Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 7th October 2011, 03:23 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Please report multiaccounts if you find them. support@sfgame.co.uk

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 7th October 2011, 04:22 PM
Mighty Hero

Leander, you'll probably lock this thread or delete this comment after i post it, but something i wanna bring up.

In 2 posts you have 2 conflicting issues. In this one you want reporting for people having multiple accounts. Multiple accounts = more activity on the server.
On another post, you are asking about the lack of activity on the server in which we addressed such topics as poor advertising.
Im not saying anything is right or wrong, but right now it seems this threads discussion is talking about removing Active Accounts from an already mostly Inactive Server.
Old 7th October 2011, 05:30 PM
Epic Raid Leader

no Knytul mate having 20 accounts each one of us is not the solution... that is quite boring aswell and unfair (see the topic title for example to understand what i mean). I dont want to play with 5 more other people who have 100 characters, i want to play with 100 more people who have 1 character each
Old 7th October 2011, 10:45 PM
Mighty Hero

Oh so do i, but id rather play with each person having 5 accounts, making a total of 50, than each person having 1 account, having only 10 in a guild....

My point is with the lack of advertising and promotion bringing new players into the game, old players are seeing they have to resort to multicounting to make up the absense of new players, as you need 45-50 players to complete the dungeons. And its becoming harder and harder every day to have 45-50 ACTIVE, INDIVIDUAL players
Old 9th October 2011, 04:14 PM
Community Manager

Multiaccounts are forbidden, which will never change. And I don't think that they would make the game more active and lively. If someone has more than one account he will still chat with only one and post in the forum as one member.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 9th October 2011, 05:11 PM
Mighty Hero

oh but they do. say a server has only 225 active individuals. that means at most you will have 4 guilds of 50 people, and 1 guild of 25. so how does that 1 guild of 25 succeed at the same rate the 50 do? They each play 2 characters at once to make another guild of 50. Since the gameplay is free (except for shroomers), which most of that 200+ wouldnt be shroomers, all 5 guilds will be able to progress at roughly the same speed as each other, instead of 4 at same speed, and 1 falling behind.

It may not affect the Chat and Forum situation, but gameplay it does.

My point is im not saying change multicounting rules, im saying if you really want to get rid of multiaccounters, instead of attacking that issue head on, instead remedy the other situation, such as a dead server, and thatll give people less reason to have multiple accounts.
Old 9th October 2011, 11:25 PM
Epic Raid Leader

still what you say has many flaws Knytul... Even if it was allowed, I wouldnt spend more money shrooming more than one players... Imagine having 10 accounts and buying shrooms for all of them... Heck no... Not only that, but behind your words is the bot hidden... If you have 5 accounts to play with, that means you need a bot up for them too... Unless you try to do it yourself and get bored of the game after 4-5 days... So making multi accounts and bots legal is something you will never see so this discussion has not any real meaning...

On the other hand, as I mentioned before, something must be done to bring in new people to the UK server or it will die.
Old 10th October 2011, 01:01 AM
Mighty Hero

obviously it does have flaws, as im not speaking in a perfect situation, just one of many. My point is the same as your final line though, something needs to be done to brign in new people to the UK server or it will die. All multiaccounters are doing...is keeping the server alive by playing 2 characters, or 3, or 9, or 15..instead of just 1. Some do it for the enjoyment, some do it to fill a roster spot that they cant fill with a real player thats worth a damn.

My point is simple. If you want to kill the issue of multiaccounting, not just go on a banning spree on the playerbase, as that is a controdiction of trying to liven up the server, bring in new players, or merge us out. The addition of new REAL players = Less Need of multiple accounts.
Old 10th October 2011, 01:03 AM
Mighty Hero

we can go back and forth, but overall i think we agree on the same point. Something has to be done about the Activity of the server, ie new playerbase, if the company expects the server to stay alive.

My other point, is what the playerbase is resolving to, to do what they have to do get the job done, regardless of the rules. Unless someone pisses someone else off, most of the playerbase im willing to bet would NEVER report someone for Multiaccounting, ESPECIALLY someone in their own guild, because that takes away from their guildsize (losing 2+ players) and recruitment is hard enough as is, which would hurt them because then they wouldnt have the strength to progress the dungeons.

Last edited by Knytul; 10th October 2011 at 01:04 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Knytul For This Useful Post:
GeorgeKen (11th October 2011)