Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 24th December 2019, 08:33 PM

Gilde: UK forum

Personally i don't dislike any idea, but Leander has a good point. I also would like to see something new and captivating in this game.

Please read the Board Rules and the Allowed language on the International Forum before posting. Thank You.
The Following User Says Thank You to Valkyra For This Useful Post:
Enza (26th December 2019)
Old 1st January 2020, 12:14 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Well since a cut and paste was basicly done for shadow realm I don see where that is a bad idea. But to be honest. I would like to see most issues fixed before anything new is released. TV for one How many ppl come on this forum and complain about things not working right with it seems like a nr=ew batch almost weekly. Yeah yeah i know what is gonna be said Playa has no control over the videos and what happens to them. But you do in a way Playa needs to tell them that they either need to get their act together or they will find someone else who can get it done right. there is more then one company out there that can provide the videos out there. arena issue with the so called lag which I call bull on that being the case. something is going wrong there with arena wins not providing the exp when it is suppose to. these are just 2 things that needs to be fixed that I can think of off the top of my head.

No new content till you fix most of the problems with current content.
Old 5th January 2020, 03:16 PM
Mighty Hero

After a few days of thinking, I came up with this:

mirror realm: a world for your 'evil twin'. Same avatar, but you'd be able to choose a new class (berserker, assassin, mage, etc etc). This would be a 1-time option (just like when you create your account) and would allow old players with one account to try and 'play' other classes.

This playable character would start at level 1, and the only way to increase his level is by completing dungeons.

Features of the mirror realm:
- dungeons: your 'evil twin' would fight NEW dungeons (either a new world of x dungeons, or just one big dungeon one tons of NEW monsters), and each time he wins he'd increase his level by 1.
- Tavern? Won't exist.
- Wheel of fortune, guard, pets, stable? Won't exist.
- Arena: your character would be able to fight other players' characters for a spot in a new hall of fame, specially designed for this.
- Stats: you won't earn gold in here, so the only way you can boost stats is either by increasing your level, which will automatically increase your stats following a certain formula (just like our companions!) AND by buying new items in the shop.
- Shop: I found two solutions for the items situation: you either design something like 50 items for this new thing (just like we have in the regular game), or you can just create 8 items (one hat, one belt, one pair of shoes, etc etc) + weapons. All the items would be the same for each class (mage-belt = warrior-belt) except the weapons: we would follow the same pattern as right now: warrior weapon = BM weapon = Berserker weapon = assassin weapon, then we have scout weapon and mage weapon. I can imagine one weapon for each class, which would give us 3 new weapons. In conclusion, the devs would design 11 new items (I don't think thats too much). THE LAZY SOLUTION: use the items design (epics, I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS, ONLY EPICS!!) we already have.

How would the items stats change? Depending on your characters' level and your manager runes.

- Manager: not much to discuss in here. In the 'normal realm' we have the arena manager, where YOU are the manager. In the mirror realm, you would have your own manager, who would help you during your adventures. How?

You would be able to level up your manager's office facilities (just we do in the arena manager): you could upgrade his ability to get improved contracts, know more important people, I don't know, you imagine! All i know is that it would work just like in the arena manager, and the more you upgrade his office, the more runes you'd get = better items.

The only difference? Right now, the runes INFLUENCE THE ENCHANTMENTS - in the mirror realm, it will influence directly the items. So, in the formula for the items-stats appearing in the shop, the devs will have to use both the characters level and the number of runes.

Influence of your 'evil twin' in your character: +% in crystals earned (blacksmith), +%xp, +%gold, +%stats for tower companions, +%stats for your character... there's tons of possibilities!

EDIT: Of course, instead of the manager, you could use Leander's idea (create your own island). Instead of using runes for improved items, you could use anything else - the level of one of the buildings in the island, for example.

Any feedback is welcomed

Last edited by Apollo; 5th January 2020 at 03:23 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo For This Useful Post:
NthraX (6th January 2020)
Old 6th January 2020, 04:02 AM
Greenhorn

I loveApollo's idea, big up !!! +1

¤ w35.net: Dark Knights - NthraX --> Berserker level 342
(new main account)

¤ s8.fr: Psilocybe Cubensis - NthraX --> Scout level 333
(old free to play account)

I'm back from a long break, ready to shroom until it... shrooms
Old 14th January 2020, 08:40 AM
Greenhorn

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
After a few days of thinking, I came up with this:

mirror realm: a world for your 'evil twin'. Same avatar, but you'd be able to choose a new class (berserker, assassin, mage, etc etc). This would be a 1-time option (just like when you create your account) and would allow old players with one account to try and 'play' other classes.

This playable character would start at level 1, and the only way to increase his level is by completing dungeons.

Features of the mirror realm:
- dungeons: your 'evil twin' would fight NEW dungeons (either a new world of x dungeons, or just one big dungeon one tons of NEW monsters), and each time he wins he'd increase his level by 1.
- Tavern? Won't exist.
- Wheel of fortune, guard, pets, stable? Won't exist.
- Arena: your character would be able to fight other players' characters for a spot in a new hall of fame, specially designed for this.
- Stats: you won't earn gold in here, so the only way you can boost stats is either by increasing your level, which will automatically increase your stats following a certain formula (just like our companions!) AND by buying new items in the shop.
- Shop: I found two solutions for the items situation: you either design something like 50 items for this new thing (just like we have in the regular game), or you can just create 8 items (one hat, one belt, one pair of shoes, etc etc) + weapons. All the items would be the same for each class (mage-belt = warrior-belt) except the weapons: we would follow the same pattern as right now: warrior weapon = BM weapon = Berserker weapon = assassin weapon, then we have scout weapon and mage weapon. I can imagine one weapon for each class, which would give us 3 new weapons. In conclusion, the devs would design 11 new items (I don't think thats too much). THE LAZY SOLUTION: use the items design (epics, I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS, ONLY EPICS!!) we already have.

How would the items stats change? Depending on your characters' level and your manager runes.

- Manager: not much to discuss in here. In the 'normal realm' we have the arena manager, where YOU are the manager. In the mirror realm, you would have your own manager, who would help you during your adventures. How?

You would be able to level up your manager's office facilities (just we do in the arena manager): you could upgrade his ability to get improved contracts, know more important people, I don't know, you imagine! All i know is that it would work just like in the arena manager, and the more you upgrade his office, the more runes you'd get = better items.

The only difference? Right now, the runes INFLUENCE THE ENCHANTMENTS - in the mirror realm, it will influence directly the items. So, in the formula for the items-stats appearing in the shop, the devs will have to use both the characters level and the number of runes.

Influence of your 'evil twin' in your character: +% in crystals earned (blacksmith), +%xp, +%gold, +%stats for tower companions, +%stats for your character... there's tons of possibilities!

EDIT: Of course, instead of the manager, you could use Leander's idea (create your own island). Instead of using runes for improved items, you could use anything else - the level of one of the buildings in the island, for example.

Any feedback is welcomed
This would be really awesome, hope someone will take your idea into consideration!!