Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 25th September 2019, 02:33 PM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by katastrofeas View Post
The offers from the merchant will require mushrooms or you can buy them using arena-money for example?
I'm sure arena currency stays in the arena
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Old 25th September 2019, 03:02 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

The arena manager uses "Money" in contrast to "gold" in the rest of the game. Money stays in the arena manager.

Bonus: I don't know about the limit yet.

Design: The screenshot in the manual shows what the arena manager looks like. There won't be big buildings as in the fortress or underworld though.

Merchant: The merchant sells permanent boosts for different objects for mushrooms. For example, you buy the popcorn stand boost and keep it forever.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 25th September 2019, 03:04 PM
Mighty Hero

- What's the max % in the enchantments we can get? And how many runes do we need to achieve that value?
- Can items with enchantments be thrown into the toiled and, therefore, be used by NPCs (tower) ?
- Can you explain the damage enchantments (fire, cold and lightning) please?
Old 25th September 2019, 03:22 PM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Merchant: The merchant sells permanent boosts for different objects for mushrooms. For example, you buy the popcorn stand boost and keep it forever.
So, when you reset your arena, you'll keep your permanent boosts?
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Old 25th September 2019, 04:03 PM
Mushroom Collector

Can I use runes for already owned items or have I to obtain a new one?
Old 25th September 2019, 05:54 PM
Greenhorn

Default hmm

So after two hours of play, people are already able to obtain +10% bonus enchantments. Can these enchantments all stack?

I can see how this can generate thousands of shrooms for Playa as people cycle the shop trying to build their +GOLD bonus gear, but if it takes someone 2 hours of playing the arena manager to essentially double their quest gold intake, every day becomes a gold weekend day and gold weekends become meaningless. People will hit the 10m gold cap on every single quest. Stats will fly through the roof. I cannot imagine the bonuses after a few weeks.

Are things scaling correctly?
Old 25th September 2019, 06:17 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

We are still testing things, how quickly money is being generated etc.
I don't know the maximum bonus yet.

Runes are unlocked in the shops. You cannot enchant an item manually (witch or blacksmith). Runes are limited to one rune per item so you cannot find an item with 2 or more of them.

It does not matter if your weapon has fire, lightning or cold damage. It is just added for immersion. Regard it as some kind of bonus damage. If you have a rune with fire damage and your opponent (PvP) has cold resistance, nothing happens. If he has fire resistance, it will be subtracted from your fire damage bonus.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 25th September 2019, 06:31 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
We are still testing things, how quickly money is being generated etc.
I don't know the maximum bonus yet.

Runes are unlocked in the shops. You cannot enchant an item manually (witch or blacksmith). Runes are limited to one rune per item so you cannot find an item with 2 or more of them.

It does not matter if your weapon has fire, lightning or cold damage. It is just added for immersion. Regard it as some kind of bonus damage. If you have a rune with fire damage and your opponent (PvP) has cold resistance, nothing happens. If he has fire resistance, it will be subtracted from your fire damage bonus.
I guess my concern, and that of everyone in the Discord channel and all the streamers are that things seem to scale too fast. Even if the bonuses costs increase hugely, the current bonuses after 2 hours are massively game changing. a set of 10 items each with +10% hit points means someone can get double HP, a set of 10 items with +10 damage means someone now does double damage.

A set of 10 items each with +10% gold means double gold intake. At level 519 i already hit 6.3m gold for a 2.5 chunk if i get a 2.5 minute quest. I will hit 10m with a simple 55% bonus and the rest can go to XP. A double XP set is nice, because at level 519 playing for gold I level about every 3-4 weeks. Instead of level 600 being 3 years away, its much closer.

These are bonuses after only a few hours. Imagine people hitting +50% items after a day or so. Yes please, I will take a +500% XP set of gear, and then take it off after I shroom rush my quests and put on my +HP/dmg/resistance set for arena. (dungeons wont matter because all dungeons will already be beat by end of Oktoberfest ).

Edit: Leander I see you mentioned in the Discord that only weapons can have +elemental damage bonus, so that helps mitigate things a tiny bit.

Last edited by Kraggori; 25th September 2019 at 06:40 PM.
Old 25th September 2019, 06:31 PM
Greenhorn

Please add the option to change rune enchantments on items
Old 25th September 2019, 07:37 PM
Mighty Hero

I'd like to suggest some new things.

1) Create somekind of 'backpack'. Players (extreme shroomers) will look for different sets which, of course, can't be stored in the inventory.
2) Add some color to the runes' bonus text in the items.
3) Add the gold runes' bonus% to the quests (like tower%)
4) Increase the times of collections, otherwise we'll have to stay 24/7 collecting and upgrading everything, which will make many players to quit.
5) Add the possibility to change the enchantment of an item.

Last edited by Apollo; 25th September 2019 at 07:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo For This Useful Post:
Leander (25th September 2019)