Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 30th August 2015, 09:36 PM
Greenhorn

Not that amount, but other users bought other offers and receive the PC version's amount of shrooms.
Old 30th August 2015, 10:16 PM
Golden Shroomer

yeah something definitely not right then. that needs to be passed on to someone at playa so it gets fixed.

or they have it to were during normal there is a difference as well check it out after the sale if there is a difference then either it is suppose to be that way or is bugged all the time.
Old 31st August 2015, 01:44 PM
Greenhorn

Now it is ok, 3000 for 99.99 in all devices
Old 31st August 2015, 08:58 PM
Golden Shroomer

well the sale is over with so that means it should have been 3600 on all devices during the sale.
Old 31st August 2015, 09:36 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
well the sale is over with so that means it should have been 3600 on all devices during the sale.
Yes, but it was not.
Old 16th October 2015, 02:12 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

I installed IPhone 9.2 on my phone and my app started crashing. Thought it was the app, then other apps started crashing.

I just got a brand new IPhone 5S under replacement warranty and the app for IPhone is crashing again. It is now the only app that crashes. It all started when the fortress was released. It loads and go to home screen then goes back to phone desktop. Takes about 3 or 4 attempts to get on and use the app.

Is there an issue that I am not aware of?
Old 16th October 2015, 02:38 AM
Golden Shroomer

I believe leander said there are some IoS bugs and they are working on it not sure if crashing is one of them or not tbh. I have a galaxy grand prime which is of course google which is working ok loading seems to have slowed down a bit since fortress and also if u login as guest cant log out unless u force close. but otherwise running ok.

Oh leander maybe we can get a list of known IoS bugs posted so ppl know what they r working on.
Old 10th June 2016, 01:23 AM
Hatchling

Default Mushroom sales

I've tried reinstalling the app to start lol.. When I go to buy mushrooms it'll do normal things things pop up my password, then confirm buy/cancel but when I hit buy it'll pop up a box that says " this in-app purchase has already been bought" "it will be restored for free" nothing happens but I do get charged again.. Anyone deal with this before?

I used to be able to buy 50 mushrooms now I can't then 125 now i can't.. Not buying 500 cause it's the only thing that's lowest that would work lol help!

Last edited by Kamui Smash; 10th June 2016 at 01:25 AM.
Old 10th June 2016, 08:02 PM
Community Manager

Please send a support ticket (in-game "?" button) with all details.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 10th June 2016, 09:51 PM
Golden Shroomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui Smash View Post
I've tried reinstalling the app to start lol.. When I go to buy mushrooms it'll do normal things things pop up my password, then confirm buy/cancel but when I hit buy it'll pop up a box that says " this in-app purchase has already been bought" "it will be restored for free" nothing happens but I do get charged again.. Anyone deal with this before?

I used to be able to buy 50 mushrooms now I can't then 125 now i can't.. Not buying 500 cause it's the only thing that's lowest that would work lol help!
I know Leander will get you what you paid for but I have a question. Are you only able to buy the shroom pack once then it happens or is it a few times then it stops working? Reason I ask is I wonder if something isn't resetting itself once the purchase is made so that when u try the next time it still thinks it is working on the last purchase of that shroom pack.