Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 16th August 2017, 03:55 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Default Fortress Attack question

I tried searching the forums and google but wasn't able to find an answer to this.

When attacking people with partial protection in fortress plundering resources is determined by your woodcutter/quarry level first then by fortress level?
Old 16th August 2017, 03:59 PM
Community Manager

You steal 50% of wood and stone currently in the huts IF your fortress level is equal to your opponent's or lower. If it is higher, a certain percentage is subtracted. If yours is higher by 3 or more, you don't win anything.

===========

Resources won and lost

You can only win if you declare an attack. You can only lose if you are attacked. After building your level 1 fortress your first resources (wood and stone) will be protected for 48 hours and cannot be stolen by other players. Afterwards, resources are kept and stolen using the calculation below:

If the attacker defeats you he/she is rewarded with 50% of your unprotected wood and stone (woodcutter's hut, quarry). In addition, the attacker also gains 10% of your resources that are stored in the fortress. After an attack your fortress is safe for 8 hours and other attackers can only steal 50% of your resources in your woodcutter's hut and quarry.

An example - you have the following resources:
Woodcutter's hut: 1400 wood
Quarry: 800 stone
Fortress: 8000 wood, 6000 stone

You are attacked and defeated. Now you lose 50% of your resources in the woodcutter's hut and quarry - you lose 700 wood and 400 stone....and you lose 10% of your resources stored in the fortress - you lose 800 wood and 600 stone.
The game calculates the total loss: 700 + 800 = 1500 wood and 400 + 600 = 1000 stone. First, the 1500 wood is taken from the woodcutter's hut and completely emptied (1500 - 1600 = -100). The remaining 100 wood is taken from the fortress, resulting in 0 wood (woodcutter's hut) and 7900 wood (fortress). The quarry has 0 stone as well, the fortress 5800 stone.

Now your fortress is safe for 24 hours. The resources in your woodcutter's hut and quarry can still be stolen. If you are attacked and defeated again the attacker steals another 50% of your woodcutter's wood and quarry's stone.

Please note that the calculation above only applies if both players have the same fortress level or if yours is lower! If your fortress level is higher the gained resources are reduced by a certain percentage. If your fortress level is higher by 3 you cannot win any resources at all!

Example:

Target: fortress level 10
Your fortress: <= 10
Stone won: 1500

Your fortress: 11
Stone won: ~ 1100

Your fortress: 12
Stone won: ~ 900

Your fortress: >= 13
Stone won: 0

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 16th August 2017, 04:03 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Well a guy in my guild has same level fortress as me but level 8 woodcutter and level 8 quarry, while I have level 5 and 6. And he is getting a lot more from attacks than me.

We are similar rank in fortress ladder.
Old 16th August 2017, 06:18 PM
Community Manager

Maybe because he steals from your fortress (main building) too.

Old 17th August 2017, 07:58 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

More people from my guild told me Woodcutter/Quarry level is what matters most. Must have been a recent change to the game, thus you didn't know.
Old 17th August 2017, 08:20 PM
Community Manager

I will ask the coder and keep you posted!

The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
Lumidee (17th August 2017)
Old 17th August 2017, 09:15 PM
Weekend Hero

The german game manuel says :
NEU seit Spielversion 2.59.1058
Der angreifende Spieler bekommt nun noch Boni, die der Verlierer aber NICHT zahlt. Dem Angreifer sind diese Boni beim Gegnerauswahlbildschirm direkt mit einberechnet.
Die Höhe der Boni orientiert sich auch hier am Stufenunterschied der Festungshauptgebäude beider Kontrahenten.
Hat der Spieler, den Ihr angreift, die gleiche Festungsstufe wie Ihr, erhaltet Ihr zusätzlich den Gegnerwert von 1 Stunde am Holz und Stein, die seine Holzfällerhütte und sein Steinbruch in der Zeit produzieren würden.
Bei einem Stufenunterschied von 1 wären es noch 45 Minuten, bei einem Unterschied von 2 noch 30 Minuten und bei einem Unterschied von 3 noch 15 Minuten.

It basically says, that since version 2.59.1058 you will get bonus ressources. if your main fortress building has the same level or lower than your opponents you will get the amount of wood/stone which his wood cutters hut/querry would produce in 1 hour.
Old 17th August 2017, 09:45 PM
Community Manager

The bonus is added by the game without being subtracted from someone or something...and has been in the game for some time now.

Did you know about this bonus, Lumidee?

Old 19th August 2017, 03:15 AM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
The bonus is added by the game without being subtracted from someone or something...and has been in the game for some time now.

Did you know about this bonus, Lumidee?
I did not know about this. But I can confirm I am getting a lot more resources since upgrading my woodcutter/quarry by a couple of levels.
Old 19th August 2017, 03:47 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

http://forum.sfgame.ae/showthread.php?t=5089&langid=1

Leander shame on you