Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 26th July 2014, 03:33 PM
Adventurer

Default S&F Changelog?

I was looking for the official changelog and found the 'official news resource' http://sfgamenews.com/

I was wondering how 'official' this site really was

It posts a list of bugfixes almost like they where posted by CoMa Leander on this forum only there it states that BOTH Guild and Dungeonportal enemies regenerate 10% at midnight

I thought this was only 10% for the Guild Portal??

So is this an 'official' page and where can i find the 'official' changelog??

Thanks

Old 26th July 2014, 08:16 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

This site is run by the US CoMa. Yes, Playa changed the dungeon portal. Now the enemies also regenerate their health by 10% at midnight. I've update the FAQ entry on The Demon's Portal. This is the official changelog: http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=4030 ...the German CoMa posts it in his forum and all other CoMas post the translated version in their forums.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Last edited by Leander; 26th July 2014 at 08:18 PM.
Old 26th July 2014, 09:50 PM
Farm Hand

Gilde: NL forum
Thumbs down

WTF GUYS!!!

What for update is this... Why 10% by the dungeon portal? That is the .... thing I ever heard..........

"Joy is not in things, is it in us."

Signature made by: Spruitje
Old 26th July 2014, 10:06 PM
Farm Hand

This is just bullshit guys. No fun for the low lvl's again. Thanks Playa...... Dammed image limet.

Last edited by Willem1000; 27th July 2014 at 08:15 AM.
Old 26th July 2014, 11:39 PM
Community Manager

I don't understand your frustration. Dungeons are more exciting if the monsters regenerate their health. 10% are not much. The whole guild needs to cooperate more than before.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 27th July 2014, 03:12 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
I don't understand your frustration.
Well i do understand

When a monster regenerate only those of certain strenght/level (those who can do 11% or more damage per day) can defeat the monster

When it DOES NOT regenerate, ANY player who unlocks the dungeon can defeat it by DEDICATION, doing just a little damage every day, but still make it in the end

I actually liked the way it was done: 10% on Guild Portal, none on Dungeon Portal, it made it accessible to a wider audience

Quote:
Dungeons are more exciting if the monsters regenerate their health. 10% are not much. The whole guild needs to cooperate more than before.
No they don't, above is the case only for Guild Portal (which was fine) and NOT for Dungeon Portal
The Dungeon Portal you do alone

I do understand Playa wants to appeal to the higher (mostly paying) players who where almost 'stuck' in a stagnating game
But now there is almost nothing that appeals to any lower player, except grinding the 10 attacks(wins) every day which has its own issues

Last edited by Spruitje; 27th July 2014 at 03:58 AM.
Old 27th July 2014, 06:10 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spruitje View Post
Well i do understand

When a monster regenerate only those of certain strenght/level (those who can do 11% or more damage per day) can defeat the monster

If you cant do more than 10% dmg on your personal portal demon, then (in my opinion always) you do not deserve to kill it, so this is working as intended if you ask me. Otherwise whats the point? No real challenge if they dont regenerate at all
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgeKen For This Useful Post:
Sir Wafel (27th July 2014)
Old 27th July 2014, 06:52 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldur View Post
If you cant do more than 10% dmg on your personal portal demon, then (in my opinion always) you do not deserve to kill it, so this is working as intended if you ask me. Otherwise whats the point? No real challenge if they dont regenerate at all
The point is they give something that is usefull to a wide audience and rewards on dedication and change it to something that is only usefull to a small elite

Its like Playa saying: spend a whole lot of $$ and/or play years before you can benefit from our 'new and exciting' updates
A little more accessible stuff would be nice

Whats the use of a NEW player signing up on an OLD server?
There seem to be only updates that increase the gap between lower and higher players

If they never did it different on start, the issue was less important (although maybe disappointing to some)

[offtopic]Anyway now again i got to get my comparisation calculator, please show percentages left after doing the dungeon portal[/offtopic]

Old 27th July 2014, 08:08 AM
Farm Hand

Angry

11% is to much for a lvl 150.... Again a dungeon that the lvl 200+ can make. I understand that Playa wants more money. But this is just................

Old 27th July 2014, 09:10 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

since the very beginning of saying what we were getting we were told these dungeons were gonna be tough. now that you see that they are u r gonna cry abt it. No game in history has made everyone happy with their updates so get over it. You can do one of a number of things 1 you can get stronger ( oh boy a goal to reach go figure) 2 quit ( and some ppl will that is unfortunate) or 3 buck up and be a man or lady and just carry on as b4.