Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 7th August 2013, 09:05 PM
Mushroom Collector

Default Reducing xp gains

What is the logic behind the big drop in xp gains every 25 levels? It takes more time to level at the top end anyway without that added in.

I found it quite demotivating when I hit level 275. It is hard enough already at that level with dungeon wins being few and far between.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maharg For This Useful Post:
Sawerick (8th August 2013)
Old 7th August 2013, 09:31 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maharg View Post
What is the logic behind the big drop in xp gains every 25 levels? It takes more time to level at the top end anyway without that added in.

I found it quite demotivating when I hit level 275. It is hard enough already at that level with dungeon wins being few and far between.
Yes it starts at lvl 100 and every 25 after u really don't notice it too much till lvl 275. lvl 300 is worse. But I see the reasoning behind it, it serves 2 purposes 1 is to help lower lvl ppl catch up some and 2 since current lvl cap is 400 so it extends the amount of time it takes to reach it.

there are cons to this as well it costs more to lvl especially starting from 275 and up I know at lvl 300-324 it cost 140 shroom for thirst, 30 for Poel, 25 for mount, that does not count cost from refreshing shop for pots. so total 195 shrooms +refreshing for pots per lvl.

It would be nice to make shrooms cheaper for those that hit say lvl 275 or 300+. I don't know how they would be able to do it but it would be nice.

Last edited by bobo baggins; 7th August 2013 at 10:33 PM.
Old 8th August 2013, 10:01 AM
Epic Raid Leader

This is why you should save your dungeons. From level 280-ish your xp gain is normal again, so from there on out you don't do dungeons anymore.

Then when you hit 300, immedeately you do dungeons until you get to 305-ish.

This is not possible for most people though, since they are already at a point where it takes m onths to grind for the next dungeon.
Old 8th August 2013, 11:33 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cregan View Post
This is why you should save your dungeons. From level 280-ish your xp gain is normal again, so from there on out you don't do dungeons anymore.

Then when you hit 300, immedeately you do dungeons until you get to 305-ish.

This is not possible for most people though, since they are already at a point where it takes m onths to grind for the next dungeon.
Well I didn't see even a close to normal exp gains till lvl295 and I have 2 toons tht are lvl 319 and 320 still waiting for normal exp gains think I seen 2 for my 320 toon.
Old 8th August 2013, 03:07 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Agree with an author of this suggestion.

Quote:
since current lvl cap is 400 so it extends the amount of time it takes to reach it
I think "big-drop" solution is a symbol of lazy approach to the game development.
Really don't understand, why is it as is.

Last edited by Sawerick; 8th August 2013 at 05:02 PM.