changing guilds left you with nothing to take with you...you had to donate mushrooms to your first guild, then donate from scratch when joining guild 2.
So if you're in a guild that is maxed out, and then leave for a guild that is not maxed out, how does your 20 points apply to the new guild?
Old 17th December 2018, 11:17 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Idc about the measely 40-50 mushrooms we still have in our bank. What I care about are the 5000 mushrooms I and another valued member of my guild singlehandedly donated recently to afford the status of a 'fully upgraded guild'.
What you're currently doing and independent of what might be written in your tos is a scam.

If you proceed as you've written you're going to conciously nullify every single one of your loyal players p2w progress and force them to repay to regain it.

You've been keeping count of who donated how many mushrooms and admitted to the amount of mushrooms used for mushroom catapults as being neglectable since 'mushrooms have been stuck in the bank'.
As such while keeping in mind that uncounted mushrooms could not be returned - further equalising the distribution - it should not pose any issues to simply refund all players their mushrooms back into their personal inventories.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rivale For This Useful Post:
bloodbound (17th December 2018), Ghettoforce (18th December 2018)
Old 17th December 2018, 11:17 PM
Hatchling

Quote:

First I would like to ask is: is there a limit for a person regarding the skill points? For example: can I have 50 skill points or max 20?

If so, there will not be any (almost) maxed out guilds. How can I max out the guild, if there is someone who don't buy ? We can not oblige them to buy any.

Second: wouldn't it be more easy and fair to give back the mushrooms and gold to the players who donated them and remove the existing bank?

Why would someone get any mushrooms and gold, who have not donated any? The other player donated 1000 and get back 20 (if it is still in the bank)? Really?
Old 17th December 2018, 11:39 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivale View Post
Idc about the measely 40-50 mushrooms we still have in our bank. What I care about are the 5000 mushrooms I and another valued member of my guild singlehandedly donated recently to afford the status of a 'fully upgraded guild'.
What you're currently doing and independent of what might be written in your tos is a scam.
Please explain as I don't understand your point. Now everyone gets mushrooms from the guild bank but before the change they were lost and nobody got anything. When two players donated 5000 mushrooms they were used for the guild and remained in the guild. If they left and joined a different guild they could NOT take the mushrooms with them. Now you can take something with you. I don't see why you have a disadvantage.

I'll answer your other questions tomorrow, have to talk to the team in order not to post incorrect calculations. I'll also post more details on upgrading the guild. It's already 23:34.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 18th December 2018, 02:55 AM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Quote:
Please explain as I don't understand your point. Now everyone gets mushrooms from the guild bank but before the change they were lost and nobody got anything. When two players donated 5000 mushrooms they were used for the guild and remained in the guild. If they left and joined a different guild they could NOT take the mushrooms with them. Now you can take something with you. I don't see why you have a disadvantage.

I'll answer your other questions tomorrow, have to talk to the team in order not to post incorrect calculations. I'll also post more details on upgrading the guild. It's already 23:34.
I think there is still confusion about what happens with the already existing guildupgrades.

Because the short explanation does not say something like if your guild is maxed out the old upgrades will be converted in the the new skillpoint system.

It only says the bank will be split and each raid (first 50) adds 10 points to the total of both gold and xp.

So there would be three theoretical options for what will happen to the old upgrades,
firstly let's assume that the guild is maxed out (50x Gold+XP+Members) and there are 50 people in the guild:

Option 1, the upgrades are converted into skills: because the guild is maxed out and has fifty members, each member should get 10 skills gold and xp.

Option 2, the upgrades are converted back into gold and mushrooms and split equally between all members, (upgrade 26 costs 5 shrooms and with each upgrade the price goes up 5 shrooms, so that upgrade 50 costs 125 shrooms, that makes 1625 overall for one type of upgrade, there are three [gold, xp, member] so 1625*3=4875) 4875/50=97.5 ~ 98.
So every member would get at least 98 shrooms (the bank could increase that number)

Option 3, the upgrades turn into nothing, the guild bonus would disappear and only the raids would count and now every member is forced to pay into the guild again.

But a look in the German forum tells me that option 1 is that what will happen. The old upgrades will be converted into the new skillpoint system.

Last edited by Eggman95; 18th December 2018 at 03:27 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman95 For This Useful Post:
Ghettoforce (18th December 2018)
Old 18th December 2018, 02:59 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Ok so I donated all the shrooms needed to max out my guild what happens to all those shrooms do they go towards the new upgrades. since it seems that the fortress is starting at max and that gold and exp mechanics are changing. so what is happening to all my hard earned money I spent for shrooms to max out my guild does that all disappear or goes toward the new bonus system? if it doesn't go towards the new system then I and every other player who has donated shrooms have been robbed.

a change this big should have been talked about with the community to see how those who spent feels about a change like this.

maybe the straw that breaks the camels back.
Old 18th December 2018, 03:48 AM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggman95 View Post
I think there is still confusion about what happens with the already existing guildupgrades.

But a look in the German forum tells me that option 1 is that what will happen. The old upgrades will be converted into the new skillpoint system.
and I found this in the German Forum Chat (Archive, read it bottom to top)

English Translation

Original German

Last edited by BMWGuinness; 18th December 2018 at 03:50 AM.
Old 18th December 2018, 06:23 AM
Epic Raid Leader

We have currently fully upgraded guild and I don't care what happens and how things will be converted.

The problem is someone new comes very often, since people change guilds or stop playing all the time.
We will never have fully upgraded guild.

As for Terms of Service they own everything and you have nothing to say, so you can forget about that.