Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 9th October 2019, 02:44 PM
Greenhorn

How do you earn so much???

Why it doesn't show lightshot screenshots in this forum?
http://prntscr.com/pgxm38

Last edited by Leander; 9th October 2019 at 05:33 PM.
Old 10th October 2019, 02:18 PM
Epic Hero

What is the change log of today's patch?
Old 10th October 2019, 07:41 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

The log is in the news section.

"The new iOS app version 3.042.191007 is available now!
Moreover, we also released client update v3.042.191008.3 with the following changes and fixes:

o Arena Manager: Flying Tube added to Arena Manager screen *
o Character: Adjusted display of gems to match runes
o Arena Manager: The merchant button is blue when inactive now
o Arena: Now the bottom-right medal is only displayed when switching screens is possible
o Arena: Fixed a bug triggered when you clicked the arena during city guard duty without having a complete magic mirror
o Shops: Fixed a bug that displayed white squares instead of runes
o Character, apps: Fixed the display of “Use” for items with runes

The update is already live (browser) and will be available for Steam, Android and iOS soon!

* At the moment, it only works when you directly load the Arena Manager. Entering the normal PvP arena will cause the Flying Tube to disappear from the arena and Arena Manager screens until you enter the tavern again. Will be fixed soon."

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 11th October 2019, 01:04 AM
Mighty Hero

Qenix - porgress was slow like yours about 2 days ago. Then guildie said "hey, go sacrifice, things really speed up"

He was right. Sacrificed for about 100 runes in morning, after 24h had 98 to sacrifice again, yesterday 180 soemthing (forgot), tomorrow... probably going to be more than that. So my guess is sacrifice fairly often when you know you can pay attention to game for the first few hours, then let it do its thing.
katastrofeas (11th October 2019), QeniX (11th October 2019)
Old 14th October 2019, 08:29 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
Qenix - porgress was slow like yours about 2 days ago. Then guildie said "hey, go sacrifice, things really speed up"

He was right. Sacrificed for about 100 runes in morning, after 24h had 98 to sacrifice again, yesterday 180 soemthing (forgot), tomorrow... probably going to be more than that. So my guess is sacrifice fairly often when you know you can pay attention to game for the first few hours, then let it do its thing.
I've tried sacraficing runes as fast as I get them. I cannot feel any 5% income improvement since I started this arena mannager thing.. 392 runes and still slow as in the beginning.
Old 14th October 2019, 10:10 PM
Farm Hand

That is too often. You should try sacrifice once a day when you have time to play at least 2-3 hours (after work, evening, depends on your schedule). Then you should be able to double your current number of runes by every sacrifice. If you even use Acclas tool (in strategy topics), you should see constant runes growth.
Old 18th October 2019, 04:45 PM
Greenhorn

When you first start out do not sacrifice for less than 20 runes.
At 5% per rune that is 100% + to your money from each seat you have.
So instead of 1 $ per seat you get 2 $
After you get 100 runes don't sacrifice for less than 40% of your total runes..

*If you have some shrooms to throw at it A Time Skip shows the most runes for the least shrooms.

This has been working for me once I figured it out.. YMMV

Last edited by Methos; 18th October 2019 at 04:49 PM.
Old 28th October 2019, 03:14 PM
Greenhorn

Default slowing progress

I've maxed all my boosts several days ago, and I and others have noticed progress is slowing a lot. Each 48 minute reset nets a tiny bit over 1% (still, compound interest is the best), even playing with alternate scenarios you will not change this rate of hourly return by much. 7 day skips get about double a day's worth of work. I think it will continue to get worse in the upper e20's and forward. Even left 2500 breakpoints aren't that good compared to right side 1000+ since left side is about 3% of your total gains. Even hitting 2500 drinks won't be that special. Even hitting toilet 2500, by then your % return rate is so slow that quadrupling it won't seem that exciting. This cycle will only worsen as we work to 5000 breakpoint, etc

Last edited by Kraggori; 28th October 2019 at 03:20 PM.
Old 1st November 2019, 04:25 PM
Greenhorn

Default Getting worse

It continues to worsen. Projected progress forward in the oktillions to nonillions is that it takes twice as much time to reach the next order of magnitude in runes as it did the last one. So to get from say 10 oktillion to 100 otillion will take twice as long as it did to get from 1 to 10.

This might sound fine, since it only takes twice as long to cover 10 times the count? No, its not. At this rate, depending what multiplier you use, your progress all but halts forever well before you will ever see max elemental damage on your weapon. Other bonuses can be combined thankfully to achieve the max bonus well below its single max, but since you can only get elemental bonus damage from weapons you will never see the max. Right now, the sun will go supernova before this can be achieved unless the return on breakpoints is changed from x4 to something significantly more.

Keep in mind these calcs are with all boosts and getting lucky enough and buying a 7 day skip everyday. If you have no boosts and never plan to buy a skip you are in an even much worse situation.

Most players are still in the rapid uptick phase riding the 1000 toilet cash flow, and everything looks rosy but that advancement comes to a screaming halt quickly when the costs continue to rise steeply, but your income doesn't. This is not just a matter of things slowing down, this is a matter of advancement slowing so badly you will never see another increase in your enchantment bonuses.

I welcome anyone to show me that the math is wrong and that somehow something magical will happen somewhere and it wont take years to get passed e50 runes.

Yes, it was way to ridiculous on the pre-rollback for rate, and it was fine once we started for real, but the breakpoints at 2500,5000, and 10k need to be much much more than just x4 returns. Start with x32 or 64 at 2500 maybe, similar jumps at 5k and 10k
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kraggori For This Useful Post:
Ceroth (1st November 2019), rvm1975 (1st November 2019)
Old 2nd November 2019, 10:53 AM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraggori View Post
It continues to worsen. Projected progress forward in the oktillions to nonillions is that it takes twice as much time to reach the next order of magnitude in runes as it did the last one. So to get from say 10 oktillion to 100 otillion will take twice as long as it did to get from 1 to 10.

This might sound fine, since it only takes twice as long to cover 10 times the count? No, its not. At this rate, depending what multiplier you use, your progress all but halts forever well before you will ever see max elemental damage on your weapon. Other bonuses can be combined thankfully to achieve the max bonus well below its single max, but since you can only get elemental bonus damage from weapons you will never see the max. Right now, the sun will go supernova before this can be achieved unless the return on breakpoints is changed from x4 to something significantly more.

Keep in mind these calcs are with all boosts and getting lucky enough and buying a 7 day skip everyday. If you have no boosts and never plan to buy a skip you are in an even much worse situation.

Most players are still in the rapid uptick phase riding the 1000 toilet cash flow, and everything looks rosy but that advancement comes to a screaming halt quickly when the costs continue to rise steeply, but your income doesn't. This is not just a matter of things slowing down, this is a matter of advancement slowing so badly you will never see another increase in your enchantment bonuses.

I welcome anyone to show me that the math is wrong and that somehow something magical will happen somewhere and it wont take years to get passed e50 runes.

Yes, it was way to ridiculous on the pre-rollback for rate, and it was fine once we started for real, but the breakpoints at 2500,5000, and 10k need to be much much more than just x4 returns. Start with x32 or 64 at 2500 maybe, similar jumps at 5k and 10k
It's only about trillion years to reach maximum cap (and around 20 times more for non shroomers) Before that happen probably I will solo kill all hydras and "new" guild raids
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharshooter For This Useful Post:
Ceroth (2nd November 2019), rvm1975 (2nd November 2019)