Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 19th May 2016, 01:37 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post
Just calm down, this topic isn´t there to argue about stupid things.

It´s a fact that if you want to be top in fortress, all you need to do is frequently attack people without any defense. That´s just how it is, why is it so hard for you to accept the reality ? + Having 39 soldiers wont really help much.

And at higher level fortress, you dont really get any resources from attacking people without defenses. And 125 soldiers cost so much that you barely get any resources from oponents.

no.1 at fortress = attack frequently. Nothing less, nothing more.
I am calm and I am telling you that you are wrong. There is more than that. If I didn't adopt my strategies and just attacked ppl like a headless chicken like you say then I wouldn't be n.1 but in the top 50 or so which anyone can do. There is a lot and lot more than that reason why I am 1 and you aren't. Why is it so hard for you to accept that? having 39 soldiers DOES help a lot lol. I don't attack only ppl without defense, there is a variety of ppl that give loads of resources with defenses. It's true 125 soldiers cost a lot but I still manage to handle the costs and I am still upgrading and getting stronger I am not "stuck" like you. Your point is still wrong.

Ps: If you weren't here to discuss stupid things you shouldn't have even created the topic tbh, everyone went against you in every single answer

Peace

Last edited by Meow; 19th May 2016 at 01:39 PM.
Old 19th May 2016, 02:20 PM
Epic Hero

Not really, i even discussed some serious bugs with mods and how some mechanics can be abused to make fortress better. Sure, some people get defensive because they like it the way it is, but they aren´t my problem.

Well, you say that being no.1 is about something more, yet you dont talk about it - because there is nothing more.

You get 10 honor per upgraded building.You gain 1 honor from win.You never lose honor. = Attack as frequently as possible and you will be no.1. Simple as that.
Unless you have some constructive critique, dont make this a flame war over having your pride hurt. This isnt topic about boasting, but about trying to make this system better and fair.

Last edited by Borb; 19th May 2016 at 02:24 PM.
Old 19th May 2016, 02:30 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Just calm down, this topic isn´t there to argue about stupid things.

It´s a fact that if you want to be top in fortress, all you need to do is frequently attack people without any defense. That´s just how it is, why is it so hard for you to accept the reality ? + Having 39 soldiers wont really help much.

And at higher level fortress, you dont really get any resources from attacking people without defenses. And 125 soldiers cost so much that you barely get any resources from oponents.

no.1 at fortress = attack frequently. Nothing less, nothing more.
Quote:
Not really, i even discussed some serious bugs with mods and how some mechanics can be abused to make fortress better. Sure, some people get defensive because they like it the way it is, but they aren´t my problem.

Well, you say that being no.1 is about something more, yet you dont talk about it - because there is nothing more.

You get 10 honor per upgraded building.You gain 1 honor from win.You never lose honor. = Attack as frequently as possible and you will be no.1. Simple as that.
Unless you have some constructive critique, dont make this a flame war over having your pride hurt. This isnt topic about boasting, but about trying to make this system better and fair.
You answer like you don't read my replies at all... The only one flaming here is you no one agrees with you and yet you keep talking about it. My pride is not hurt. I am rank one and will stay like that. You can like it or not, not my problem.

ps: I am done replying to you about this matter, you just don't get the whole picture and only look at the numbers and not what is behind it, all you do is rant over and over about the same thing you just repeat like a carillon and don't even read sometimes what ppl answers to you. So I am done reanimating this old and useless topic.

Last edited by Meow; 19th May 2016 at 03:26 PM.
Old 19th May 2016, 09:46 PM
Epic Hero

Gilde: UK forum

This topic seems to be heading the wrong way. CLOSING.

Please read the Board Rules and the Allowed language on the International Forum before posting. Thank You.