Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 9th April 2016, 08:08 PM
Weekend Hero

http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=5020

You do not only gain the normal loot but also a wood and stone bonus that the defender's woodcutter's hut and quarry produce in X hours, depending how many levels higher / lower your Fortress is.
*** Shadow World [81/150]
**** Pets [44/100]
***** Tower [84/100]
Old 9th April 2016, 09:19 PM
Epic Hero

Yeah bobo,losing some resources doesnt matter,but what is the point of getting to top rank anyway ? When one has strong fortress, he dont want himself to be looted or having to build defenses.He will just create mines etc without need for defense and this way, he will be faster than anoyone else.
Also, my point is that being Top doesnt really mean you are strong.It only means you are attacking frequently = players who are active.
This way, there is lot of weak players at the top and few strong players,and that´s it. Nobody really wins-
+ A truly top player wouldnt want to be no.1 at fortress, since being first at fortress merely indicates that one is attacing a lot.Who would want to be ranked top? Being top means you have no life, as you just mindlessly attacks people without defenses. Truly Top Player will remain down in lower ranks.I think he might be there, someone with fortress level 18-20,who laughs upon everyone at higher ranks : )

Lissy: Everybody knows that. This bonus is pretty cool at lower ranks, however at fortress lvl 14-15,that amount is laughable as you need to spent several soldiers to crack even level 118 defense and that wont even cover up the costs. It was cool at lower levels, where just one soldier was enough.Now to defeat level 118 fortress, you require three level 115 soldiers ( which costs 18k wood,and that´s just meh )

Last edited by Borb; 9th April 2016 at 09:23 PM.
Old 10th April 2016, 11:35 AM
Weekend Hero

I guess I have no life

/edit Thank God I'm not #1 because that guy has 2,000 more honor than me, even bigger "no-lifer"
**** Pets [44/100]
***** Tower [84/100]

Last edited by Lissy; 10th April 2016 at 12:09 PM.
Old 10th April 2016, 10:02 PM
Epic Raid Leader

I've tried really hard not to comment on this, but really, I need to.

So what you are saying is you have played the fortress exactly as it has been set up.

You attacked, got resources, spent them to improve yourself.

As you did this, you went up in rankings.

Now that you have moved up the rankings so high, you are complaining that there is no one up there for you to attack anymore because others have taken a different tactic in how they are playing the fortress.

That's part of the FUN of this game. It isn't completely linear - we can all choose to play different ways.

Some attack in the arena, some don't.

Some choose to chase after gold; others choose to go after experience.

Some decide they would rather level up buildings quickly in the fortress, while others take it slower by not attacking others.

Now that it isn't benefiting you, there is something wrong with the mechanics of the fortress.

I don't see anything wrong with the mechanics other than now that you have worked your way through the ranks, you are kinda stuck.

It's the same as I'm stuck at number 1 in the HOF on one of my servers. I've worked my way through, and now I have no one to attack, so either I let others attack me and win and knock me down, or I just stay up at the top and focus on others aspects of the game.

It's just how the game is played. Someone is always going to be number one and have to figure out a way to stay there, or fall down and work their way back up.
Old 10th April 2016, 10:21 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedusasSnakes View Post

So what you are saying is you have played the fortress exactly as it has been set up.

Now that you have moved up the rankings so high, you are complaining that there is no one up there for you to attack anymore because others have taken a different tactic in how they are playing the fortress.

That's part of the FUN of this game. It isn't completely linear - we can all choose to play different ways.

Some decide they would rather level up buildings quickly in the fortress, while others take it slower by not attacking others.

Now that it isn't benefiting you, there is something wrong with the mechanics of the fortress.

I don't see anything wrong with the mechanics other than now that you have worked your way through the ranks, you are kinda stuck.

It's the same as I'm stuck at number 1 in the HOF on one of my servers. I've worked my way through, and now I have no one to attack, so either I let others attack me and win and knock me down, or I just stay up at the top and focus on others aspects of the game.

It's just how the game is played. Someone is always going to be number one and have to figure out a way to stay there, or fall down and work their way back up.

yep that's how it is and should be kinda what I have been trying to say you just worded it way better then me.
Old 10th April 2016, 10:23 PM
Weekend Hero

@MedusasSnakes // Thank You!
**** Pets [44/100]
***** Tower [84/100]
Old 19th May 2016, 12:45 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy View Post
I guess I have no life

/edit Thank God I'm not #1 because that guy has 2,000 more honor than me, even bigger "no-lifer"
Awww don't say that!! I am sure your life is full of exciting things aswell!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedusasSnakes View Post

^ this!

People should just stop complaining and misjudging for not getting what they want. Borb I am rank 1 in fortress hall of fame with a huge lead on others. And you keep calling that no life. I already asked you in another topic... what is this no life you are talking about? I have a gf, my own house (and soon a new one since I bought it and should be ready towards the end of this year), and friends to hang out with and I have very selective hours/players to attack. You can like it or not like it but calling that no life is just being jealous and not seeing straight especially when I see your way of seeing how things go or should go in your opinion in the fortress. They couldn't be any more wrong. But hey that's just my opinion. Keep calling me no lifer if it makes you feel better but doesn't necessarly make it true

Peace

Last edited by Meow; 19th May 2016 at 01:28 AM.
Old 19th May 2016, 10:04 AM
Epic Hero

Jeez man, dont get defensive Didnt i already answered this ? Also, this topic is what, like two months old ?
Being ranked no.1 in hall of fame has nothing to do with strength, it´s about number of attacks. Attacking often is not benefical, you wont get any resources at higher levels, you attack only for honor - and that´s it, you attack not because you want to get stronger(as it takes away your resources) but only for honor. And strong players wont usually do that, so they will very slowly fall in half of fame.
+ Dude ranked no.1 is so weak he doesn´t even have 125 level units.
I wont discuss this hall of fame problematic - it clearly has some issues, but well - at higher level fortress, attacking is not even worth it anyway.
Old 19th May 2016, 12:15 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post
Jeez man, dont get defensive Didnt i already answered this ? Also, this topic is what, like two months old ?
Being ranked no.1 in hall of fame has nothing to do with strength, it´s about number of attacks. Attacking often is not benefical, you wont get any resources at higher levels, you attack only for honor - and that´s it, you attack not because you want to get stronger(as it takes away your resources) but only for honor. And strong players wont usually do that, so they will very slowly fall in half of fame.
+ Dude ranked no.1 is so weak he doesn´t even have 125 level units.
I wont discuss this hall of fame problematic - it clearly has some issues, but well - at higher level fortress, attacking is not even worth it anyway.
It may be old but you keep repeating yourself about this no life thing and tbh it's annoying for those that are actually there, just because you aren't you have no rights to offend but whatever man... Do your thing I do mine

Actually being rank 1 takes more than that but I am not going to share all my strategies with you or anyone else because would just not be good for my ranking. But know that I was the first one to get level 125 soldiers in my server by a long shot and that having 39 of them kinda helps a lot with doing more fights than the average player I was rank 1 when fights were decided over your fortress level and not the ranking and I am still rank 1 since then when things changed and now it's decided about ranking. I guess I just do it better than most, besides this whole thing about attacking ppl and not getting resources... where did you take that from? I do gain resources attacking haha
Old 19th May 2016, 01:13 PM
Epic Hero

Just calm down, this topic isn´t there to argue about stupid things.

It´s a fact that if you want to be top in fortress, all you need to do is frequently attack people without any defense. That´s just how it is, why is it so hard for you to accept the reality ? + Having 39 soldiers wont really help much.

And at higher level fortress, you dont really get any resources from attacking people without defenses. And 125 soldiers cost so much that you barely get any resources from oponents.

no.1 at fortress = attack frequently. Nothing less, nothing more.