Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Community Area > Let's play!

Notices

Let's play! Board games, computer games & tabletops

Old 7th February 2014, 09:37 PM
Weekend Hero

Default The Elder Scrolls! (game)

Who here on this forum plays any of the Elder Scrolls? I know many people do. So I created this thread so we can discuss about characters and other stuff

I currently play Skyrim on the xbox 360. I finished the game like 9 times. But i recently started ANOTHER new game. I'm a level 4 argonian at the moment. Started of as a warrior. Going for all classes of course.

(huge elder scrolls fan) played oblivion as well. Got stuck at the oblivion gate quest! lol. Managed to get past it though. After 6 hours of gameplay.
Old 7th February 2014, 10:32 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Morrowind is the best, dont know how many times Ive played it. Only Bloodmoon and Tribunal where kinda hmmm lets say it took me so little time to end them like there where no addons.

I have Oblivion but didn't play it to much, firs, analog vs mouse - how I hate aim with analog, 2nd its just boring, not to mention, that every monster and most npcs lvlup with player and soon everyone wear dreadric armors. Dlcs like in morrowind are totally separated from plot, like almost every dlc in every game, I hate that. Not to mention Chameleon 100% from sigil stones. On top of that, Its like game wants player to first end main plot and than start exploring.

As for Skyrim, didnt play it.

Once I'v started arena but for some reason it was crashing all the time so Ive abandon it.

Last edited by Bqczek; 7th February 2014 at 10:40 PM.
Old 8th February 2014, 10:24 AM
Weekend Hero

I played Arena. Too laggy and keeps crashing too. Morrowind, i've looked at it but never played it. Oblivion was a bit too difficult and weird. Skyrim in my opinion is by far the best :>
Old 9th February 2014, 01:32 PM
Weekend Hero

Should I buy Skyrim Legendary version for xbox? 21 pounds, cheapest I found. Includes normal game with all dlc on 1 disc. I never played the DLC so this might be alot of fun.
Old 13th February 2014, 08:27 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyia View Post
Should I buy Skyrim Legendary version for xbox? 21 pounds, cheapest I found. Includes normal game with all dlc on 1 disc. I never played the DLC so this might be alot of fun.
The dlc' s are really awsome!

Anyway... in my opinion Oblivion is the best because it has a better story, more realistic cities and a more fair skill system than skyrim...
Old 22nd February 2014, 12:39 PM
Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Balrog View Post
The dlc' s are really awsome!

Anyway... in my opinion Oblivion is the best because it has a better story, more realistic cities and a more fair skill system than skyrim...
Isn't that a movie (Oblivion)?
I've seen it! AWESOME
W11.sfgame.net -> magosmpalas
w13.sfgame.net -> SilverBeaver
Old 22nd February 2014, 02:16 PM
Weekend Hero

Oblivion is a game as well :>
Old 24th February 2014, 05:23 PM
BalianFromIbelin

My first "Elder Scrolls Game" was Oblivion on a xbox 360 of a friend in the Year 2007. My first own TES-Game on my PC was Morrowind end of 2007 and Oblivion with a better Hardware middle of 2008.

This time i play Skyrim to. It is a very better game then other roleplaying games i bought in the last years.
Old 3rd March 2014, 08:06 PM
Weekend Hero

I actually played Skyrim first in early 2012 (My first elder scroll game) and then I bought Oblivion in early 2013. DO NOT BUY OBLIVION AFTER SKYRIM. It makes the fantastic game much more worse. If you buy oblivion before Skyrim it would definently be much more fun!
Old 4th July 2015, 06:27 AM
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyia View Post
I actually played Skyrim first in early 2012 (My first elder scroll game) and then I bought Oblivion in early 2013. DO NOT BUY OBLIVION AFTER SKYRIM. It makes the fantastic game much more worse. If you buy oblivion before Skyrim it would definently be much more fun!
Then so late for me, i bought Skyrim in PC around 2013 and now i have legendary version. but i only have like 70 hours on it. I have a mod to crafting bone weapons and i can kill giants with my bone bow and bone arrows its so funny but my game crashed for adding a lot of mods i must download again but saved games are on cloud steam