Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 5th September 2019, 07:47 AM
Greenhorn

Default Bert, Mark, Kunigunde

1) Portal bonus (guild and dungeon) should had effect on our all three fellow heroes too.
- Shadow world is harder need boost on fellow heroes too.

2) Shadow world Arena
- Same as the normal arena, but here all four of us are fighting (Bert, Mark, Kunigunde and You).
- Positive effect collect faster scrapbook equipment information.
- A new way to get a few more exp.
- Reduce cooldown to 7 minutes, but arena and shadow world arena has same cooldown.
- IF you win a fight in arena or shadow world arena, you have 10% chance to get random potion, extra exp, extra coin or quicksand hourlgass.
- If you finish all 10 arena and 10 shadow world arena too, you have 10% chance to get a random epic equipment.

3) Fellow heroes explorations
- Same as the city guard but here you send your fellow heroes on exploration.
- During exploration your fellow heroes unusable (can't fight in tower or underworld dungeons)
- Rewards exp + 1% chance for every hour to get a fellow heroes's epic equipments. 10 hour explorations = 10% chance.
- City guarding and fellow heroes explorations can doable at same time.
Old 5th September 2019, 12:27 PM
Adventurer

1) For low level players dungeons may seem hard, but most of them are rushed within weeks or months until only a handfull of dungeons is left for the longterm player. There is no need for things to rush dungeons even faster.

2) many players think all of the Hall of Fames are pointless, especially the last that got added (underworld and international HoF), so why add another? Shure for the potions and epics but you will never experience that something that you have to pay shrooms for to get more of it will get available for free, so I see no chances that something like that will be implemented. Only if for example access to this arena costs shrooms in some way in the first place.

3) For the same reasons this wont and/or shouldnt happen. The exp reward for example should be minor like arenas or should only be available after lvl 393 at the earliest, otherwise level development, especially of high end players, will get even faster than it already is.

Unless you pay something for it you wont get that many epics, highest what you may expect is 0,1% for 10 hours, but i doubt it.
Old 5th September 2019, 05:19 PM
Greenhorn

1) I don't think this is a problem, low level players have low stats and few portals opened thus much less portal bonus they have. When new servers opened shroom fighters will rush up to lvl300 doesn't matter fellow heroes have bonuses or haven't. Then w8 for other servers open and start again. I think that behavior is bad, need changes every part of the game. This is little change and helps a bit. If you have right it is a big boost, why not? then ok! Playa can introduce more frequently new dungeons. This is good. More often content updated and we don't feel this is a dead game.

2) Doesn't need new HoF, Underworld is a good one, thus that HoF numbers would be correncted and not everyone at same point 526 .

1-3) Theese suggestion small changes easily implementable. They the programers they know the numbers what is good and acceptable numbers. They can balance it, etc.
Old 6th September 2019, 12:22 PM
Adventurer

I agree that there are too much servers and servers start to often and players are able to rush far to fast, but why should it help to give players the opportunity to rush even faster?

I guess your point behind free potions and epics is that you think you have to less at the moment and well in theory you can already have unlimited potions and epics at any time. But you have to pay for it, be shure that they wont change anything about that xD
Old 6th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
I agree that there are too much servers and servers start to often and players are able to rush far to fast, but why should it help to give players the opportunity to rush even faster?
That part doesn't matter, but who play on server a little bit help. After ~lvl200+ the game stat to get boring very fast. If you are a high lvl player, ask yourself what is your short term goals?

What are your results every day?
- Few stat points?
- Maybe a black gem?

A month?
- 1-2-3 lvl up?
- 2 building lvl up
- maybe a successfull dungeon lvl?

That is a huge motivation right?

Quote:
I guess your point behind free potions and epics is that you think you have to less at the moment and well in theory you can already have unlimited potions and epics at any time. But you have to pay for it, be shure that they wont change anything about that xD
Wrong tip
I played that game without mushrooms, but it was very boring after a lvl when there weren't successfull results very often. Some1 says this game is very pay to win but skip it, with mushrooms (320 minutes) every day and the whole game will change. I bought mushrooms and tried that is much different game. I just write my experiences.

If some1 start this game, usually don't buy much mushrooms. They will left the game, but if the game is richer they won't feel need to find new and better game, and during this time maybe they will buy mushrooms.

This game has serious problems. There are a few subsystem, but there aren't much connection between them. Every changes would help a bit.

What have a better chance?
A) New subsystem every quarter.
B) Some small changes that provide a little bit more horizontal and/or vertical diversity?

These are just brainstorming suggestions, you don't have to look for the bad in everything.

Last edited by IceAJeges; 6th September 2019 at 02:51 PM.
Old 6th September 2019, 04:51 PM
Adventurer

I appreciate your ideas but i dont thinkt that it is worth to make suggestions that have no chance of ever getting implemented and ideas that never get implemented have often two properties that express like that: I want everything now and for free. Some of your ideas are actualy not that bad, but maybe you should try that your ideas doesnt sound like that or they will certainly be ignored from the people that you especially want them to notice.

My results every day:
- 500kk+ gold
- some talk with guild people
- maybe a black gem for my next full epuipment change

A month:
- growing up some ranks in IHof
- making progress to my next basic statt milestone
- killing a dungeon

I would appreciate some more dungeons that are not doable under lvl 400/450/500 but Im extremly against the fortress number 3,4,5 pets 2.0 or other things that you might call subsystem. If the concept of s&f is not enough for me I play hearthstone, some shooter or strategie game... I dont need a game in the game in the game in the game.

Last edited by Acclamator; 6th September 2019 at 04:57 PM.