Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 29th September 2016, 11:36 AM
Mushroom Collector

Default Bonus pet 100 lv

I already proposed something similar in one my answer at another thread but I would like to describe my proposal with more order:
I suggest a bonus for every pet arrived at the 100 level. The bonus could be as that one you have when you finished a tower floor, e.g. on the experience instead gold.
I think this idea could help pets to be useful also in the future and it will introduce a new variable in the tactic of pet's feeding.
Finally, it will resolve (at least, for many months) the problem of pet's food in your bag also for those players that already have explored all habitats.
What do you think about that?
Old 29th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Farm Hand

100 pets x exp bonus = too many free exp bonuses for my liking, you already get exp for unlocking the pets, which is a fight, so OK, now exp for feeding a pet, where's the hard fight you win for that?
Old 29th September 2016, 03:37 PM
Mushroom Collector

Maybe it is true. Anyway, if you do not like the idea of exp bonus, change my suggestions with another kind of bonus and what I meant will be the same.
My point is to have some reason to feed pets after you already have a stronger pet and/or you finished to explore the habits and ... in the same time to resolve the "problem" of the food when you will finish to explore everything.
I wrote xp because we already have many of the possible other bonuses (gold=tower, individual portals=cos, guild portals=attack, pets=stats) but surely it is possible to find something better but ... I do not have a real suggestions about that.
Old 29th September 2016, 04:37 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

you already have a reason to feed them. pets hall of fame ranking
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
Old 29th September 2016, 04:48 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeKen View Post
you already have a reason to feed them. pets hall of fame ranking
Right but you know better than me, this is not a strong reason for everybody. Personally I love my pets and I will feed them but it is an easy bet to say that not everyone has this feeling ... so when the majority will have finished to explore all habits (so after they will have full bonuses from pets) the food will be not useful for a lot of players!
My suggestion wants to go in a common direction for both these points of view: feeding pets and to have more practical results than the only honor for this operation.
Old 29th September 2016, 06:41 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

Would it really make the pets feature more interesting if you got lets say 0.1% exp bonus (more would be too much as mentioned above) per pet lvl 100? Not really, not in my opinion. Instead, they should build up on this feature and give us more pets to find in a future update (which I hope it will happen)
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
Old 29th September 2016, 06:53 PM
Mushroom Collector

I think it is clear we disagree. As I already wrote, the exp bonus were an example (clearly wrong as your reactions proved) but the point is: do you want to ask a new update every time there is something wrong? If yes, I disagree with you but I respect your point of view. My proposal wanted to suggest an optimization of what we already have. This was its spirit ...
I will be happy to have more pets but, when someone will have again all of them, we will have again the "fruit problem" and after? Will we ask again to add other pets?
Old 29th September 2016, 07:20 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Gilde: RO forum

I think, a better idea will be some bonus stats, and with this, i mean that the pet that reach level 100 will give as half of the stats that he gave when he was found.

Example : founding the first pet at shadow = 20 constitution
rising him at level 100 = 10 constitution
The Following User Says Thank You to Shnitel For This Useful Post:
Kirur (29th September 2016)