Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 31st March 2016, 05:38 PM
Epic Hero

Default Enchant companion gear

Hello,

don't know if this has been suggested in the past, however I couldn't find it in search.

I believe it would be very good to be able to enchant (via the witch etc) the gear meant for your companions. While your own class companion benefits from those, it is impossible to enchant the gear for other classes (especially true for those originating from tower / dungeons, not 100% about the toilet).

Thanks in advance for hearing me out!
banexx91 (4th April 2016)
Old 31st March 2016, 06:03 PM
Hero

Gilde: UK forum

It would probably be a bit overpowered but I don't see it as being a bad idea. Maybe just reduce the bonuses a bit?

Also our companions don't need the extra gold or mushroom enchants so they would probably have to be different. But I like the idea of having different enchants for the companions
Old 31st March 2016, 07:40 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDinorhino View Post
It would probably be a bit overpowered but I don't see it as being a bad idea. Maybe just reduce the bonuses a bit?

Also our companions don't need the extra gold or mushroom enchants so they would probably have to be different. But I like the idea of having different enchants for the companions
It's already possible to enchant stuff, and either give it to your own class companion, or throw it in the toilet (where it keeps its enchant) and give it to a companion.

Only items meant for a companion who has a different class than yours, and drop from dungeons / tower cannot be enchanted.

I assume different enchants will make this harder, and really overpowered... so might be best to just hope we can get the main ones (increased reaction score and 5% dmg)
Old 31st March 2016, 08:57 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

+1 for this idea, I've thought of this before.
The Following User Says Thank You to Liss For This Useful Post:
Old 31st March 2016, 09:45 PM
Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexblot View Post
It's already possible to enchant stuff, and either give it to your own class companion, or throw it in the toilet (where it keeps its enchant) and give it to a companion.

Only items meant for a companion who has a different class than yours, and drop from dungeons / tower cannot be enchanted.

I assume different enchants will make this harder, and really overpowered... so might be best to just hope we can get the main ones (increased reaction score and 5% dmg)
Didn't think of that.

But a +1 from me for sure
Old 1st April 2016, 04:08 PM
Epic Raid Leader

I'd love to be able to enchant the mercs gear with stats (more or less an extra bonus besides gems for them)
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
Old 6th April 2016, 06:04 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeKen View Post
I'd love to be able to enchant the mercs gear with stats (more or less an extra bonus besides gems for them)
though interesting, I think that if there's any chance at all of this happening, it's only if it's easy to do -- once upon a time we used to have enchant scrolls which were applied to items.

I assume since the functionality was already there, it should be relatively easy to restore, and allow to be applied on merc items too.

Plus, it's not really breaking game balance, since you can already do this with toilet items (just in an inconvenient manner since you need to enchant them before throwing them to the toilet).
Old 6th April 2016, 10:09 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexblot View Post

currently enchanted item don't work with companions. Also with pets coming soon I don't see needing enchantments for companions gear. maybe in the future as a possible update.