Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 10th January 2018, 02:47 PM
Greenhorn

Default Arena Suggestion

The Arena would be much more interesting if you could see the count of how many experience fights (x/10) you have left, and if you could see the rankings of your opponents. Right now there is no way to tell if a particular opponent will count toward the 10 fights per day that give xp. In addition to a ranking number, something like a green dot for one that gives xp, and a red dot for one that doesn't would mean that we didn't have to do the math once the ranking was available as well.
Old 10th January 2018, 06:21 PM
Epic Hero

Gilde: UK forum

When you try to attack a player in the arena the Arena fight window pops up and (in the english version of the browser game at least) it shows how many fights you have left (x/10 remaining). If the reason to see the rankings of your 3 arena opponents is to advance in HoF you have a good point.

Please read the Board Rules and the Allowed language on the International Forum before posting. Thank You.

Old 11th January 2018, 02:38 PM
Greenhorn

Of the three opponents you see, only some will count towards the 10/10, and there is no way to tell which ones, because you can't see their rankings compared to yours. This means that your choice of who to attack is not based on correct information. I try to pick the one I am most likely to beat, but I can't tell if I will get an opponent who is in the 10/10 or not. If I had this information, I might ignore the lower ranked opponent who I could beat, but who wouldn't give me any xp.
Old 11th January 2018, 04:41 PM
Hero

im not fully understanding....
When you click "arena" , all the 3 choices will give you XP.
If you go to honor, you will not recieve xp
Old 11th January 2018, 08:34 PM
Greenhorn

No, you only get xp, and one of the 10/10, if your opponent is more then 200 fame less then you in the HOF, and there is no way to tell the difference when looking at them in the arena.
Old 12th January 2018, 12:20 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

the arena button is to get exp for your first 10 wins of each day you do have a chance at honor if within range to receive it. if you want honor then you have to go to HoF and pick someone that will give you honor.

If I understand what you are saying you want a way to tell if any of the 3 will give both honor and exp if you win. if so that could be easy in that they change the color of the crossed swords to a different color. but tbh Honor is no biggie other then for bragging rights. exp helps in many ways.
Old 12th January 2018, 12:39 AM
Hero

Hummm. Most of the times i havê 3 or 4000honor ahead of the second Place and i still win the XP from members way below 200 honor...

Last edited by dfps; 12th January 2018 at 12:42 AM.
Old 12th January 2018, 05:39 AM
Epic Raid Leader

By winning inside the Arena you get XP (honor difference doesn't matter).
You won't get XP by manually chosing opponent in Hall of Fame.

True, they could add an option to see in which fight you could possibly earn honor.

Keep in mind that opponents in Arena are chosen from a certain range of players before you and after you in rankings. The higher you will be in HoF, the higher chance for a stronger opponent.
Old 12th January 2018, 06:12 AM
Epic Hero

Gilde: UK forum

Personally i attack the one with the lowest stats and/or lowest level i can see in the arena... sometimes i win... sometimes i loose. I dont dislike the idea of seeing the rank of the player in the HoF but i dont like it either... keeps the game more challenging this way. You can always look for him in the HoF and calculate if you can beat him .

Please read the Board Rules and the Allowed language on the International Forum before posting. Thank You.

Old 12th January 2018, 08:22 AM
Greenhorn

"If you win you receive XP for the first ten wins of the day but only if you win a minimum of 100 honor and/or the opponent is up to 20 ranks lower than your character."

This is from the manual. This is what I am talking about. The fight will only count towards your first ten wins of the day, and give you XP if this is true, and you cannot tell if this is true from the arena screen. If they put some kind of symbol, like the green dot I suggested, on the opponents that would give you XP, it would add to your ability to make choices on who to attack based on how much advantage it would give you.