Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 16th October 2019, 08:44 PM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
I guess it is 75+25. I prefer total resistance as you only need one item and have more slots for a gold or XP bonus.
once you max all bonuses you'll be able to use all of them (except the weapon damage you'll have to choose 1 of 3 [unless you dual wield?])
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Old 16th October 2019, 09:08 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Nothing maxed out here yet.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 17th October 2019, 09:53 AM
Adventurer

You can use gold/ep bonus in all your items and switch to something else after your quests/ while youre on your way to the quest location.

The Quest opponents are calculated based on your statts, even if you are naked you will not loose more quests than with your best epic equipment. If you want to further minimise loose chances you can choose your quest without having a weapon equiped and get your weapon back afterwards.
Old 23rd October 2019, 10:07 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Leander missed to write it in the game manual. The game manual in the German forum has this little but very important addition. The total resistance PER Item is 25% and is additional capped at 75%.

But I have another question. Why is there a cap at 75% when the damage boost is capped at 60%? And why is one item capped at 25%? I mean, there is no difference between 3 items with 75% each element or 3 items with 25% total.
Old 23rd October 2019, 10:32 AM
Mushroom Collector

that's the point. no difference.
3 items with each 25% or 3 items with each resist 75%. i'd take all resist, but other prefer each with 75%. so they are balanced!

also and as i already wrote here, the cap at 75% and the bonus at 60% is because 60% *0.25(1-0.75 resists) = 15% which is the HP bonus you can get with runes as well. so in the end with everything maxed you will do 15% more dmg, but also have 15% more HP. so they are balanced!

TL;DR
balance!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ceroth For This Useful Post:
NiRo (23rd October 2019)
Old 23rd October 2019, 11:13 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

So it's not 75% total, it's 75% of 60%. Now I've got it, thanks! Would make more sense if it wouldn't be capped at 75% for every element. With no cap I could get 100% resistance against 2 elements. Two 75% of each and one 25% total.

Last edited by NiRo; 23rd October 2019 at 11:16 AM.
Old 28th October 2019, 07:46 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Important clarification (just updated the manual):

"Total resistance, max. +25% per item, up to +75% for all items"

and

"Hint: Elemental damage is percentual damage based on your normal damage and elemental resistance reduces the elemental damage from runes percentually.

For example, if you deal 100k damage in a fight round and your weapon has a +10% fire damage rune, your total damage is 110k. Now your opponent's resistance comes into play. Let's assume he/she has a total of 15% fire resistance. Your opponent suffers 100k damage from your normal damage but only 85% of your fire damage because of his/her fire resistance of 15%. Therefore, you deal a total damage of 108,500 hit points (of course further reduced by his/her armor).

Therefore, your elemental damage is NOT neutralized if the opponent's resistance has a higher value than your elemental damage."

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram