Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 31st October 2015, 12:20 PM
Greenhorn

Default Flying Tube (video)

Hi guys, just a quick question:
I have a problem with a certain video, where the "play" button doesn't appear at all so I can't really watch it and this is the only video appearing every minute.
Who should I write to? Can support help me with the issue?
Cheers
Old 1st November 2015, 04:15 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

take a screenshot of the video and then contact support. they will reply asking for said screenshot.
Old 2nd November 2015, 03:21 PM
Greenhorn

Good to know, thanks for the information!
Though, somehow support doesn't like my e-mail, as when I write to them, I don't get any automatic replies nor real replies.
Old 2nd November 2015, 03:28 PM
Weekend Hero

Gilde: NL forum

Make sure to fill in the correct email adress, otherwise I don't know the answer, it works perfectly fine for me
Old 2nd November 2015, 03:51 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoshirofan View Post
Good to know, thanks for the information!
Though, somehow support doesn't like my e-mail, as when I write to them, I don't get any automatic replies nor real replies.
What email address did you use? Did you send a ticket?

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 2nd November 2015, 08:18 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
What email address did you use? Did you send a ticket?
I use the same e-mail as here, with which I am also validated in the game, it's even a really old email, that I registered for the UK S&F back then.
I can't remember what the support question was, probably was something minor...
About the video, no, I did not send a ticket yet, since that video doesn't show up anymore, but if it turns back up and is still bugged, I'll send a ticket and will see, if my e-mail will get accepted.
Old 3rd November 2015, 11:22 AM
Greenhorn

Ok, so the video keeps showing up again and is still bugged...
From the game, i clicked on the yellow "?", then on Support, then I wrote to them. Afaik, some guildies said, as soon as I write to support, I should get an automatic reply (which I haven't got, at least not yet)
Old 3rd November 2015, 07:18 PM
Community Manager

Did you check your spam folder? Did you send a ticket by clicking the support button or a normal email? My old email address for normal emails used to be support@sfgame.co.uk but it does not work anymore. It is leander@playa-support.com.

The automated reply looks like this:

"This is an automatically generated email. Please do not reply directly to this email.

Thank you for contacting Playa Support! You inquiry will be processed as soon as possible.
Please do not submit further inquiries on the matter as it may delay our response.

The ticket number assigned to your inquiry is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Please keep this number to reference until your inquiry has been processed completely."

Last edited by Leander; 3rd November 2015 at 07:19 PM.
Old 4th November 2015, 12:10 AM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Did you check your spam folder? Did you send a ticket by clicking the support button or a normal email? My old email address for normal emails used to be support@sfgame.co.uk but it does not work anymore. It is leander@playa-support.com.

The automated reply looks like this:

"This is an automatically generated email. Please do not reply directly to this email.

Thank you for contacting Playa Support! You inquiry will be processed as soon as possible.
Please do not submit further inquiries on the matter as it may delay our response.

The ticket number assigned to your inquiry is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Please keep this number to reference until your inquiry has been processed completely."
Hi Leander, I used the in game w3 support button (the yellow "?" on the top right, then "Support")
I have no e-mails from playa at all, not even in the spam folder.
I used to play the uk and de servers back then with this e-mail and was getting a lot of e-mails from playa, I might have klicked on one of those e-mails where it sais:
"You're receiving this email because you're registered at "Shakes & Fidget - The Game" with your email address. If you don't want to receive any more emails from us, please click here!
I might have clicked on the link there way back then, not sure, do you think it's that's why I don't recieve e-mails?
When I started w3, I used another e-mail (same host) to register, but since I did not get a validation e-mail, I changed it to my current one. On this one, I then got a validation link and got successfully validated in game from "noreply@mailings.playa-games.com". I checked the old e-mail and my current one, but still no e-mail regarding a ticket.
Should I try to send you a direct support ticket from my e-mail to leander@playa-support.com ?
Old 4th November 2015, 06:24 PM
Community Manager

Where are you from? On the international servers the tickets are distributed among community managers according to the sender's IP/country.

Yes, please send it to my email address.