Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 10th January 2016, 11:35 AM
Weekend Hero

Default server sf1 and sf2 keep telling the server could not be reached

hi, since the major updates/upgrades regarding the fortress
the game has been lagging a lot (its not my provider cause other games work a charm)

I play dutch version but i assume that doesnt change anything cause i assume all games run on the same servers, and its just a language thats different in each game for every country.

So this is happing for quit a while now ...

besides this, the major problem is the fact i have to relogin again and again, sometimes 10 times in 5 minutes, this way i can play the game properly

the bad thing is , when i spend a paddo to skip a mission the game also bombs out, telling the connection to the server was gone?
the paddo is gone and the mission is gone aswell so thats not a good thing.

anyway, my main concern is: what if we we buy pados or stars(soccerstar), i hope these things wont happen, imagine buying lots of paddos (using forms of prepaid) and the transaction will be 'terminated' because of some weird server thing, how will shakes solve that?

This way you be afraid to buy things cause what if the server flips, transactions are disturbed, so the (prepaid)money will be gone?

Thank god this has not happend yet, you see when using prepaid there is no way to prove you did pay, so please, fix the lagging and please resolve that disconnected bug, cause it never happend before in the old game, it started right after the major upgrades took place and it seems it hasnt been fixed yet.
Or maybe the tech staff did not even noticed that?
And no , its not problem at my side (connections/provider), cause if it was, i would be having problems with the rest of my online games and that is not the case, they run normally.

regards

scope
Old 10th January 2016, 02:40 PM
Hero

I keep getting this on w3 as well, throughout the whole day. Usually at night at like 1am, and then sometimes I'm unable to join again for like 10 mins.
Old 10th January 2016, 11:37 PM
Golden Shroomer

What OS and browser are you both using. I know I get lag on chrome but IE I don't.
Old 10th January 2016, 11:39 PM
Hero

I'm using Opera
Old 11th January 2016, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDinorhino View Post
I keep getting this on w3 as well, throughout the whole day. Usually at night at like 1am, and then sometimes I'm unable to join again for like 10 mins.
When you can't log in for 10 minutes, is it 4 hours AFTER reset for you? (Is server reset at 9 p.m. for you on W3?)

I ask this because on every server, 4 hours after reset, the game "reboots" for maintenance. On two of the servers I play on, it takes 1 minute to log back in. On W1, it takes 10 minutes before I'm able to log back in. I'm not sure what the difference is that is causing the different times, but just know that's what happens.
Old 11th January 2016, 07:34 AM
Hero

I can't say for sure. I don't think I've had problems at 9pm.

The thing is, when I get logged out and I log back in again, I do some actions and then get logged out again. That repeats like 3-5 times usually.
Old 11th January 2016, 03:32 PM
Community Manager

Either due to server problems or a due server maintenance. Does it work now?

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 11th January 2016, 04:38 PM
Hero

Well I just got it again randomly. Just got logged out when I tried to apply a new gem to my item. I refreshed the page and logged back in. It's 4pm so I don't think it's a maintenance or anything.

Also, my internet is usually quite bad but there was no problems with it when it happened. It was normal connection.
Old 13th January 2016, 03:01 PM

Same thing happens to me for 2-3 weeks on both servers i play (s1 co.uk and .ro). I thought was my internet connection but few team mates from co.uk server complained also so im inclined to think its either a server or a routing error.

Please read the Board Rules and the Allowed language on the International Forum before posting. Thank You.

Old 13th January 2016, 03:06 PM
Hero

I found exact times it happens for me.

When I come back from school at 3pm or 4pm it usually disconnects me after logging on like a minute or two later and then it also has a lot of issues during the night time (UK).