Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 1st March 2019, 02:38 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Probably 25% per each additional Hydra head (everyday).

So 5-headed Hydra gives +100%.
Old 1st March 2019, 02:48 PM
Mighty Hero

So far looks like a decent update, new content for guilds to be entertained. I still do not agree with its bonuses (daily missions don't represent anything big in this game) and there are many other things that could use those new bonuses. But overall, it's ok, I'd say

EDIT - Last update (new dungeon), Playa 'announced' what they were working on. I liked that idea and would like to see it more often.

Last edited by Apollo; 1st March 2019 at 02:58 PM.
Old 1st March 2019, 03:27 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

BMW No, at the moment you don't see the number of attacks of each guild member.

The bonus is +25% for defeating the first head and increases with each head. As far as I know each head adds another +25% to the XP of the daily mission.
Yesterday I created a feedback ticket to add a new display of the current bonus (daily mission screen). Hopefully, Playa will add it.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 1st March 2019, 08:39 PM
Mushroom Collector

@Leander, can you tell me why for some people in guild, colour of portal icon was changed? Our guild done guild portal a looong time ago. I thought it was a 5/5 battle with hydra indicator but it does not work that way ...

Old 1st March 2019, 10:55 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomurnik View Post
@Leander, can you tell me why for some people in guild, colour of portal icon was changed? Our guild done guild portal a looong time ago. I thought it was a 5/5 battle with hydra indicator but it does not work that way ...

Some people? You mean all people...

There is a setting called "Guild: green -> blue" and it simply changes the colour of some things guild-related from green to blue; it seems on this remastered version that's one of the very few things that changes colour if not the only one.
It's a foolish thing to assume that's a different indicator since it looks exactly the same and it's in the very same spot... and you can see the indicators for attack and defense are the same blue colour as well.
Old 1st March 2019, 11:30 PM
Mushroom Collector

I am not writing about this setting. Green - blue was turned on by me and its nothing special.

Guild portal icon was always red because our guild done all levels. I am asking why some icons are now green (on screen blue) because guild portal is closed more than year ago so colour should be still red.

Last edited by Pomurnik; 1st March 2019 at 11:35 PM.
Old 2nd March 2019, 12:25 AM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomurnik View Post

Doesn't it revert back to normal by changing the guild green -> blue setting? My icons are green and red or blue and red, depending on the setting.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 2nd March 2019, 01:55 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Doesn't it revert back to normal by changing the guild green -> blue setting? My icons are green and red or blue and red, depending on the setting.
Thanks for response. To be more precise - because I am not sure if you know what I mean - I was writing about only these icons:

All of them should be red because guild portal is completed more than year ago.

However after latest server restart, which was yesterday, some red icons turned into blue (not into green because I have green -> blue option turned on). On polish forum I can see posts when other people also can see that red icons near some nickcnames of guild members changed their colours. So I was asking why red guild portal icons suddenly changed their colours when we cant fight in guild portal because it is completed? I thought it was hydra fight 5/5 indicator but its not.

At 00:00 it returned to normal (all guild portal icons are red as it should be).

I will check during day if guild portal icons will change again their colours.

Last edited by Pomurnik; 2nd March 2019 at 01:57 AM.
Old 2nd March 2019, 06:15 AM
Hero

(leander) "Theoretically yes but only because good guilds are able to defeat multiple heads of the Hydra as long as it has only few. After some days you are lucky If your guilds defeat one head on that day. You don't race through Hydra Heads."

Lets forget the first day where you can do multiple hydras. Once we reach equilibrium I see this scenario:

Day 1: Hydra level goes 1 down to (x-1) as it was not killed the day before (day 0). Then, the Hydra level (x-1) is killed during this day, bringing it back to the level it had on day 0 (x).
Day 2: Hydra is at level (x) but it is not defeated. So Day 3 will be the same as Day 1 above. etc.

So - all in the guild get the same bonus for day 2. On day 1, those completing their quests in the morning get 25% less on their daily quest compared to those completing it late.
Old 5th March 2019, 02:25 PM
Mighty Hero

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasker View Post
So - all in the guild get the same bonus for day 2. On day 1, those completing their quests in the morning get 25% less on their daily quest compared to those completing it late.
That is why I am complaining about 1h delay between guild pets fights

1) not all guild members will do all 5 attacks
2) after some time it will be like time lapse, do it again, again and again and absolutely pointless

I checked exp logs I have bad feelings about bonus
Closed Thread