Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 31st July 2014, 06:49 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
Subjects like this has ben talked abt on the US forums and each time it has been said it would take a whole revamping of said part of the game or a lot of time and yes arena was brought up. So yes I might not know how to do it as I said but going by those that do in Playa it is something that would take too much time when working on new content and fixing any bugs that arise are more of a priority.

You also have to remember Playa does not have hundreds of programmers working for them they have maybe 20 at most not only making content and fixing bugs for this game but also soccer stars, bloodmoon, tiny island and I cant think of the name of the game but it was Play's first game for apple and android apps. so to say that it would be quick and easy maybe for a big developer that has hundreds of ppl that can work on it but not for playa.
So just because some random people shout it it must be true?

Anyway never visited soccer stars, but what i hear is its declining
I did play Bloodmoon and know that is practically an abandoned bug fest which Playa doesn't do anything about
Tiny Island yes the newest game,probably where the most focus lays

If 1 dev would be working on s&f daily it would be a polished game and all bugs would be long gone by now

Old 31st July 2014, 07:24 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins
....they have maybe 20 at most not only making content and fixing bugs for this game but also soccer stars, bloodmoon, tiny island.....

Don't know about other games, but bloodmoon haven't seen any changes from start.

Last edited by Bqczek; 31st July 2014 at 07:25 PM.
Old 31st July 2014, 08:16 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spruitje View Post
So just because some random people shout it it must be true?

Anyway never visited soccer stars, but what i hear is its declining
I did play Bloodmoon and know that is practically an abandoned bug fest which Playa doesn't do anything about
Tiny Island yes the newest game,probably where the most focus lays

If 1 dev would be working on s&f daily it would be a polished game and all bugs would be long gone by now
now who is not reading what ppl post did I say random ppl no I said and I quote " So yes I might not know how to do it as I said but going by those that do in Playa" so read b4 u post. in fact don't reply to my post cause all u have been doing is trolling.
Old 1st August 2014, 01:49 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
now who is not reading what ppl post did I say random ppl no I said and I quote " So yes I might not know how to do it as I said but going by those that do in Playa" so read b4 u post. in fact don't reply to my post cause all u have been doing is trolling.
OMFG Learn to READ and stop spreading rumors/misinformation as truths

"Subjects like this has ben talked abt on the US forums" - So what? By Playa? I never seen anyone from Playa here except CoMa's who, afaik are NOT developers and/or have NO influence on the way Playa decide to do things

"Going by those who do in Playa" - Well i'm no native english speaker, and i do make mistakes, but your posts are riddled with typo's, incorrect grammar, made up abbreviations and whatnot
Trying to understand what you said there i guess you mean something in the line of "People who work with Playa" and so yes, SOME RANDOM PEOPLE
Are they DEVS? Do they explain WHY?
NO, they probably just tell you stuff to get you off their backs, and so YOU tell US stuff to get us of your back

You apparently are 'voluntary moderator' AT THE US FORUM(!!) but it stuns me why anyone would allow you such a position to someone without proper communicating skills

Programming is not magic and S&F is NOT the 7th Wonder of Videogaming
The fact that the game exists so long and they have MULTIPLE clones based off it (soccer stars/bloodmoon) means that probably the devs can DREAM the current scripting
Just telling people that a simple modification would take "a year of development" is an INSULT to people like me and makes YOU look like the Troll here

Old 1st August 2014, 02:00 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spruitje View Post
OMFG Learn to READ and stop spreading rumors/misinformation as truths

"Subjects like this has ben talked abt on the US forums" - So what? By Playa? I never seen anyone from Playa here except CoMa's who, afaik are NOT developers and/or have NO influence on the way Playa decide to do things

"Going by those who do in Playa" - Well i'm no native english speaker, and i do make mistakes, but your posts are riddled with typo's, incorrect grammar, made up abbreviations and whatnot
Trying to understand what you said there i guess you mean something in the line of "People who work with Playa" and so yes, SOME RANDOM PEOPLE
Are they DEVS? Do they explain WHY?
NO, they probably just tell you stuff to get you off their backs, and so YOU tell US stuff to get us of your back

You apparently are 'voluntary moderator' AT THE US FORUM(!!) but it stuns me why anyone would allow you such a position to someone without proper communicating skills

Programming is not magic and S&F is NOT the 7th Wonder of Videogaming
The fact that the game exists so long and they have MULTIPLE clones based off it (soccer stars/bloodmoon) means that probably the devs can DREAM the current scripting
Just telling people that a simple modification would take "a year of development" is an INSULT to people like me and makes YOU look like the Troll here
You can believe what ever you want I know what is what if you want to believe it fine if not I don't really care the fact is arena is as it is for now and it will stay this way till it is decided to change it.
Old 1st August 2014, 02:54 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
You can believe what ever you want I know what is what if you want to believe it fine if not I don't really care the fact is arena is as it is for now and it will stay this way till it is decided to change it.
Serously Sherlock?
Damn, i really thought it was magic that made all the changes here

Old 1st August 2014, 08:13 AM
Veteran Epic Hero

Gilde: NL forum

So this is what you all want:
- no honor is gain/lost if opponent has no weapon
- no honor is gain/lost if you attack your guildmate

So, the update causes for me that I have to change my way of playing this game, and having fun with this game.
When I find a way out with the idea: attacking players of my guild without weapon, so at least I can get some of the 0.3% (30.000 xp when 83.000.000 needed is 0.3%) xp they advertise, and some fun back, you think of a way I even can't have that!
Thank you, you are very nice people.........

So addicted
Old 1st August 2014, 08:23 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrie View Post
-snipped-
- no honor is gain/lost if you attack your guildmate
-snipped-
^- would also create issues when multiple members from the same guild are occupying the top of the ranks, fighting for the no.1 spot

Old 1st August 2014, 12:16 PM
Farm Hand

I can see that Spruitje (and Bobo probably ) understand me totally and Im glad for that. Morrie, try to see big picture and you will see my point.

With my suggestions aka no weapon-no honor, same guild-no honor...would balance game a bit, because I know players that use these things. Same thing it was with top guilds, that turned inactive or were too far and unreachable with other guilds, so changing rule +/-3000honor attack did many goods on many servers.

Short update: same-guild - no-honor rule will apply on honor, but you can still gain items for SB after all.