Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 23rd February 2018, 08:05 PM
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasi View Post
Come on Leander. Just upgrading a level doesn't mean, this game gets more interesting than it is ...
That wasn't my point. I just explained that a max had to be raised and that long-term planning is difficult.

I am sure Playa will come up with something interesting for high levels!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 23rd February 2018, 11:37 PM
Golden Shroomer

yeah max level had to be raised. yes we do understand what you are saying. we know that mod and CoMa's have no idea what Playa is coming up with next.what is not being understood is that going by past results no long term planning is being done with updates. tower once 100 levels are cleared just about useless other then having to spend gold on companions and use old epics on them . they are a very minimal help at this point (they cant be used in twister and shadow easteros needs more then them and underworld help to finish)

I know some ppl like fortress and underworld but other then something to do both only have a couple things going for it in regards to helping the main thing in the game your toon. (fortress-gold, exp and gems) (underworld -gold exp and the crit bonus)

Pets I was nvr a fan but at least they helped out our toon and wow yeah playa added something to make ppl max them all out ( minor patch IMO) once all maxed dead feature.

of all patches I think only easteros, shadow world , tower and twister were fully good patches. catapult complete fail, pets I give 6 of 10 stars, fortress a 3 of 10 and underworld a 1 of 10. they are added no taking them back now. But what needs to be done with them is either fix (catapult which has been asked for from almost day 1.) or add more content that helps our toon. (pets, fortress and underworld).
Old 24th February 2018, 12:13 PM
Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
of all patches I think only easteros, shadow world , tower and twister were fully good patches. catapult complete fail, pets I give 6 of 10 stars, fortress a 3 of 10 and underworld a 1 of 10. they are added no taking them back now. But what needs to be done with them is either fix (catapult which has been asked for from almost day 1.) or add more content that helps our toon. (pets, fortress and underworld).
I will agree with everything that you said and also support that catapult its a joke, because the randomness of it its annoying and you can lose a fight easily because of it, tower is dead for 75% of the players, twister to be finished is a dream for almost 60% of the non-shroomers ( because they can't afford to gather a lot of gold for stats, better epics and xp ), shadow world a dream for all of the players, because the companions are useless at this point ( for me, i can't beat level 5 in shadow easteros, the mage ), underworld it was something ok, something fresh to do, but the hype vanished with the actual gameplay and with the buildings and units that are useless, i don't need to point them again, its obvious, fortress its also a dead end, gem mine is the only thing that you really need and its the most helpful, academy is low-powered, we expected more from it at level 20, and the pets, after completing them, they will become asta a dead end, removing the fruits from the game it will be waste of 'future improvement', the best option is to use them on the toon with adding one stat, but revamping them with low drop from missions and keeping the drop from fights and abawuwu. Overall, some changed need to be done, in the best way for high level players and low players, for shroomers and non-shroomers to keep a balance and attract more players, because some servers are dying, and thats not good, creating a lot of international servers its not the best idea when you let the old one dying, especially when you have dedicated players on them and who will be alone in the future at this rate. Im gonna come with a special trade about what playa can do about this, because some of my ideas where put into the game and Im proud of it like gold mine in underworld and the 0.5% bonus from a 100 pet

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador
Old 24th February 2018, 01:26 PM
Weekend Hero

WwwAlthough my character is not that good (only 1 year old), I can already imagine that by the end of 2018 I may have some things done: tower is already completed, I will have every pet unlocked still in this year, same to single portal and dungeon 14, almost finishing shadow dungeon 13, Underworld will be maxed out in a couple of months and I expect to finish the fortress in early 2019.

Two good advices I can give you: first of all, forget the shadow-theme for once. We understand the shadow dungeons but shadow guild is completely nonsense. Nobody liked it, we dont get any major reward by doing it and the best guilds in the world are stuck in raid 95 (still 55 to go).
And about the servers fusion, dont throw that idea away , please! Thats the only reason I made an account in a nacional server and everyday I regret that decision because there is no competition at all. I may be able to get top50 this year on a server opened in 2010, and thats the most active server of my country!

I really hope to get some new content for mid-late accounts (beginning at level 300-350), otherwise new accounts will keep catching up the oldest accounts because of the amount of new content they have.

Maybe we will finally get somekind of completely new dungeons (dungeonS, not dungeon) that could take 1-2 years to be completed?

EDIT- I understand that some content may have an end. And im cool with that. But dont implement HoF if thats the case. Will become useless.

Last edited by Apollo; 24th February 2018 at 01:53 PM.
Old 26th February 2018, 07:40 PM
Community Manager

Playa is aware that new content for high levels is needed. I will forward your feedback again with my February report. Let's see what they will come up with!

Old 26th February 2018, 09:03 PM
Mighty King

Shakes and Fidget VR Edition
The Following User Says Thank You to BMWGuinness For This Useful Post:
Shnitel (26th February 2018)
Old 26th February 2018, 10:34 PM
Weekend Hero

Since the March/April update will focus on guilds, here you have some minor-suggestions to implement on the next big update of this year (if you like them )

- Change the max. gold per mission (we have the 10M barrier for some years now, maybe is time to move on?)
- Improve the shadow-guilds' rewards (the xp we get is nonsense, comparing with how hard raids actually are.) I'd suggest either gold or some guild % bonus
- Change the xp curve once again: it received a great feedback when the devs changed it in 2016, so I think that mid-late 2018 would be nice to change it (if not, maybe in early 2019).
- Change blacksmith costs (not sure about this tho, I don't quite understand if it was made to take 1-2 years saving crystals so we could use them on items in order to max them all, or the costs are just way too expensive)
- Find a way to correct Pets and Underworld HoF (no need to change fortress' HoF). Once everyone gets their pet at level 100 and a lot of people become able to defeat top1 in underworld, it makes no sense to keep those Hall of Fames since there won't be anything different from player to player in order to compete with each other.
- New content: i'd love to see some kind of dungeon-type content directed to players (individual). Some years ago I suggested a new 9-dungeons-system (but not shadow, please!) where players could unlock each dungeon with a key but they'd have to achieve something in the game in order to get a key (for example, you have to finish twister to get the key of the last dungeon). The requirements to unlock each key should be directed to high-end accounts (+380/+400) so that only these accounts could enjoy this new content. Not only is a new way to get xp, gold and epics, but you also have the opportunity to "revive" the first 9 dungeons that you probably finished years ago
The further you move on in those dungeons, the harder it gets to find each key. For example: (I agree that some of these are quite hard so feel free to give your opinion!)
Key 1: 90 pets acquired (let's start with sth easy)
Key 2: Tower done
Key 3: Dungeon 13 Shadow completed
Key 4: Solo Portal completed
Key 5: Easteros completed
Key 6: Underworld completed
Key 7: Fortress completed
Key 8: Max aura
Key 9: Twister completed
I didn't mentioned any kind of guild-requirement since that would be hard in inactive servers.
- Something about server fusion / migration. There's just too many servers inactive to play in.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Apollo For This Useful Post:
bydway (1st March 2018), Ghettoforce (27th February 2018), heretic (3rd March 2018), Shnitel (28th February 2018), theDevil (3rd March 2018)
Old 1st March 2018, 08:06 PM
Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Since the March/April update will focus on guilds, here you have some minor-suggestions to implement on the next big update of this year (if you like them )

- Change the max. gold per mission (we have the 10M barrier for some years now, maybe is time to move on?)
- Improve the shadow-guilds' rewards (the xp we get is nonsense, comparing with how hard raids actually are.) I'd suggest either gold or some guild % bonus
- Change the xp curve once again: it received a great feedback when the devs changed it in 2016, so I think that mid-late 2018 would be nice to change it (if not, maybe in early 2019).
- Change blacksmith costs (not sure about this tho, I don't quite understand if it was made to take 1-2 years saving crystals so we could use them on items in order to max them all, or the costs are just way too expensive)
- Find a way to correct Pets and Underworld HoF (no need to change fortress' HoF). Once everyone gets their pet at level 100 and a lot of people become able to defeat top1 in underworld, it makes no sense to keep those Hall of Fames since there won't be anything different from player to player in order to compete with each other.
- New content: i'd love to see some kind of dungeon-type content directed to players (individual). Some years ago I suggested a new 9-dungeons-system (but not shadow, please!) where players could unlock each dungeon with a key but they'd have to achieve something in the game in order to get a key (for example, you have to finish twister to get the key of the last dungeon). The requirements to unlock each key should be directed to high-end accounts (+380/+400) so that only these accounts could enjoy this new content. Not only is a new way to get xp, gold and epics, but you also have the opportunity to "revive" the first 9 dungeons that you probably finished years ago
The further you move on in those dungeons, the harder it gets to find each key. For example: (I agree that some of these are quite hard so feel free to give your opinion!)
Key 1: 90 pets acquired (let's start with sth easy)
Key 2: Tower done
Key 3: Dungeon 13 Shadow completed
Key 4: Solo Portal completed
Key 5: Easteros completed
Key 6: Underworld completed
Key 7: Fortress completed
Key 8: Max aura
Key 9: Twister completed
I didn't mentioned any kind of guild-requirement since that would be hard in inactive servers.
- Something about server fusion / migration. There's just too many servers inactive to play in.
This are all good ideas to introduce in the game and, beside them, im gonna come with more good stuff that people voted in the past and we really need in-game :

Pet fruits :

New achievements :

The last one and the most important one, in my opinion, adding a battle system, like an arena, where 3 players, from the same server, but it doesn't matter from which guild, can join in and compete against other players from other servers. Its gonna be like a big royal rumble or a big battle for points with several attacks per day. To be kinda fair for everybody, every position will fight the other position, with this, i mean, if im on the first position in the team, x on the second and y on the third, i will fight only the first from the other team, if i win we get, as a team, 1-0. Then the second will fight the second one, lets say they win, its 1-1, and the last, third one with the third one, 2-1 for one of the team winning in this way the battle and gaining points or going further in the battle.

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador

Last edited by Shnitel; 1st March 2018 at 08:08 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shnitel For This Useful Post:
heretic (3rd March 2018)
Old 2nd March 2018, 12:54 AM
Mighty Raid Leader

Playa will create content for high levels. There's no doubt about it.

I just hope Playa could reconsider and think about making this future content endless, especially if it's going to have a separate Hall of Fame.

If they keep adding stuff the way they were up to now, we will be in trouble in a couple of years.
Old 2nd March 2018, 09:50 PM
Community Manager

On the one hand endless content might be a good idea but on the other hand it could be regarded as cheap (an endless dungeon for example).