Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 25th December 2015, 11:12 AM
Weekend Hero

Unhappy paysafe payoptions takes ages and keeps spinning

hi, just tried buying some paddos using paysafe option, i tried IE, FF and chrome but the site wont connect and keeps spinning, this is probaly at your site cause i checked my other games from gameforge and i was able to buy premium with the paysafecard option.

please fix this ....

i also had the last 3 days sf1 and sf2 flipping out telling me i had lost connection to the server and had to login again and again, i also play other browsergames and i had no trouble at all.

if there are issues regarding very slow speed and disconnections can there please be some sticky or post that shows up at top off the forum, cause the sf forum is hard to navigate and it is quite hard to find a topic fast ,compared to all other games sites forums i have an gameaccount.

so it is not at my side, not at my provider, otherwise i would have problems everywhere and this is not the case.

i am trying again right now but it keeps spinning.... in all 3 browsers, after 2 minutes it arrived i can see it now but it is way too slow...

edit: i got the paddos, they are in now
, but can someone please check slowness and inform why things are so slow ?

regards

scope

Last edited by Scope; 25th December 2015 at 11:17 AM.
Old 28th December 2015, 07:21 PM
Community Manager

Might have been an Internet connection problem / delay problem. Good to hear you got your now.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter