Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 29th August 2016, 09:51 AM
Mighty Hero

Me and everyone I know who tried to find 18th water pet, had a 100% chance to find it.
Never heard about a failed attempt on it.
Old 29th August 2016, 01:16 PM
Farm Hand

Good to know, not getting it from the first try would've been too much.
Old 30th August 2016, 04:23 PM
Mushroom Collector

For me the same... it was the first flush of the toilet and I get the Pet.. I have an aura of 62 now.. 4 levels to go

I need to finish dungeon 14 Easteros first to find water 19 and I am now on 10/20

Last edited by Galileo; 30th August 2016 at 04:30 PM.
Old 30th August 2016, 09:55 PM
Greenhorn

Back to discussion:
I don't agree with decreasing level of aura to 10, but I agree that level 20 is really high. Maybe level 17 would be enough and it would take also a lot of time to reach it.

It's my opinion although I play on older servers and have aura level 20 on all of them for some time... And although I play mainly for scouts (and for one mage as well but I have never played for warrior) I think that requirements for pets are really unfair.

As it was written sooner, scouts are the best. Then why the developers make it easier for them even in the case of pets? We have the easiest requirements. Guild top 100 - easy really for everyone who wants to play. Epic event? Every month. Christmas? Once a year for a weekend or so. Clear tower? The easiest from all dungeon requirement.

Compare it to mages: Fortress top 100? Well, it's really hard (and so it was a bit changed). Gold event? Also every month. Easter? Once a year for a weekend or so. Mine 20? A loooong time...

And now comparing with warriors: Pets top 100? Also hard and also a bit changed. Aura 20? Every month but after a long long time. Fidget's Shop? If you're not a shroomer, it can takes weeks or maybe months, but yeah, better than once a year. Clear Dungeon 14? In years...

Note: I skipped in each element one pet that can be got just once in a year because that's exactly the same requirement.

I know it had to be hard to find suitable requirements, but at least the developers could change exp or mushroom event (from shadow or fire which is needed for everyone) with the aura. But I quess it's too late for such move, so I vote for decreasing level of aura a bit.
Old 31st August 2016, 01:27 AM
Mushroom Collector

Fire Pets are useless if you become a little bit higher in level, everybody with a higher level have maximum luck.. I am now level 413 and I didn't upgrade my Luck the last 150 level at least..

So there is no need to change it to a "Fire and Shadow event"
The Following User Says Thank You to Galileo For This Useful Post:
KOMA90 (31st August 2016)
Old 31st August 2016, 03:21 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
Fire Pets are useless if you become a little bit higher in level, everybody with a higher level have maximum luck.. I am now level 413 and I didn't upgrade my Luck the last 150 level at least..

So there is no need to change it to a "Fire and Shadow event"
The change I was talking about would mean that it would be a bit easier to get one water pet and a bit more difficult to get one shadow or one fire pet ;-)

Anyway I am level 330 and I still upgrade my luck, because I have it on maximum just against enemies on lvl 400. But enemies in dungeons have higher levels...
Old 2nd September 2016, 03:04 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

just for all to compare

I just had the 18th Light & Earth Pet while i had Aura 10 with 350/600

= Aura 10 Would 100% be fair because you will get in that Case the 18th Water Pet at Same time as you get the 18th Light,Earth, 16th Fire & 17th Shadow.

So you guys think it is fair that even if you say 15 or 17th Aura = means i will have the 20th Light,Earth,Fire,Shadow already maybe those already LV 50-100.

Aura 10 Will Match Perfectly with all other elements that you get your 3rd Main Pet at same time as you can have the Other Elements.