Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 30th March 2016, 12:44 AM
Hatchling

Default Arcane Toilet Censor Option

Could you make an option to censor Arcane Toilet screen please. This is just a personal wish really, I am not criticising the art or humour of the game. It is nauseating for me, if only a kitchen sink or anything to replace or just a black screen maybe I don't know, but I am sure you can find a superb solution. Thank you very much in advance. (I am not lvl 100 or close to yet but I don't think I can continue to play after having access to arcane toilet, I even thought about buying mushrooms but gave up because of this feature.)
The Following User Says Thank You to catapult For This Useful Post:
Toxic Ginger (30th March 2016)
Old 30th March 2016, 12:58 AM
Weekend Hero

No offense but this is the most stupid post I've ever seen, get over it, if you don't like it, don't use it.

PS: It looks amazing.

*** Shadow World [81/150]
**** Pets [44/100]
***** Tower [84/100]

Last edited by Lissy; 30th March 2016 at 01:09 AM.
Old 30th March 2016, 01:17 AM
Hatchling

Well you may find it amazing and many others. I mean no offense either, but I am sincere about my concern and just trying my luck. Thank you
EDIT: and I want to use it, I am keeping my outdated epics for it.

Last edited by catapult; 30th March 2016 at 01:23 AM. Reason: forgot something
The Following User Says Thank You to catapult For This Useful Post:
Toxic Ginger (30th March 2016)
Old 30th March 2016, 02:21 AM
Greenhorn

Nothing personal @Twelvy, but many of us find the art amusing or funny. But there are people who may find it offensive, or have a triggered negative reaction to it for amny reasons. (None of which is our business...)

Some people react negatively to the sight of blood or vomit, IRL or even drawn images of it. My husband reacts to lemon that way, the sight of one, the smell or taste, even me pretending to chew on and suck an imaginary lemon slice... make him cringe and curl up like he is in pain. His alcoholic father used to smear lemon juice on his face and in his eyes and mouth when he was a small child, causing him pain and permanently damaging his eyes.So yeah, 40+ years later he still has an automatic negative reaction to anything doing with lemons, a COMMON fruit found all over the place.

So, to react so rudely to a simple request for a filter to be added to turn off or place a banner over the image by someone who has a negative reaction to it is uncalled for. "No offense but..." -calling a person or their inquiry "stupid" is just blatantly offensive no matter the "disclaimer" you try to put before the insult.

Adding an On/off option for 1 image is going to take time to code and apply. But it can be done, and is NOT that much to ask for.
The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic Ginger For This Useful Post:
catapult (31st March 2016)
Old 30th March 2016, 03:00 AM
Weekend Hero

Honestly, if Playa hasn't fixed the XP mechanics for these "Drop Levels", I highly doubt that they will even think about starting to code this request. But you probably know better?
*** Shadow World [81/150]
**** Pets [44/100]
***** Tower [84/100]
Old 30th March 2016, 05:00 AM
Greenhorn

I didn;t say they would i fix it, or it would be easy to convince them too bro. I said it's not that difficult to do from a programming/coding point of view. But what would I know? I've only been programming since the 1980's. And not on Legacy projects only... *smh*
Old 30th March 2016, 01:06 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Catapult, where are you from? Do you find it offensive personally or because of your culture or religion?

Playa is a German company and all in-game images are appropriate according to German culture and laws. The game is not for a mature audience but for teens (age 13+).

I understand that some images might offend some players but Playa won't change the images as they are definitely not inappropriate.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
KOMA90 (30th March 2016), MedusasSnakes (31st March 2016)
Old 30th March 2016, 04:26 PM
Hatchling

Well dirty toilet is the problem for me and I am not demanding for changing of the images, just an "optional" solution for people find a dirty toilet gross, a filter.
Thank you, now I got my answer. Do anyone know any google chrome extension or something like that to help me solving the issue myself?
Old 31st March 2016, 01:05 AM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Ginger View Post

So, to react so rudely to a simple request for a filter to be added to turn off or place a banner over the image by someone who has a negative reaction to it is uncalled for. "No offense but..." -calling a person or their inquiry "stupid" is just blatantly offensive no matter the "disclaimer" you try to put before the insult.

Adding an On/off option for 1 image is going to take time to code and apply. But it can be done, and is NOT that much to ask for.
I find very offensive that you are taking side of someone who is offended by a toilet. You should apologise, otherwise i might get triggered !
Old 31st March 2016, 08:55 AM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post
I find very offensive that you are taking side of someone who is offended by a toilet. You should apologise, otherwise i might get triggered !
I am offended that you are offended. Get over it.