Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 17th August 2017, 07:20 AM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
It is true. Scouts evade with a 50% chance whereas warriors block with a 25% chance.

Of course a warrior might block three consecutive attacks if he is lucky.

Just roll dice...for example 3. The chance to roll a 6 with 1 six-sided die is 1/6...still you can roll 6, 2, 6 or even 6, 6, 6.
Of course this is independent events. However to roll three times 6 in a row you have chance 0.46%. So statistically on 216 tries you should obtain one event. Of course it is only probability so you can obtain event a bit more or even not obtain but still its around one on 200 tries.

Now into SFgame. This is very rare event to roll 5 blocks in a row (if chance for block is constants and equal to 25%). On 1024 tries it should appear one time. Because its only probability it may occurs two, three, zero times but it's still like 1/1024 and it should be very rare event. Now tell me how such rare event can occurs like common event? I had it like 2 times in 20 tires.

I give u and an example of Diablo II where the loot system is superior and probably the best made algorithm in whole history of aRPG. At patch 1.11d has some ultra rare stuff like High Runes where probability were around 0,098% or even less. It forced you to play a lot to find one High Runes (like few months of many hours farming) and you were super lucky if you found it. Now tell me if there was very similar probability of event why here it acts like common event and there you actually feel that 0,097% chance?

Moreover look at scout vs warrior. The event of 4 evades in a row is super common. If it's always 50% for evade you have probability equal to 6.25%. So statistically on 1000 arena fights you should have like 63 with such event. In reality you have such event almost in every fight. How come? You can't lie mathematics.

It shows that there is no 50% for evade and 25% for block. There is much more complicated algorithm which include many of variables such number of round, lvl, main stats etc.

They told you there is 50% and 25% chance like Playa told me there is random chance to find Key to Shadow World dung 2,3,4,5 after clearing dungeon 1. And it was a lie, you have random chance but WHEN YOU FINISH MIRROR. Before that you finish mirror you can't find Key to dungeon 2+ in shadow no matter how many thousands of tries you make.
Your associate told me keep trying until I find it, there is no bug just luck And later (Anabelle from PL support) said there was a bug and you need find mirror. So first sentence was like yours - all about luck, then she changed her mind

Last edited by sharshooter; 17th August 2017 at 07:30 AM.
Old 17th August 2017, 08:43 AM
Mushroom Collector

It's also weird how warrior critical hit cannot be blocked or dodged at all. If they crit, it always a hit every single time. Take a look at their weapon animation during the fight, compared to their normal dmg, if they will crit, their weapon falls on the enemy in a higher angle and if you see the higher angle animation, that will never be dodged or evaded.

(Meahwhile scout normal dmg / critical hit has the same animation so either of them.can be blocked or evaded)

Ps.: It might be that a warrior crit that is determined to be dodged or evaded have the regular hit animation on purpose, dunno, but it's a fact that if they have the Crit animation that will never be dodged or evaded which is weird.

Last edited by david4244; 17th August 2017 at 11:21 AM.
Old 17th August 2017, 08:51 AM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
It's also weird how warrior critical hit cannot be blocked or dodged at all. If they crit, it always a hit every single time. Take a look at their weapon animazion during the fight, compared to their normal dmg, if they will crit, their weapon comes fall to the enemy in a higher angle and if you se the higher angle animation, that will never be dodged or evaded.

(Meahwhile scout normal dmg / critical hit has the same animation so either of them.can be blocked or evaded)

Ps.: It might be that a warrior crit that is determined to be dodged or evaded have the regular hit animation on purpose, dunno, but it's a fact that if they have the Crit animation that will never be dodged or evaded which is weird.
Probably the game first determines if there will be evade/block or not. If not then determines critical or not. If critical then change animation for warrior.

However I highly doubt there is a simply 50% chance for critical, 50% for evade and 25% for block. The game just acts different that those numbers. Notice the fact that warriors above lvl 300 have higher chance for block.

PS. Notice the 18th pet in fire (Warrior) is superior when you compare to other 18th lvl warriors pet. Just look on numbers of block and critical hits. He can easily make 20th lvl pet (more often then 18th light and grass).

Last edited by sharshooter; 17th August 2017 at 08:55 AM.
Old 17th August 2017, 05:56 PM
Community Manager

The formula is everything we know but I don't think there are hidden and secret lines. In my opinion, the game checks if the opponent dodges or blocks first, then if the attacker does double damage with a criticial attack or not.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter