Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 13th April 2019, 12:42 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
That's whey berserkers receive double damage from mages.
That doesnt mather one bit when all the beserkers are way higher level then everyone else. The difference between the top mage (level 92) and the top berserker (level 229) on w32 is so huge that it doesnt mather if he did 300% damage.

On older server it probably isnt bad since people could level before the berserkers came out. But on new servers its basically - Be a berserker or be behind.
Old 13th April 2019, 02:24 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flun View Post
That doesnt mather one bit when all the beserkers are way higher level then everyone else. The difference between the top mage (level 92) and the top berserker (level 229) on w32 is so huge that it doesnt mather if he did 300% damage.

On older server it probably isnt bad since people could level before the berserkers came out. But on new servers its basically - Be a berserker or be behind.
Scouts used to be the same before assassins even came out. So, what's the veredict? Scouts < berserkers, or they are both equal?
Old 13th April 2019, 03:47 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Scouts used to be the same before assassins even came out. So, what's the veredict? Scouts < berserkers, or they are both equal?
As I said, I'm new so I dont have experience how it was pre-berserkers or how it is at higher levels so I might be wrong when I say this.

To me, on paper berserkers seem better. Dodge has a weakness, cant dodge mages. Extra attacks have no weakness. Either you do an extra attack or you dont.

How does it change at higher levels? I dont know. But on new servers, this game is a two class game. Either you do scouts and rely on dodge or you do berserkers and rely on extra attacks. Picked another class? Sorry you lost and cant compete.

Do I think they will ever change this? No I dont, but its kind of a bad look for a new player like me when you see so gross unbalance between classes and its basically ignored.

Basically even if you spend a billion mushrooms on a class that is not one of the "choosen ones". You cant compete.
Old 13th April 2019, 04:10 PM
Mighty Hero

That's not true, and once you play enough time you'll see it. At high-levels, usually warriors are the best classes (PvP). Also, concerning scouts, I've seen mages literally 1-shot scouts (just take a look at the international HoF fights, you'll find plenty of fights like that) at high levels. Berserkers and scouts are the best classes early game, no doubts about that. But does it make them the best classes overall? I don't think so. In my honest opinion, every class is balanced if we're talking about every aspect of the game (pvp and dungeons)
Old 13th April 2019, 04:12 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
That's not true, and once you play enough time you'll see it. At high-levels, usually warriors are the best classes (PvP). Also, concerning scouts, I've seen mages literally 1-shot scouts (just take a look at the international HoF fights, you'll find plenty of fights like that) at high levels. Berserkers and scouts are the best classes early game, no doubts about that. But does it make them the best classes overall? I don't think so. In my honest opinion, every class is balanced if we're talking about every aspect of the game (pvp and dungeons)
Thats why I said my opinion is that of a new player. On w32, berserkers dominate with no competition. I am curious though, how do you catch up to them? Like they are over 100 levels ahead, wont they just get increasingly more exp/gold due to their higher level?

As I said, I'm a new player so have no experience outside of starting on w32. I appreciate you taking the time to reply.
Old 13th April 2019, 06:48 PM
Mighty Hero

They level up that fast in the beginning because there are tons of content rewarding xp for them in those stages of the game. Later on, you take really long to defeat each dungeon (months/years-long, not days), even if you have millions of mushrooms to spend, and you take even longer to level up by doing 300 thirst per day only. That's because you need more and more xp to level up each time (for example, if we take out all the dungeon, you level up something like 2/3 levels per day at level 20, while in level 400 you need something like 14 days to level up one level). That's why people end up catching up those big spenders.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apollo For This Useful Post:
Fantasy (14th April 2019), Lumidee (18th April 2019)
Old 13th April 2019, 10:55 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
They level up that fast in the beginning because there are tons of content rewarding xp for them in those stages of the game. Later on, you take really long to defeat each dungeon (months/years-long, not days), even if you have millions of mushrooms to spend, and you take even longer to level up by doing 300 thirst per day only. That's because you need more and more xp to level up each time (for example, if we take out all the dungeon, you level up something like 2/3 levels per day at level 20, while in level 400 you need something like 14 days to level up one level). That's why people end up catching up those big spenders.
Well that's the thing...will this dungeon thing apply to berserkers? With extreme luck and LOTS of mushrooms spent, they can hit numerous shots with gloves enchantment and beat anything way faster than other classes. There is nothing to wall them. Mages from dungeons can stop anyone for a long time because block/evasion doesn't effect them...and with mage you just have to be strong enough to defeat enemy...but berserker can power through anything.