Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14th May 2018, 08:39 PM
Kuba311 Kuba311 is offline
Toy Bow Toddler
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 9
Exclamation Twister nerf

Hi. I just wonder if the "Twister nerf" nerfed all of the "Wall bosses" ? You know ... 445, 446, 447, 448 ... 465, 466, 467, 468 ... 485, 486, 487, 488 ... and so on. My point is that everything was all right and the difficulty was rising slowly (as it should). But when I have hit the floor 486/1000 today the monster was not nerfed at all

I just wonder if it is a bug or if this one remained untouched on purpose

Here are some screenshots (483, 484, 485, 486) https://imgur.com/a/lAIjWja
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14th May 2018, 09:04 PM
Eggman95 Eggman95 is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 159
Default

i know that the enemys at level 525 to 528 and 545 to 548 were weaken.

ie enemy 546 had 92k str. and 126k con. , now it is only something around 46k str. and 62k con.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14th May 2018, 09:11 PM
Leander's Avatar
Leander Leander is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 4,268
Default

Only a handful of enemies was nerfed.
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
heretic (15th May 2018), Kuba311 (14th May 2018)
  #4  
Old 15th May 2018, 02:36 PM
hexblot hexblot is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 314
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuba311 View Post
Hi. I just wonder if the "Twister nerf" nerfed all of the "Wall bosses" ? You know ... 445, 446, 447, 448 ... 465, 466, 467, 468 ... 485, 486, 487, 488 ... and so on. My point is that everything was all right and the difficulty was rising slowly (as it should). But when I have hit the floor 486/1000 today the monster was not nerfed at all

I just wonder if it is a bug or if this one remained untouched on purpose

Here are some screenshots (483, 484, 485, 486) https://imgur.com/a/lAIjWja
Oh trust me, 486 was nerfed.Was stuck there for MONTHS and the day the nerf happened I advanced 100+ floors
__________________
"It's nice to be important,
but it's more important to be nice"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hexblot For This Useful Post:
Kuba311 (15th May 2018)
  #5  
Old 15th May 2018, 03:09 PM
Kuba311 Kuba311 is offline
Toy Bow Toddler
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexblot View Post
Oh trust me, 486 was nerfed.Was stuck there for MONTHS and the day the nerf happened I advanced 100+ floors
Maybe something else than stats was changed then.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 16th May 2018, 02:05 PM
Leslie Dunn12 Leslie Dunn12 is offline
Greenhorn
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 24
Default

It's very likely that there was, stat's on enemies stopped being meaningful long time ago. Before the update, I was sometimes not even getting past 10% of hp, usually leaving around 60-70%. After? I passed it on third or fourth try and in every attempt, I was down to 10-25%.

The same thing happened to the final in shadow's 13 floors, the previous two warriors had similar statistics - died in no time. Final one? took couple months and it never looked like it was close as opposed to the other two where it almost always looked that way.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 16th May 2018, 03:44 PM
Apollo Apollo is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Dunn12 View Post
It's very likely that there was, stat's on enemies stopped being meaningful long time ago. Before the update, I was sometimes not even getting past 10% of hp, usually leaving around 60-70%. After? I passed it on third or fourth try and in every attempt, I was down to 10-25%.

The same thing happened to the final in shadow's 13 floors, the previous two warriors had similar statistics - died in no time. Final one? took couple months and it never looked like it was close as opposed to the other two where it almost always looked that way.
It follows the same logic as in dungeon 13 (light), where the final boss is way too strong (more 4000 strength than the previous monster). It took me almost two months to defeat him, even though I won versus monster 7, 8 and 9 in like 1 week.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 16th May 2018, 05:40 PM
Leslie Dunn12 Leslie Dunn12 is offline
Greenhorn
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 24
Default

Yes, the final one has more in statistics but nowhere near the extent to justify some of the fights I had with him in the past, fights like 8 blocks in a row - that kind of deal. All I'm really saying that looking at statistic became pointless and I think there's more in play that isn't shown on the screen. 486 hasn't been changed statistic wise, yet it was much easier. (crit/block chance lowered?)

The perfect example of statistics being pointless is the new shadow dungeon. The first enemy has 66k dexterity but it means nothing as he's a complete joke. Now, the second one has 58k strength and (a bit more hp) yet he's much stronger. As of now, these numbers tell me nothing.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'