Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 24th June 2015, 07:02 AM
Farm Hand

Can this please be confirmed by others? Is the happy hour a permanent thing on W1, meaning one can only use mushrooms on quests during 11pm and 12pm?

I really dont understand to be honest... they apparently dont like people to spend more mushrooms? I dont get home in time from work to click n wait the whole 300/320 minutes and since we have little children I dont stay up til 11pm. So i use mushrooms to get past the quests faster and still keep up.. this 'feature' means people in my case wont be able to reach the daily 300 on W1..where as on the existing servers we can because its 24/7 that we can use mushrooms..

Can it please be confirmed that this unfortunate way of working is intended and permanent? Then atleast i know W1 wont be for people like me..
Old 24th June 2015, 07:40 AM
DanLDSkal

Its not 11pm at your time, but CET. Which means that for EST it would be 5pm and for Japan 8am. For an international server I think it is nonsense to activate such an important feature for only 1h. Most players won't be able to use the happy hour at that time.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Hakku (24th June 2015)
Old 24th June 2015, 07:43 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

We got the happy hour sind June 2011. This feature is permanent - on w1 too.

I love the hh for the first days of a server and if i cant play the al on the day. The only thing i want is a hh 24/7. But most of the german mates dont need this.

If you cant use the hh - where's the problem? The hh helps more people to make their 300/320 al. So we get more players who fight against us!
Old 24th June 2015, 07:57 AM
Farm Hand

And what server are you on, Hakku? I play on NL3 and there it is 24/7 happy hour, atleast I can stay on top of my game there... really a shame, but no point on playing W1 for me if I cant play 300/320... silly thing that happy hour, had never heard of that before. I just want to spend mushrooms instead of spending time :/
Old 24th June 2015, 08:02 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Arath View Post
And what server are you on, Hakku? I play on NL3 and there it is 24/7 happy hour, atleast I can stay on top of my game there... really a shame, but no point on playing W1 for me if I cant play 300/320... silly thing that happy hour, had never heard of that before. I just want to spend mushrooms instead of spending time :/
Ill play normally only on german servers. I hate the time from 11pm to 12am. But if you need the hh i have to wait till 11pm..

Im one of the players who want the 24/7 hh. But Playa and other players are against such proposals....
Old 24th June 2015, 09:17 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Leander has said that it is for the last hour server time so I assume it is permanent.
Old 24th June 2015, 10:19 AM
Farm Hand

Would be nice to have that confirmed, Leander.

Is there any reason why for example current NL servers have 24/7 and german servers do not? And why the new W1 is only 1h HH per day, except for the lucky USA players?

Just curious whats the thinking behind it..
Old 24th June 2015, 09:27 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Yes, some other servers have a 24 hour Happy Hour but others voted against it. The international server only has one from 23-00 CET.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
King Arath (24th June 2015)
Old 25th June 2015, 06:35 AM
Farm Hand

Gilde: NL forum

In the Dutch servers we just have always "happy hour", a shame that it isn't in this server.

"Joy is not in things, is it in us."

Signature made by: Spruitje
Old 25th June 2015, 09:59 PM
DanLDSkal

Just to let you know. I made a poll about Happy Hour at W1. There you can vote for 1h or 24h Happy Hour. Would be great if many people partake.