Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 30th November 2013, 11:36 AM
Weekend Hero

Angry

Since the introduction of the flying tv I belong to select group of members who did not have seen that thing yet. I hear stories of people who are getting several mushrooms a day and from people just like me who has seen nothing yet!
On all 3 the servers we haven't seen this thing. In my opinion is that not fair. And it should not be if there are advertisements availible, because other members of my guild can see the flying tube and we are not. So same country, same guild and same server but a big difference. Why?
So could anybody tell me what is the reason of that? I even have played with different browsers, which also didn't make any difference.
Like I said i am not the only one and it is not fun to hear how many mushrooms someone else is getting.
So I would really like an answer now, because I already said it here before (a week ago) and did not get an answer than.

Last edited by willow; 30th November 2013 at 11:40 AM.
Old 30th November 2013, 02:31 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

If you are from the same country you should see the same ads.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 30th November 2013, 03:13 PM
Weekend Hero

Well than there is something wrong because that doesn't happen as you could read above.
I have heard several complains, but it is a pitty that I am the only one who has written here a complain about it.
I have heard from people who had 15 mushrooms a day this way and a group has not seen one advertisement or mushroom. Sounds very strange to me.
Old 30th November 2013, 09:25 PM
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow View Post
Well than there is something wrong because that doesn't happen as you could read above.
I have heard several complains, but it is a pitty that I am the only one who has written here a complain about it.
I have heard from people who had 15 mushrooms a day this way and a group has not seen one advertisement or mushroom. Sounds very strange to me.
I totally agree with this statement and even if you are from a different country this must be equalized. If not changed this is game forgery!
Old 1st December 2013, 07:51 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

i did nit see the tube either, weird. and i play also on the dutch servers 1, 2 and 3.
something is very wrong
Old 1st December 2013, 10:57 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

It goes by what country u live in if there are no ads for your country you wont see it and if there are alot you can get it quite often.

I know I was getting abt 10+ a day per server for awhile there it has slowed down for me I now get abt 5 a day sometimes less sometimes more.
Old 1st December 2013, 02:21 PM
Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow View Post
Since the introduction of the flying tv I belong to select group of members who did not have seen that thing yet. I hear stories of people who are getting several mushrooms a day and from people just like me who has seen nothing yet!
On all 3 the servers we haven't seen this thing. In my opinion is that not fair. And it should not be if there are advertisements availible, because other members of my guild can see the flying tube and we are not. So same country, same guild and same server but a big difference. Why?
So could anybody tell me what is the reason of that? I even have played with different browsers, which also didn't make any difference.
Like I said i am not the only one and it is not fun to hear how many mushrooms someone else is getting.
So I would really like an answer now, because I already said it here before (a week ago) and did not get an answer than.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
It goes by what country u live in if there are no ads for your country you wont see it and if there are alot you can get it quite often.

I know I was getting abt 10+ a day per server for awhile there it has slowed down for me I now get abt 5 a day sometimes less sometimes more.
Like I said here above, same guild, same country! One member gets a lot of mushrooms and the other nothing!
Why is that so difficult to understand? I still haven't seen that flying tv, for me it is still UFO. And I am glad that other people have now said here the same thing.
Old 1st December 2013, 02:54 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Try a different browser; is flash update only things I can suggest I know in the past I had browser issues when trying for videos in gratis I would get that there is no videos for you but if I used a different one I got some.
Old 1st December 2013, 03:28 PM
Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
Try a different browser; is flash update only things I can suggest I know in the past I had browser issues when trying for videos in gratis I would get that there is no videos for you but if I used a different one I got some.
Already done all that I have played last week with google chrome and internet explorar. Flash latest version. So some new suggestions?
Old 2nd December 2013, 10:37 AM
Veteran Epic Hero

Gilde: NL forum

So, I shall add my experience with the flying tube:

NONE

When I go to Gratis and then sponsorpay or video:
Jammer genoeg zijn er op dit moment geen aanbiedingen beschikbaar voor uw regio. Gelieve later nogmaals te proberen. (sorry, at this moment there are no things availaible for your regoin. Please try it later.
So I tried for months!

And I live in the Netherlands. Where other people get mushrooms as if it was Christmas allready. I start to feel discriminated.
Why can't I get free mushrooms?
What is the problem? Is it my provider? My browser? Color of skin? Weight? Type of computer?

If it was possible, I would send 10 mushrooms to the person who solves this problem!

So addicted